About this listing
We are located in the most trendy area of the city, Chapultepec, having great bus connections to all major universities like TEC, ITESO, UDG, UP and to all major historic sights.
All of the accommodation includes services like Wi-Fi, Internet access from our guest computer, 24 hr reception, satellite television, billiard, free maps, hot water and great deals with bars and restaurants in the area. We also have a big terrace for you to enjoy a good book or have a nice tan session.
More than just a regular hostel, we work with a philosophy of interaction between our guests and the staff working here. We have learn over the years that are not the "places" but the "faces" that can make a traveler's experience something unique and different form any other adventure.
1. CHECK OUT TIME 11:00 AM.
2. PAY ATTENTION TO RULE #1. IF THE GUEST FAILS TO VACATE THE ROOM, THE HOSTEL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE THE GUEST’S POSSESIONS.
3. NO NOISE FROM 24:00 HRS TO 9:00 HRS (WEEKENDS FROM 01:00 HRS TO 9:00 HRS)
4. ALCOHOL IS FORBIDDEN INSIDE THE ROOMS AT ALL TIMES.
5. THE USE OF DRUGS IS FORBIDDEN INSIDE THIS BUILDING, GUESTS CAUGHT BREAKING THIS RULE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE HOSTEL WITH NO MONEY REFOUNDED.
6. THE HOSTEL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFTY OF YOUR BELONGINGS INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE ROOMS.
7. VISITORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET INTO THE ROOMS.
8. ANY DAMAGE TO THE FACILITIES OR PRIVATE PROPERTY OF THE HOSTEL HAS TO BE PAID BY THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE.
9. SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM 24/7.
About the Host, Alejandro
My name is Alejandro or Alex, i'm 26 years old, i was born and raised in Guadalajara, Mexico, the land of the mariachi and tequila!!!
I decided to start Blue Pepper Hostel Guadalajara to make sure travelers and people around the world could find a safe, clean, and cool place to rest in my amazing city of Guadalajara, meet fellow backpackers and experience the real Mexican culture.
More than just a regular hostel in Guadalajara, we work with a philosophy of interaction between our guests and the staff working here. We have learn over the years that are not the "places" but the "faces" that can make a traveler's experience something unique and different form any other adventure.