Fantastic 5 double bedroom, luxury flat in historical center of Barcelona ideal for big groups and families.
• A fresh and truly original 120 sqm apartment in the heart of the old city, with room for up to 10 people.
• When staying at this apartment you will be able to rest and relax indoors, as well as experience the daytime sightseeing and lively night life of the city centre.
• 5 bedrooms:
• 3 bedrooms are double rooms with the comfortable double beds, bedside tables and wardrobes. The unique decoration is illuminated by the natural light that comes in through the windows and patios.
• 2 bedrooms are twins with 2 single beds each. These rooms have a fun, modern style with the wardrobes in every room and bedside tables.
• Living room has a sofa, dining table with the chairs and a flat screen TV, Hifi Stereo and the Wifi internet connection.
• There are 2 full bathrooms. Each one has a charming and contemporary style. One is fitted with a shower, 2 washing basins and a toilet and another one with a bath tube, washing basin and a toilet.
• The whole place is made in a fresh Caribbean theme and live fresh colours.
• For people who are planning a self-catering holiday you will find all you need to cook with in the fully equipped kitchen and also washing machine.
• Centralized air-conditioning and heating system.
• Situated in a typical Born building in a pedestrian zone, on the 1st floor with lift.
·high quality 100% cotton bed linens & towels
·Fully controllable Air Conditioning and Heating
·Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, coffee maker, electric kettle, refrigerator, gas stove and stone-top work surface.
·Ipod Dock with speaker, clock and alarm
·Flatscreen TV with USB & HDMI input
·Washer & dryer
• Located in old part of the city Born area right opposite the Born Market and on a corner of a famous and trendy Passeig del Born with plenty or bars and restaurants, next to Ciutadella park, Cathedral, Picasso museum (2 min) and other main places of interest are within a walking distance (10 min to la Rambla).This a wonderful apartment that I finished renovating just 6 months ago, with a very convenient lay out as all the rooms are double and exterior and with large closets, an interior patio with little garden, plus you have a big closet at the entrance of the apartment so suitcases can be storage here and do not bother in the rooms.
Very convenient also as you can get from the airpot by train to Estacion de Francia train station, that is only two streets from the apartment, it costs 1,45€ per person and it takes 35minutes, but previously you have to take the free transfer bus from T1 to T2 but this is very quick.Though the best is a taxi, cost 30-35€ and takes 30 minutes.You also have two subway stations only 5 minutes walking.You´ll see also that the apartment is not far from the port so if you come on a cruise is no more than 5 minutes to the apartment by taxi.
Also the apartment is located in the heart of the Born are, a very trendy and quiet area surrounded with pedestrian streets, boutiques and main amenities for a lively and comfortable visit in Barcelona, for example Picasso Museum, Chocolate Museum, Santa Maria del Mar Gothic church, Ciutadella Park, Santa Catalina Market, Barceloneta Beach, Las Ramblas,etc
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$49 / night after 6 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$3145 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Horacio is a very friendly and helpful host. The apartment is spotless and very well located in the heart of El Born. I give 4 stars only because of the construction work in the shop below the apartment. A temporary issue and not Horacio's fault at all but the noise started around 8am and shook us out of the sleep every morning.
thanks again for your visit I am glad you were comfortable in my apartment. My apologies, I had not idea the GStar shop close to the apartment was going to do some renovation. Will be finished in one week time, they are opening a new Desigual shop.
Looking forward to meeting you again, Kind regards Horacio
The apartment was event better than pictured on the webisite. It is large and airy and as a party of 9 people we felt very comfortable there.
The location is excellent based in the cool El Born area (think Shoreditch of London) it's perfect if you want to be removed from the tourist area of the central square. It is worth noting that you need to be respectful of the neighbours and not make too much noise in the apartment or outside to avoid being fines. If you are part of a hen/stag do I donlt think this is the apartment for you.
