This luxury private suite includes a large bright room and bathroom. The apartment is located in Montreal's downtown core where you'll find a veritable cross-section of young professionals, students, fashionistas, artists and tourists coming together for the daily grind. The city breathes here - you'll find restaurants, museums, bars, clubs, parks and shopping minutes away from your doorstep.
The large windows flood the place with natural sunlight all day and offer a stunning view of downtown Montréal, especially gorgeous at night and sunset. After a long day of visit or work, enjoy the beautiful penthouse swimming pool and terrace.
Guests will be provided with basic amenities (Internet, fresh bed linens, bath towels, tea, coffee, etc.)
- Laundry machine and dryer ($2.5 each) located in the first basement
- Depanneur and Subway across the street
- Second Cup up the street located in the Stewart Biology Building, 30 seconds away
- 5 minutes or less to access any part of McGill University's campus
- 5 minutes to Peel Metro Station, 10 minutes to McGill metro station, 15 minutes to Atwater metro station
- Walking distance to the downtown core, Old Montreal, Plateau, Mile End and Griffintown.
- 5 minutes to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and the McCord Museum
- 10 minutes to the Musée d'art Contemporain
- 5 minutes to the Quarter Internationale, Place des Arts
- 5 minutes from the Underground City (33 km of underground passageways used by over 500,000 people daily)
Please also note that:
- The suite is located inside our apartment in which we live; guests need to walk in the apartment entrance and corridor to access the suite. Guests share the kitchen with us and we live in the living room.
- The bed is a first-class bed according to European standards: it may feel a little firm to people who prefer soft beds.
- The suite is luxury in our view: it is large, bright, clean, offers a beautiful view dowtown, a penthouse heated pool, and a sauna. However, the concept of what is luxury varies from one culture to another, so we invite our guests to speak their expectations if they find out that they are not met.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$6 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$325 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1301 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Recommend staying with Julien, Joane & Nathan. Their apartment is white, bright and clean. The bedroom is spacious, with a good sized bed - the mattress was with a firm but very comfy. Finally, a bed with a good reading light! I was able to park in the visitor spaces in front to the building. There's a 24 hour concierge too. Loved the pool on the top floor, the sauna also works OK but takes a while to get up to temp. Great location for shopping, galleries, and McGill Uni. It is all good!
Julien and Joane are very gracious hosts who were always available to answer any questions before my arrival and during my arrival. The accommodations look exactly like the photos on the website and the location is fantastic. I highly recommend it to anyone !
Perfect in every way!
Situation, vue, et lieu très agréables.
Julien and Joanne were wonderful hosts with perhaps the most adorable baby I've ever met. The room and ensuite was clean, private, spacious and quiet. Excellent location in Montreal and the perfect place to stay for a few days. Highly recommended.
Julien and Joanne are really accomodating. The appartment is well situated.
A really beautiful place, close to McGill. The room is nice and julien and joanne are really sympatic.
I really appreciated to live there
Très agréable séjour ! Je vous recommande cette adresse car Julien et Joane ont le sens de l'accueil et sont chaleureux, en plus leur fils Nathan est délicieusement charmeur.
Great location! Metro is a couple of blocks away, eateries for every preference. Juliene and Joane were friendly and helpful, and their little one was oh-so-cute! Best of all, the building's sauna and rooftop pool were blessedly empty during my early morning visits - nothing like some solitude in the spa.
I stayed with Julien and Joane for one night on my way down to Burlington VT. My overall experience was very good. Their pad is located with in a two minute walk to the main street in Montreal and very close to the Metro. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable to sleep on. My only issue with the room was the fact that noise carries around the apartment. Both Julien and Joane were extremely friendly and helpful.