- One 36 square meter bedroom on the second floor with private large bathroom attached with ensuite large bathroom
- One 45 square meter bedroom with balcony and private large bathroom attached with ensuite large bathroom
- Two junior 25 square meter bedrooms with queen size bed and a shared bathroom
- Your own private 2 floors with private kitchen and living space
- New king size bed and a sofa bed for 2 bedrooms and new queen size bed for 2 junior bedrooms
- Towels, soap, shampoos, conditioner provided
- Tea, coffee and a bottle of water provided
- Very fast wi-fi with router for each floor
- Your own kitchen and living room (we have 2 kitchens and 2 living rooms)
- Lots of sunlight and greens
- A view to the city light at night
- a relaxing stay in Saigon for business trip (if you like a hotel standard with a much cheaper price tag)
- if you hate being surrounded by beggars and people trying to sell something, or paying for overpriced food and services being a tourist.
- if you like to host a brunch or dinner with friends in a cozy attic living room and kitchen all by yourself
Quiet and guarded neighborhood with a semi-private park on the river bank, but perfect for a small private party, meeting, business stay in Saigon. Previously rented out to expats only. Ideal location from financial district, downtown Saigon, only 12 mins cab ($3-$4), no traffic jam at anytime. easy access and breath taken view on the drive from downtown Saigon. 10 mins to Spa Authentic, one of the must activities in Saigon by Tripadvisor.
The nearby attractions: 10 mins taxi to restaurants, bars, Opera house, shopping center. Typical Vietnamese living scenes: outside of the guarded community, around the corners. (Food stands, street-side dinning: local beers, Pho - noodle soup) ATM and banking services steps outside the community.
Other things you can enjoy:
- Wifi internet throughout the house
- Cable TV in the living room
- 2 fridges (28 cu ft downstairs and 200L upstairs)
- Cooking wares
- Washer (feel free to wash your clothes)
- Water heaters (solar powered one so wait 2 minutes before getting in. It's really hot so adjust the temperature well)
- Air conditioners every room
- Bath towel, hair towel and hand towel
- You can use the kitchen fully stocked with cooking wares
1. How far is the house from the airport by taxi [25 mins] & how much is the fare? [approximately USD $15, take ONLY official Mai Linh or VinaSun, [or you could get charged up to $100 by rogue driver, and we cannot help you out of this situation]
2. How far is the apartment from the center also by taxi [2.8 km] & how much is the fare? [about USD $3]
3. Our flight takes us to SGN at approximately 24:00 or 1:00 in the morning. Will there be transport/taxi available at that time [Yes, taxis are 24 hours at airport] & how do we get in the house at such an early time? [if check in is before 11pm, a staff will meet you. After 11pm, you will have a pass code for a lockbox for the key]
4. We plan to go on a day tour of Cu Chi Tunnel or Vung Tau. Do you have any info on this? [yes, you'll have all tourist information so email me]
5. Our flight back home will be early morning, at 01:00 AM, which means that we will be checking out on the day before. Can we leave our luggage in the loft the whole day, while we wait to go to the airport later for our flight? [of course, you can store your luggage securely with us, and late-check-out is also OK if there's no incoming guest]
6. What's the weather like? [Saigon has 2 seasons: raining from May - Nov, sunny from Dec - Arp). But visit Vietnam confidently any time of the year, each season has its own special fruit, food, an cultural traditions]
7. How do I get a cellphone? You should have a disposable SIM card ($3-$5 for a week use) for your international unlocked phone, please let me know and the staff will pick one up for you. You can pay them there at par value. There is a telephone in the house.
8. Any request, just drop me a message.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 6 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|City:||Ho Chi Minh City|
fantastic stay!! Sao is a very kind person, her parents too are very welcoming and helpful. Price is really reasonable, the house is very comfortable to stay, very spacious. the location is also great.
House is huge and with a modern design. Maisao and her parents were also very accommodating to last minute changes when my father-in-law decided to drop by for a night so that he can see me off for my flight the next day.
La maison de Maisao est un peu excentrée mais c'est ce qui fait son charme. Le quartier est sympa avec des tas de petits stands de rues où manger sur le pouce de délicieux barbecue.
La maison est impeccable, propre confortable, spacieuse.
Nous n'avons pas rencontré Maisao mais elle a été tout le temps très disponible et a répondu à nos messages toujours très rapidement. Ses parents qui nous ont fait passer les clefs étaient charmants.
Nous recommandons absolument la chambre dans la maison de Maisao!!!
First time in Vietnam and this huge house was an amazing choice. I would defiantly choose this place as my first choice for every visit to Ho Chi Minh!
There was a small mixup with my booking but the host was kind enough to organise an alternative place ASAP.
The trip was for my GF birthday and the host was hands down the best for helping choose the best places to take my gf.
Amazing huge house!! The design is very modern and beautiful, the room is big and comfortable, as well as the bath, shower and toilet. Maisao, the host, or her parents, are available for your needs all the time. Defenetlly worth the money for a quiet stay in saigon, much better than hotel(and cheaper).
It was a beautiful house! The bath tub was huge and the water was very hot - a great experience. Maisao's parents were nice and friendly. Her dad showed me around the neighbourhood on his motorbike. The area was nice too, very quiet.
Myself and a few colleagues recently stayed at Mai Sao's place. It was very comfortable and spacious. The place is about 5USD taxi from the the centre of town so it was very convenient for us.
She was very responsive. Whenever I had a question she replied to my emails straight away.
Her father even provided a printer after I enquired if she had one or not.
Overall we had a very pleasant stay and we would easily stay there again.
The reservation was canceled 22 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The house is huge and very nicely furnished. Conveniently located, just a short taxi ride to Quan 1. Great place to stay at HCMC and discover this vibrant city! Higly recommended!
Maisao is quick in replying (time difference must be taken into consideration). In terms of problems or issues with the house, she is easy to contact and will address the issue right away. She is very pleasant and is easy to talk to.
The house is great for groups to live in. It is equipped with all the necessities: from kitchen to bathroom to laundry products and equipment, as well as must know contact numbers to make your stay easier.