About this listing
Come be our neighbor in one of the most beautiful seaside areas next to Lisbon, the hidden gem, Cascais riviera!
[NOTE: we're launching a SECOND apartment in the same building, perfect if you want to come in a larger group and stay in both flats.
Check my other listing in my profile "SUNSHINE BEACH HIDEAWAY]
This cozy Cascais apartment is a 12 minute walk from the train and bus station, Cascais centre and 1300mt / 0.8 mi from the nearest beach. The flat is in a private building in a very quiet area of Cascais, overlooking a nice creek surrounded by trees and only a brief walk away from the beach and nearest supermarket.
With easy parking at the entrance of building, ‘The Sunshine Duplex – Cascais apartment' is just 34 minutes by train to Lisbon, 5 from the motorway A5 that accesses Lisbon, 15 to historical village Sintra and 10 min drive to the surf beach Guincho if you want to hit the waves!
The duplex apartment has: double bed, two individual beds in second room, two individual beds in living room, table and chairs, stove and oven, everything you need to make your stay in this Cascais apartment, cool and comfortable!
Amenities, extra info:
* Children from 6 years on, count as ‘extra person'.
* Free WIFI (signal available in living room only), laundry and dishwasher, microwave, coffee and toast machine + iron.
* Free Toiletries/Amenities. Hairdryer and Flatiron.
* Baby crib, high chair and other baby utilities (upon request, free of charge).
* Beach Towels + parasol (upon request, small fee).
* Extra cleaning (upon request, extra charge, subject to availability).
* Transfer and pick-up from/to airport (organized upon request, extra charge)
* Check in: 14h (if no guests are leaving can be earlier)
* Check out: 11h (if no guests are arriving, can be later).
The best and most frequent compliment from friends that visited our flat: "you live in a summer apartment all year!" (we like it so much, we moved... up some floors in the same building when the family grew).
Come be our neighbour and see for yourself. :)
The apartment and common areas of the building are all open for the guests. Inside the apartment there's a small utility room that is locked, used to store maintenance essentials, cleaning things, sheets, towels, baby articles, amenities, etc.
Interaction with Guests
As much or as little as they need! Always available depending of course of my work permitting to answer immediately my phone or be here during working hours.
Quiet, quiet, quiet. Did I say quiet?
It's a 12 min walk to the city centre, main train and bus station. And the beach, of course! ;)
The duplex flat is inside a private condominium on a very quiet, friendly location so please...
•No wild parties and keep the music down, especially in the evening. You might end with some neighbours coming to dance with you.
• No pets unless previously agreed. Hello Kitty and Nemo don't count as pets.
• Smoking only outside but the flowers will complain.
• If driving, respect the parking spaces outside the building. There's room for everyone.
• I'm half sweedish so ‘no outside shoes' in the house is greatly appreciated. Tack sa mycket.
• You will find a great kit of various toiletries & amenities to use and keep.
• There's a recycling station at the opposite side of the parking area. We encourage you to separate your waste during your stay.
• Treat the space as if your own.
• Guests are welcome but keep us posted if you plan to have more than a couple of visitors for dinner so we can send in the waiters.
• Any questions or problems during your stay, just let us know. It takes less than 1 minute to get from our flat to yours, we're glad to help even if it's just to help you finish your traditional portuguese meal.
• If you'd like extra cleaning service during your stay, let us know, it can be arranged for a fee (subject to cleaning ladys' availability).
Dining area, overlooking pine trees and creek. Baby seat available, as well as cot, bath tub and toys.