My apartment located at Wanchai . Only 1 minutes distance from Wanchai MTR to my apartment.
Around Wanchai, there is many local restaurant, Dim Sum, Hot Pot, Dumpling noodles, bakery ........also, there is bar and lounge around. Also a local market just at the downstairs. Easy to buy local food. A supermarket just nearby.
Also, you can walk toward Causeway Bay , only take 1 station of MTR to there. Causeway Bay is shopping area where many brand name, big shopping mall like Sogo, Time Square nearby.
Or the other hand, you can take the tram, the old transport in HK. If you get into the tram, you can take it to see around HK Island.
On the other hand, it is easy to go Central, Peak, Ocean Park. Also you can take a ferry from Central toward Tsim Sha Tsui too. Then you can enjoy the night see view in Hong Kong.
My apartment just 10 minutes walking distance to the Hong Kong Convenience and Exhibition Center. If you need to go there to see the exhibition , then it must suitable for you to stay.
In details, my apartment has 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and the other has a bunk bed and a double bed too.
Also, there is a big sofa bed in the living room.
It is on the 10+ floor, with elevator go up.
- pan and pot
- gas cooker
- free wifi
- hair dryer
From Airport to Wanchai:
- Take Airport express to HK station , then change the Chai Wan Line to Wanchai station. (around 45 hr)
- Take Airport bus Route A11 directly to Wanchai station. (around 1 hr)
- By taxi directly to my apartment (around 30 minutes)
If you have any question, just drop any message to me for further discuss.
No smoking and pet are allowed.
And this is a private residential building, please kindly be considerate to the neighborhood and follow the culture of HK, lower the voice after 10pm at night ^^
Please turn off the lights, water heater, and air conditioning after you leave for safety and energy saving reasons.
Please do not put towels on the floor as floor carpets
Please respect your surroundings, whether it is the materials that have been provided to make your stay as comfortable as possible or the people in the neighborhood. Most of all enjoy your stay!
(late check in after 21:00, additional charge of HKD200 will be applied as taxi fee for me or my dad to go back home)
I was met promptly at the meeting point and taken to the apartment. The apartment is a good size for Hong Kong and would sleep 6 which would include 2 children.
The bath need to be updated and modernized. All in all was happy with the experience.
Sie war sehr zuverlässig und pünktlich am vereinbarten Ort.
Ausserdem sehr hilfsbereit und freundlich.
The apartment is spacious for 4-5 persons, but not more than that. The location is great. Very near wanchai MTR (in front of Hung Hing Toys to be exact). The apartment is clean, bed and pillows are comfortable, and heater is available. Overall, a great place to stay!
The host provided prompt responses to any queries we had via whatsapp and email. She informed us that we could use the escalators at exit A3 of Wanchai MTR, when we took the Chai Wan line from HK station and provided a hair dryer as well as iron and ironing board.
As it was winter, we requested the inclusion of a heater in the flat (at an additional cost). Wan sent us the photo of the heater she had purchased via Whatsapp, which was a thoughtful gesture. The heater was a lifesaver when temperatures dipped.
1) Check-in: Her father met us at exit A3 and helped us with our suitcases. During our tour of the flat, he informed us that the catch of the front door was faulty but that the sturdy iron door grille provided security. He also informed us that the blinds in one of the rooms was spoilt.
2) Location: Access to the tram and bus stops as well as MTR station on Johnston Road on the right. Turn left when you exit the apartment and head towards Queen's Road East to visit the WanChai Post Office and The Blue House, buildings gazetted for conservation. Although the area is busy during the day, it can be rather deserted and quiet at night.
3) Apartment: The flat is in an older private apartment building. Wan provided us with the building's security access code and there was a security guard and CCTV near the lift entrance.
The flat is clean and basic, but slightly more dated than the pictures suggest. We appreciated the clean bedlinen as well as the continuous supply of hot water and excellent water pressure. Wan provided a rack with hangers in the dining area for us to hang our clothes as the cupboard stored pillows and duvets for extra guests. The flat was adequate for 4 or 5 people but it could be rather cramped for additional guests. We did not use the stove or washer in the flat but only the kettle.
4) Shopping: We enjoyed the buzz and vibe of Tai Yuen street market and picking up bargains at the discount fashion and beauty outlets (Le Saunda, Westwood, Sasa, Bonjour) in the vicinity.
5) Food: Egg tarts from Honolulu Cafe (on Hennessy Road) and Tai Cheong (Johnston Road), congee and cheong fun from Ocean Empire, coffee (The Cupping Room, Swatow Street) as well as pork ribs and claypot kangkong in a little eatery on Triangle Street.
This host has 392 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello !! Welcome to Hong Kong.
I am working in an Financial institutes, and I like go travel. So, if next time when I travel, I may choose your apartment , ha ha.
Also, I really like Hong kong, because it has so many many food for me to enjoy, because I like to eat.