This luxury private suite includes a large bright room and bathroom. The apartment is located in Montreal's downtown core where you'll find a veritable cross-section of young professionals, students, fashionistas, artists and tourists coming together for the daily grind. The city breathes here - you'll find restaurants, museums, bars, clubs, parks and shopping minutes away from your doorstep.
The large windows flood the place with natural sunlight all day and offer a stunning view of downtown Montréal, especially gorgeous at night and sunset. After a long day of visit or work, enjoy the beautiful penthouse swimming pool and terrace.
Guests will be provided with basic amenities (Internet, fresh bed linens, bath towels, tea, coffee, etc.)
- Laundry machine and dryer ($2.5 each) located in the first basement
- Depanneur and Subway across the street
- Second Cup up the street located in the Stewart Biology Building, 30 seconds away
- 5 minutes or less to access any part of McGill University's campus
- 5 minutes to Peel Metro Station, 10 minutes to McGill metro station, 15 minutes to Atwater metro station
- Walking distance to the downtown core, Old Montreal, Plateau, Mile End and Griffintown.
- 5 minutes to the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and the McCord Museum
- 10 minutes to the Musée d'art Contemporain
- 5 minutes to the Quarter Internationale, Place des Arts
- 5 minutes from the Underground City (33 km of underground passageways used by over 500,000 people daily)
Please also note that:
- The suite is located inside our apartment in which we live; guests need to walk in the apartment entrance and corridor to access the suite. Guests share the kitchen with us and we live in the living room.
- The bed is a first-class bed according to European standards: it may feel a little firm to people who prefer soft beds.
- The suite is luxury in our view: it is large, bright, clean, offers a beautiful view dowtown, a penthouse heated pool, and a sauna. However, the concept of what is luxury varies from one culture to another, so we invite our guests to speak their expectations if they find out that they are not met.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$6 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$327 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1308 /month|
|Check In:||6:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
I had a great time staying at this place. It has got to be one of the best views of the city you can get! I loved spending the afternoons there sitting in the desk seeing the view. Truly amazing.
The room is super spacious, plenty of space and very comfortable! Good Internet, a desk, good AC, huge bed and a nice lamp. Really very pretty.
The location is perfect, just 1 block away from Mont Royal and 2 blocks from Downtown's heart.
Julien and Joane are a nice couple, their place is super clean and they were very helpful to provide information I needed.
Great couple, clean place, fantastic pool and views of Montreal from the bedroom. I really enjoyed my stay. Julien and Joane were very helpful. What a great location too. I would definitely recommend it or stay here again!
Très bonne nuité, Julien & Joane sont très accueillants et soucieux de notre confort. Ils sont par ailleurs très arrangeant d'un point de vue organisationnel, nous avons pu laisser nos affaires et quitter l'appartement pour visiter Montréal puis y revenir avec nos propres clés. La piscine était un vrai plus ! Très agréable après 11h de vol !
The reservation was canceled 112 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The apartment is fantastic, as are Julien & Joane (& Nathan!) - I wasn't around all that much, but it was great to be so close to everything and have such a comfortable and welcoming place to come 'home' to.
J&J also recommended THE best place for coffee, which made my work a lot more productive than it would otherwise have been while in Montréal. I would be more than happy to stay again.
J&J offer a nice private suite in the downtown of Montreal. We appreciated the location, the accuracy of the description of the suite, the private bathroom and the possibility for parking right in front of the building. As host, they are very sociable and nice and the vegan recommendation for breakfast we have really enjoyed! A must-try is the roof-top pool which is the cherry on the top for this airbnb listing!
Probably the only downside of the overall apartment is the thin walls; as we stayed over the weekend and we were on vacation we obviously preferred to sleep a bit longer than 8AM; however it was less possible as you can hear clearly the baby crying or the talks on (website hidden). Even so, we had a good time at their place.
Les quelques jours passés chez Julien et Joane ont été une super expérience pour nous. L'appartement est très bien situé, la vue est superbe et la piscine très agréable. Julien et Joane sont très sympa, disponibles et serviables et leur fils est adorable.
Nous recommandons chaleureusement cet endroit et ces hotes.
Je recommande nos hôtes Julien et Joane, j'ai été bien accueillie et la chambre est très bien avec une salle de bain privé. Je vous recommande cet endroit.
Julien & Joane waren sehr nette Gastgeber. Sie haben uns freundlich empfangen. Es sieht alles so aus wie auf den Bildern. Man kann kostenlos den Pool und die Sauna benutzen und wird noch zusätzlich mit einer tollen Aussicht belohnt. Es hat uns sehr gut gefallen und wir können es auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen.
Thank you :)
The hosts, apartment, location, and swimming pool merit all the positive reviews they've received so far. Some guests who prefer a greater degree of privacy may want to know that when hosting Airbnb guests in their lovely bedroom, Julien and Joane sleep in the living room, through which guests need to pass (tangentially) to get to the kitchen or (very tangentially) to the front door. Didn't bother us, because J+J were so welcoming, as was their young son.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.