About This Listing
Our condo is 3 houses from the beach in a charming bethany beach community. It has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. One bedroom has a queen size bed and the other bedroom has a trundle bunk bed. The family room is cozy and has a full size sofa couch, comfy chairs and a TV and DVD. The kitchen is fully stocked, stove, microwave, pots, pans, coffee maker etc. My favorite place is the covered porch where you can sit and enjoy a meal or just relax. There are lots of activities close by and a newly opened seafood restaurant at the end of the street. There is ample parking in front and behind the building. There is also a washer and dryer available for use (shared with other 3 units in the building) it is located on the bottom floor to the rear of the parking area. There is also a footwash at the bottom of the stairs.
1.Smoking is NOT allowed.
2.People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3.All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4.Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses
6.Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to ___2 ____ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only (in the driveway, under the building or behind the building). Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8.Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Linens and bath towels are NOT included in the unit. We suggest you bring beach towels and your other linens or contact a company that provides linens.
No refunds will be given for storms.
10. The State of Delaware Prohibits grilling on porches of multi-unit buildings. Therefore there is no open flame grilling allowed in the unit or on the deck of the unit.
11. The leasee shall not violate any county ordinance or state law in or about the premises.
12. Our house is not "childproof" and the parents have full and sole responsibility to monitor and safeguard their children in the home and on the premises.
13. Capacity Considerations and Noise- Our home is to be used for the QUIET enjoyment of our guests and NOT to be used for parties, large gatherings or receptions beyond the sleeping capacity of the home. "Disturbing the peace " may result in termination of this rental agreement. The capacity of the home as stated on the rental agreement and the parking capacity cannot be exceeded. No campers or camping on the grounds of teh rental home will be allowed.
14. A key to the unit will be provided and it is expected that the key is returned at the conclusion of your stay. There is a $45 key replacement charge for any lost key.
15. Renters are required to be at least 21 years of age. A valid form of ID is required - this can be faxed or scanned and sent via email.
My husband and I decided to spend a long weekend at the beach and tried Airbnb for the first time. We found this condo that was available and close to both Bethany Beach and Rehoboth Beach. Erin was so wonderful to work with and so quick to respond to our questions. The condo was just steps away from a very nice private beach and had an excellent restaurant right down the street (Matts Fish Camp, I think). It had whatever you would need in the kitchen if you chose to cook (we did not). Very clean place!
We really enjoyed our stay at Lance and Erin's condo. It looked just like the photos that were listed, and it was literally steps away from the beach- the best feature! Taking our three kids to the beach, with all our gear, was not a big deal at all since the walk was so short. The condo was comfortable and nicely decorated. It was a perfect fit for our family of five. Another great feature is that it is close to both downtown Bethany Beach and downtown Rehoboth beach, so we were able to easily drive into each for the food and shopping found there. All in all, we were very happy with the rental, and Erin was easy to get in touch with and willing to help make our stay enjoyable.
We had a wonderful vacation at Lance and Erin's condo. There place is comfortable and nicely decorated. It was nice to walk to the beach, and it was an easy drive to Bethany Beach and Rehoboth when we felt the need to get out. Erin was easy to contact and very accommodating with any questions/needs we had. We hope to return again.
Very nice condo about 100 yards from a beautiful private beach. All amenities were very nice including full kitchen, dishwasher, living room and 2 nice sized rooms. I had 6 people and it was very comfortable. Outdoor table and deck was very nice, too. Erin left a great deal of information on local restaurants and things to do in Bethany/Dewey/Rehoboth Area which we used a lot. Thanks for a great weekend!