Fantastic 5 double bedroom, luxury flat in historical center of Barcelona ideal for big groups and families.
• A fresh and truly original 120 sqm apartment in the heart of the old city, with room for up to 10 people.
• When staying at this apartment you will be able to rest and relax indoors, as well as experience the daytime sightseeing and lively night life of the city centre.
• 5 bedrooms:
• 3 bedrooms are double rooms with the comfortable double beds, bedside tables and wardrobes. The unique decoration is illuminated by the natural light that comes in through the windows and patios.
• 2 bedrooms are twins with 2 single beds each. These rooms have a fun, modern style with the wardrobes in every room and bedside tables.
• Living room has a sofa, dining table with the chairs and a flat screen TV, Hifi Stereo and the Wifi internet connection.
• There are 2 full bathrooms. Each one has a charming and contemporary style. One is fitted with a shower, 2 washing basins and a toilet and another one with a bath tube, washing basin and a toilet.
• The whole place is made in a fresh Caribbean theme and live fresh colours.
• For people who are planning a self-catering holiday you will find all you need to cook with in the fully equipped kitchen and also washing machine.
• Centralized air-conditioning and heating system.
• Situated in a typical Born building in a pedestrian zone, on the 1st floor with lift.
·high quality 100% cotton bed linens & towels
·Fully controllable Air Conditioning and Heating
·Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, oven, coffee maker, electric kettle, refrigerator, gas stove and stone-top work surface.
·Ipod Dock with speaker, clock and alarm
·Flatscreen TV with USB & HDMI input
·Washer & dryer
• Located in old part of the city Born area right opposite the Born Market and on a corner of a famous and trendy Passeig del Born with plenty or bars and restaurants, next to Ciutadella park, Cathedral, Picasso museum (2 min) and other main places of interest are within a walking distance (10 min to la Rambla).This a wonderful apartment that I finished renovating just 6 months ago, with a very convenient lay out as all the rooms are double and exterior and with large closets, an interior patio with little garden, plus you have a big closet at the entrance of the apartment so suitcases can be storage here and do not bother in the rooms.
Very convenient also as you can get from the airpot by train to Estacion de Francia train station, that is only two streets from the apartment, it costs 1,45€ per person and it takes 35minutes, but previously you have to take the free transfer bus from T1 to T2 but this is very quick.Though the best is a taxi, cost 30-35€ and takes 30 minutes.You also have two subway stations only 5 minutes walking.You´ll see also that the apartment is not far from the port so if you come on a cruise is no more than 5 minutes to the apartment by taxi.
Also the apartment is located in the heart of the Born are, a very trendy and quiet area surrounded with pedestrian streets, boutiques and main amenities for a lively and comfortable visit in Barcelona, for example Picasso Museum, Chocolate Museum, Santa Maria del Mar Gothic church, Ciutadella Park, Santa Catalina Market, Barceloneta Beach, Las Ramblas,etc
We are here to make your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. The apartments are fully equipped and well taken care of. Please be reminded that these are apartments within residential buildings so great care must be taken to ensure no disturbance is caused. So:
* NO parties are allowed
* NO loud music / TV
* NO noise on the stairways
This a Heritage listed building so throwing objects or cigarettes off the balconies is strictly prohibited as well as hanging towels or clothes on the balcony railings.
Also remember that in general the garbage within the Gothic district is taken out during the night and left on the main street were is picked up by the city's cleaning services.
In general check-out must be done before 11:00 a.m. Upon check-in you will inform the person in charge of the expected time of your check out so you can set the time. Please leave the apartment in a good condition and inform the person in charge of any miss happenings.
We hope you enjoy your stay and don't hesitate to contact us for any further requests or help.
Kind regards Horacio
10 people max. capacity.
Refundable deposit €300
Cleaning fees 90€ ( we provide clean linens and towels and for people staying a week or longer we provide an extra cleaning for free)
Check in after 9pm: +30€
Check in after midnight: +50€
Check out before 8am: +30€
Horacio is a nice and friendly host. The apartment is nice and clean, and extremely well located in a pedestrian area in the centre of the city, with all the relevant services close by e.g. shops, supermarkets, cafes, restaurants and near to many touristic attractions e.g. the Picasso museum, the cathedral, a nice park and the zoo and the sea is only 5 minutes walk away. We (5 people) spent a lovely holiday in Barcelona, also thanks to Horacio's flat and to Horacio's hospitality.
We came as exhibitors of the Barcelona Boat Show and were looking for a place close to Port Vell and large enough to acommodate 5 people working on the fair in separate rooms. Two rooms are facing the patio and are of course more quiet (but have little natural light) than the three rooms facing the street. As other guests already mentioned the living area is not very big and also a bit dark which was no problem for us as we came home late anyway. Rooms were clean and the kitchen well equipped. But the best thing is you are right in the center of it all with not only the port but all major attractions close by.
Overall, it was a very positive experience staying at "luxury large design apartment." The description and photos were accurate. Horacio was not able to meet us but a friend of his did, and Horacio came by later to show us how to work the appliances, etc., and left a bottle of wine and a bottle of water for us. He also sent a long welcome email about amenities in the area, and quickly answered questions we had. The location is great, in El Born close to great restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. It was a little farther from the Metro underground system than was ideal for us, with a slow-moving older person and an easily-tiring small child. Horacio also ordered a taxi for us when we had to leave, and helped us with the luggage when we were leaving. He even posted one item we had inadvertently left in the apartment. Overall, I highly recommend this spacious apartment and gracious host! Also, our taxi driver had trouble finding the place, and because it is in a pedestrian area dropped us about 2 blocks away. However, then we had trouble finding the actual apartment. Make sure you get detailed directions from Horacio if you are staying here.
it was a pleasure to meet you and also your family and you are always welcome and would be very happy to meet you again.
I always post the address and even the location of the apartment on (website hidden) maps and the council official map as I did with you in my welcome letter, but of course I can not expect that every taxi driver professionally knows all the addresses in Barcelona, The Mercedes taxi I booked for you on your departure did not have any problem to find this address in such a central and popular location.
Had a wonderful time staying in this apartment with my family. Bedrooms were spacious the location is great and there was a bottle of wine and some snacks for us when we arrived Was advised not to use outdoor area except for non-talking quick cigarettes due to the neighbors. Really good area, felt more local then touristy.
The service provided by Horacio was first class. A lot of additional information about the surrounding area was provided which was a greet touch.
The apartment was exactly how it was described & was a great place to stay.
Very good apartment in a great area of Barcelona. The living room was small, otherwise everything was perfect.
Horacio was very welcoming and helpful throughout, even after we had left - sending an e-mail with information for baggage storage in Barca. We had a drink together before he took us around the lovely apartment - which catered for our every need and the location is perfect!
He was very flexible on check in times and check out times (as much as he could be). The apartment, price and most of all - Horacio, come fully recommended.
This host has 232 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello everybody, I' m fron Galicia, I love to travel (I was living in Brazil for a while) and now I've been living in amazing Barcelona since 20 years ! I think I am an easy-going person, I will try my best to help you have the best holidays ever. I hope you will like my design apartments!