About this listing
This luxury apartment offers a stunning view of downtown Montréal and a private access to the penthouse swimming pool and terrace. Description: two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room, kitchen
This luxury apartment includes a large bright bedroom, a living room, a small bedroom for a child, a kitchen and two bathrooms.
The large windows flood the place with natural sunlight all day and offer a stunning view of downtown Montréal, especially gorgeous at night and sunset. After a long day of visit or work, enjoy the beautiful penthouse swimming pool and terrace.
Guests can access the beautiful penthouse swimming pool and terrace. They will be provided with basic amenities (Internet, fresh bed linens, bath towels, tea, coffee, etc.)
The aundry machines and dryers ($2.5 each) are located in the first basement
Interaction with Guests
Guests can contact us any time for advice, questions and recommendations. We will make sure they have a great time in Montreal and in our place!
The apartment is located in Montreal's downtown core where you'll find a veritable cross-section of young professionals, students, fashionistas, artists and tourists coming together for the daily grind. The city breathes here - you'll find restaurants, museums, bars, clubs, and shopping minutes away from your doorstep.
- Depanneur and Subway across the street
- Second Cup up the street located in the Stewart Biology Building, 30 seconds away
- 5 minutes or less to access any part of McGill University's campus
- 5 minutes to Peel Metro Station, 10 minutes to McGill metro station, 15 minutes to Atwater metro station
- Walking distance to the downtown core, Old Montreal, Plateau, Mile End and Griffintown.
- 5 minutes to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and the McCord Museum
- 10 minutes to the Musée d'art Contemporain
- 5 minutes to the Quarter Internationale, Place des Arts
- 5 minutes from the Underground City (33 km of underground passageways used by ov(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) people daily)
Other Things to Note
Please also note that:
- The bed is a first-class bed according to European standards: it may feel a little firm to people who prefer soft beds.
- The apartment is luxury in our view: it is large, bright, clean, offers a beautiful view dowtown, a penthouse heated pool, and a sauna. However, the concept of what is luxury varies from one culture to another, so we invite our guests to speak their expectations if they find out that they are not met.
1. No Smoking, No Pets.
2. No shoes in the house in winter / when it rains
3. No friends inside the apartment
4. Check in after 3 pm, check out before noon. Before check in or after check out, you can leave your luggage to the doorman if needed.
5. Keep it clean
6. We try to keep noise at a reasonable level at night.
We live and work in Montreal where we moved after two years in the US and many years in Europe.
We are used to hosting guests and being guests ourselves, having traveled extensively with Airbnb.
Please contact us if you have any question at all. We look forward to welcoming you!
Joane et Julien