About this listing
This luxury apartment offers a stunning view of downtown Montréal and a private access to the penthouse swimming pool and terrace. Description: two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, kitchen
This luxury apartment includes a large bright bedroom, a living room, a small bedroom for a child, a kitchen and two bathrooms.
The large windows flood the place with natural sunlight all day and offer a stunning view of downtown Montréal, especially gorgeous at night and sunset. After a long day of visit or work, enjoy the beautiful penthouse swimming pool and terrace.
Guests can access the beautiful penthouse swimming pool and terrace. They will be provided with basic amenities (Internet, fresh bed linens, bath towels, tea, coffee, etc.)
The aundry machines and dryers ($2.5 each) are located in the first basement
Interaction with Guests
Guests can contact us any time for advice, questions and recommendations. We will make sure they have a great time in Montreal and in our place!
The apartment is located in Montreal's downtown core where you'll find a veritable cross-section of young professionals, students, fashionistas, artists and tourists coming together for the daily grind. The city breathes here - you'll find restaurants, museums, bars, clubs, and shopping minutes away from your doorstep.
- Depanneur and Subway across the street
- Second Cup up the street located in the Stewart Biology Building, 30 seconds away
- 5 minutes or less to access any part of McGill University's campus
- 5 minutes to Peel Metro Station, 10 minutes to McGill metro station, 15 minutes to Atwater metro station
- Walking distance to the downtown core, Old Montreal, Plateau, Mile End and Griffintown.
- 5 minutes to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and the McCord Museum
- 10 minutes to the Musée d'art Contemporain
- 5 minutes to the Quarter Internationale, Place des Arts
- 5 minutes from the Underground City (33 km of underground passageways used by over 500,000 people daily)
Other Things to Note
Please also note that:
- The bed is a first-class bed according to European standards: it may feel a little firm to people who prefer soft beds.
- The apartment is luxury in our view: it is large, bright, clean, offers a beautiful view dowtown, a penthouse heated pool, and a sauna. However, the concept of what is luxury varies from one culture to another, so we invite our guests to speak their expectations if they find out that they are not met.
1. No Smoking, No Pets.
2. No shoes in the house in winter / when it rains
3. No friends inside the apartment
4. Check in after 3 pm, check out before noon. Before check in or after check out, you can leave your luggage to the doorman if needed.
5. Keep it clean
6. We try to keep noise at a reasonable level at night.
From Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2015 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
The room is bright, clean and comfortable with a breathtaking view of Montreal.
The building is at a great location, only a few steps away from Downtown and from Mont Royal.
Joane and Julien were wonderful hosts, always friendly and very
considerate. We profited a lot from their advise especially regarding sightseeing.
Chambre conforme à la description , très spacieuse et lumineuse. L'appartement est idéalement situé dans le centre de Montréal , C'est très agréable de pouvoir profiter de la piscine et de la vue magnifique depuis la terrasse.
Merci à Julien et Joane pour leur accueil et leur disponibilité
We want to thank Julien and Joane for the wonderful experience. There room was so comfortable and spacious. The location is very convenient to all attractions downtown. Parking on the street is free.
The listing for the room was exactly as described, just the bare necessities. We were lucky to not to be confined to one room, as our hosts were travelling and we were able to use the entire home. (Great timing!) The decor of the apartment and the room is simple, but all of our needs were met. The mattress was incredibly comfortable and supportive, the view was breathtaking, the pool was exactly what I need after a long day of shopping, the view from the rooftop terrace is breathtaking and the doorman and everyone we met on the elevator were polite and helpful. It's a great neighbourhood. We were downtown but still far enough from the bustle which made us feel like we were in the suburbs. Easy to get to - well, everywhere. We woke up to the sounds of birds outside and lots and lots of sunshine. Joane and Julien were prompt with responses if we had any questions. The wrap-around balcony was also a favourite feature of mine. A very quiet building as well. This place screams Location, Location, Location. Really pleased with my first AirBnb experience. Cab rides were very reasonable. All under $15. Clean apartment. Clean building. Thank you Joane and Julien!
I stayed at Julien & Joane’s private room for 3 nights, and it was perfect for me. It was in a great location, right in downtown, and near the Peel station. Close to bars, restaurants, shopping and if you like to explore the city on foot, that’s is a great start point. The room was just like as advertised in the listing. If I come back to Montreal I’d definitely stay here. It is practically a steal for this price given the location, and the space. On top of that, Julien and Joane were very nice. They promptly answered my questions and were there when I arrived to greet me and show me around the place. Overall, a perfect place to stay!
Par sa façon de nous accueillir avec le sourire, de prendre le temps de nous préciser l'organisation de la chambre, de la maisonnée, les facilités autour de l'appartement...
Had a wonderful time, they're wonderful hosts. Great section of town.
The stay was short since we had to shove off in the morning, but I'd recommend it again!
This host has 105 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Julien & Joane
We live and work in Montreal where we moved after two years in the US and many years in Europe.
We are used to hosting guests and being guests ourselves, having traveled extensively with Airbnb.
Please contact us if you have any question at all. We look forward to welcoming you!
Joane et Julien