There are so many lovely restaurants and bars you don't need to venture far from the apartment - although it would be a shame not too as the rest of Barcelona is so beautiful.
The property was clean and I was grateful that we could check in early at 11am straight from the airport to drop off our bags before we headed out.
Horacio was a fantastic host, his English is perfect and he is very through with his reccommendations. I liked that Horacio sent me suggestions before I even arrived in Barcelona and when we did he went through more on a map.
If it is your first time in Barcelona (asit was mine) I highly reccommend using the bus tour to get a good feel for the city and your bearings. Do not go to the BECool club, it is awful. The Apartment has a rock night on Saturday and was lots of fun and full of happy locals.
Horatio was on hand to welcome us to the apartment which was ideally placed in EL-Born, you can't get a better location if you want to stay in this vibrant part of Barcelona.
The apartment was well kept, very clean and secure and had 5 good sized bedrooms and was fully equipped. Would happily stay here again.
Booked this appartment for my birthday and was a fantastic stay. The flat is clean, spacious and tidy and above all horacio was an amazing host. Very helpful, polite , reliable and very good at staying in contact. Would definitley recommend this to anyone and would stay there again!
I would highly recommend Horacio’s apartment in the heart of Born. It was very nice, clean and tidy. He is an excellent host; providing lots of useful information about what to do and see in the city. Check in and out was very smooth, and Horacio replied promptly on e-mails.
A trip to a new country can be daunting. Currency, language, food, shopping, museums. Where to begin? Where to end? Nobody knows for sure. And possibly the most trepidatious part of a voyage for most is the question of where you're going to sleep. We're at our most vulnerable in hotels. It's where we're going to reside, temporarily, where we spend the part of the trip with our eyes closed. And where comfort is paramount. But what if the linen is starchy? What if there's a noisy party in the adjoining room that keeps us up late and tarnishes our next day's plans? What if the place is too far away from anything you want to see and eat? What if the concierge doesn't even know where you should eat? So many times we've shown up at a hotel that looked perfect online, was well described by its PR company, only to find something quite different in person. Not so with Horatio's airbnb flats. As soon as we opened the door, we knew we were in the right place. Never before have we felt so at home from 4,500 miles away. And with Horatio it's more than just a clean, beautiful, well-appointed place. It's more than just fast WiFi and a bottle of wine on the dining table. It's more than just the power adapters he didn't have waiting for us, but quickly went off to find and bring in so we could charge our many computers and phones. Horatio took care of us. He didn't just hand us keys and then vanish. He welcomed us. He stayed to talk. He gave us restaurant recommendations (which were outstanding, by the way; much better than the guidebooks could ever have come up with!). He wanted to make sure we were comfortable and happy. A welcome change from the many years of dealing with those anonymous clerks who check us in from behind a desk the lobby, clacking away at a terminal, nodding, occasionally making eye contact, only then to forget about us five minutes later, barely ever even aware of our names and origins. He was a true host. Stay here, and you'll stay with Spain's ambassador to the US. With Horatio we ended up with so much more than just a vacation: we made a friend.
We used this flat to accomodate our whole company during the Mobile World Congress. The whole experience was very smooth and comfortable. Horacio was a great hoat and gave us valuable tips on how to get around Barcelona. The apartment is perfectly situated in The Born area close to classic restaurant Cal Pep and the Picasso museum.
A truly fantastic apartment in a location second to none. A few friends and I used it as a base for a long weekend trip. Everything worth seeing is within walking distance (apart from Sagrada Familia, but the Fat Tire Bike Tour took care of that). We all slept incredibly well in beds we all decided were comfier than our own at home. The kitchen is superbly kitted out and clean, which is a common trend throughout the rest of the apartment. I will definitely be returning. Throughly recommended.
Horacio was a great host. The apartment is super quiet, clean, with well equipped kitchen and washer/drier. Location is AMAZING. Can walk to everything and easy to get to subway. It was hard to leave!!!