This luxury private suite includes a large bright room and bathroom. The apartment is located in Montreal's downtown core where you'll find a veritable cross-section of young professionals, students, fashionistas, artists and tourists coming together for the daily grind. The city breathes here - you'll find restaurants, museums, bars, clubs, parks and shopping minutes away from your doorstep.
The large windows flood the place with natural sunlight all day and offer a stunning view of downtown Montréal, especially gorgeous at night and sunset. After a long day of visit or work, enjoy the beautiful penthouse swimming pool and terrace.
Guests will be provided with basic amenities (Internet, fresh bed linens, bath towels, tea, coffee, etc.)
- Laundry machine and dryer ($2.5 each) located in the first basement
- Depanneur and Subway across the street
- Second Cup up the street located in the Stewart Biology Building, 30 seconds away
- 5 minutes or less to access any part of McGill University's campus
- 5 minutes to Peel Metro Station, 10 minutes to McGill metro station, 15 minutes to Atwater metro station
- Walking distance to the downtown core, Old Montreal, Plateau, Mile End and Griffintown.
- 5 minutes to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and the McCord Museum
- 10 minutes to the Musée d'art Contemporain
- 5 minutes to the Quarter Internationale, Place des Arts
- 5 minutes from the Underground City (33 km of underground passageways used by over 500,000 people daily)
Please also note that:
- The suite is located inside our apartment in which we live; guests need to walk in the apartment entrance and corridor to access the suite. Guests share the kitchen with us and we live in the living room.
- The bed is a first-class bed according to European standards: it may feel a little firm to people who prefer soft beds.
- The suite is luxury in our view: it is large, bright, clean, offers a beautiful view dowtown, a penthouse heated pool, and a sauna. However, the concept of what is luxury varies from one culture to another, so we invite our guests to speak their expectations if they find out that they are not met.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$6 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$328 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1312 /month|
|Check In:||6:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
The reservation was canceled 112 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The apartment is fantastic, as are Julien & Joane (& Nathan!) - I wasn't around all that much, but it was great to be so close to everything and have such a comfortable and welcoming place to come 'home' to.
J&J also recommended THE best place for coffee, which made my work a lot more productive than it would otherwise have been while in Montréal. I would be more than happy to stay again.
J&J offer a nice private suite in the downtown of Montreal. We appreciated the location, the accuracy of the description of the suite, the private bathroom and the possibility for parking right in front of the building. As host, they are very sociable and nice and the vegan recommendation for breakfast we have really enjoyed! A must-try is the roof-top pool which is the cherry on the top for this airbnb listing!
Probably the only downside of the overall apartment is the thin walls; as we stayed over the weekend and we were on vacation we obviously preferred to sleep a bit longer than 8AM; however it was less possible as you can hear clearly the baby crying or the talks on (website hidden). Even so, we had a good time at their place.
The hosts, apartment, location, and swimming pool merit all the positive reviews they've received so far. Some guests who prefer a greater degree of privacy may want to know that when hosting Airbnb guests in their lovely bedroom, Julien and Joane sleep in the living room, through which guests need to pass (tangentially) to get to the kitchen or (very tangentially) to the front door. Didn't bother us, because J+J were so welcoming, as was their young son.
Recommend staying with Julien, Joane & Nathan. Their apartment is white, bright and clean. The bedroom is spacious, with a good sized bed - the mattress was with a firm but very comfy. Finally, a bed with a good reading light! I was able to park in the visitor spaces in front to the building. There's a 24 hour concierge too. Loved the pool on the top floor, the sauna also works OK but takes a while to get up to temp. Great location for shopping, galleries, and McGill Uni. It is all good!
Julien and Joane are very gracious hosts who were always available to answer any questions before my arrival and during my arrival. The accommodations look exactly like the photos on the website and the location is fantastic. I highly recommend it to anyone !
Perfect in every way!
Julien and Joanne were wonderful hosts with perhaps the most adorable baby I've ever met. The room and ensuite was clean, private, spacious and quiet. Excellent location in Montreal and the perfect place to stay for a few days. Highly recommended.
Julien and Joanne are really accomodating. The appartment is well situated.
A really beautiful place, close to McGill. The room is nice and julien and joanne are really sympatic.
I really appreciated to live there
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.