This luxury private suite includes a large bright room and bathroom. The apartment is located in Montreal's downtown core where you'll find a veritable cross-section of young professionals, students, fashionistas, artists and tourists coming together for the daily grind. The city breathes here - you'll find restaurants, museums, bars, clubs, parks and shopping minutes away from your doorstep.
The large windows flood the place with natural sunlight all day and offer a stunning view of downtown Montréal, especially gorgeous at night and sunset. After a long day of visit or work, enjoy the beautiful penthouse swimming pool and terrace.
Guests will be provided with basic amenities (Internet, fresh bed linens, bath towels, tea, coffee, etc.)
- Laundry machine and dryer ($2.5 each) located in the first basement
- Depanneur and Subway across the street
- Second Cup up the street located in the Stewart Biology Building, 30 seconds away
- 5 minutes or less to access any part of McGill University's campus
- 5 minutes to Peel Metro Station, 10 minutes to McGill metro station, 15 minutes to Atwater metro station
- Walking distance to the downtown core, Old Montreal, Plateau, Mile End and Griffintown.
- 5 minutes to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and the McCord Museum
- 10 minutes to the Musée d'art Contemporain
- 5 minutes to the Quarter Internationale, Place des Arts
- 5 minutes from the Underground City (33 km of underground passageways used by over 500,000 people daily)
Please also note that:
- The suite is located inside our apartment in which we live; guests need to walk in the apartment entrance and corridor to access the suite. Guests share the kitchen with us and we live in the living room.
- The bed is a first-class bed according to European standards: it may feel a little firm to people who prefer soft beds.
- The suite is luxury in our view: it is large, bright, clean, offers a beautiful view dowtown, a penthouse heated pool, and a sauna. However, the concept of what is luxury varies from one culture to another, so we invite our guests to speak their expectations if they find out that they are not met.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$6 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$405 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1352 /month|
|Check In:||6:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Julien & Joane are very friendly and the room is clean, comfortable and has nice view, convenient transportation.
I highly recommand you to stay this room if you visit Montreal.
We were delighted with the location, our friendly hosts, and the many amenities -- the private bath, the fabulous view, the rooftop pool, the parking space, walking distance from the metro, McGill University and a good boulangerie. . .
They were great hosts who shared their lovely home with my friend and I. It was a very comfortable private bedroom with a great view, both from the bedroom and the rooftop. Excellent location, just minutes from downtown Montreal and other attractions. Julien and Joane also provided excellent recommendations for French restaurants near their home which we thoroughly enjoyed. They also have a young son, who was extremely quiet at night and didn't disturb us at all. Their apartment block also comes with excellent laundry facilities, with multiple washers and dryers available (no queue). I recommend this for anyone who visits Montreal.
My daughter and I had a wonderful stay with Joan and Julien. The accommodations were exactly as described and very well kept. The view from the bedroom is fantastic. We also had access to the pool, which is very relaxing and beautiful. No one else was there the whole time we were swimming. Finally, our hosts were very warm and welcoming. We didn't have much time to sit and talk, but look forward to another stay and more time to get to know them.
Definitely recommend this place for spending time in Montreal!
Voici quelques raisons pour lesquelles nous conseillons vivement cette chambre sans aucune moderation!!!!
Grande chambre, agréable, claire avec une vue magnifique sur la ville!
Une salle de bain privative et un accès à la piscine de l'immeuble très appréciable, bref que du bonheur....
À 2min à pied du parc monroyal et de la station de métro peel, cet appartement est idéalement placé!
Cerise sur le gâteau, nous avons reçu un super accueil de nos hôtes qui nous ont donné de nombreux conseils pour notre séjours à Montréal!
Pierre et virginie
I never met Julien, but I was fortunate to be able to have a couple nice talks with Joane, and she could not have been nicer! She was super helpful, and I might have planned a new trip to France thanks to Joane! :)
Their place is perfectly situated in Montreal, too--very close to downtown and yet tucked away just the right amount. And the views from both their place and the rooftop pool are amazing!
I highly recommend staying at Julien & Joane's place!!
Great place to stay! Clean and private! With a great view of Montréal.
Cozy apartment with a great sight on the citycentre. Good and friendly hosts,we had a nice even if brief time in Montreal!
Quick responses and very considerate. It was amazing how trusting they were when they allowed me in early on the first day! Julien and Joane were super relaxed and friendly all throughout and very accommodating.
The listing I found to be what was promised. Great neighborhood and amazing view.
Super nuit. L'appartement est idéalement placé. La chambre est très propre, fonctionnelle et la piscine très relaxante. Merci a Julien, Joanne et Nathan pour leur accueil
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT