About this listing
My apartment is the most cozy space in Vilnius to me, I like to spend time here, to invite friends for a nice food and interesting conversations. If I was travelling and wander in Vilnius I honestly would choose my apartment to stay. (-:
1) If You query to stay in my home, please, introduce yourself in a request message, or fill the profile. A photo is also required (and that means Your normal photo, not the landscape's or pet's picture). I would appreciate getting to know whom I will be hosting.
2) The "House rules" are important – if You are not sure You will be able to observe the rules, I ask kindly better not to book my apartment.
3) I accept reservations only via airbnb system, so, please, no cash or other ways to pay.
4) I already offer a very good price for such quality apartment, so I am not tended to make discounts. Considering that this is not just a plastic flat made for rent but a really beautiful house, created with attention and love. Such type apartments commonly costs twice more expensive, so the price I offer is already good and fair for what You will get. Even more – I do not add Cleaning fee.
The apartment is special and cozy, nicely designed, decorated with a personal charm and attention to a detail. It even took part in a number of advertisings – videos and photo shoots (You can see photos – the few last ones).
3 rooms, 67 square meters. Centrally located, just couple minutes to the Gedimino ave. (it's a main drag), Lukiskes square (former Lenin's square). The old part of the city is around 10-15 minutes of walk, so if You prefer to stay in the heart of the old town, my apartment will probably not match Your needs. All the comforts, washing machine, internet (cable and wireless access), lovely library.
Best suited for 2 people, but easily can accommodate 3 and 4.
There is a boiler for hot water and shower is suited for two persons, and after there could be a need to wait around 15 minutes for another shower.
Apartment's layout is enfilade, rooms are transitive, You can see in the second and some other photos.
It is important to me not just to rent the place, but that You would really feel comfortable and nice in my apartment and generally in Vilnius. I always want to assist You and make You comfortable in any way I can.
Bedding and towels are provided.
Tea, coffee etc. – also provided.
I am gay friendly and any colour, nationality etc. people are welcome – You just have to be a nice person.
My place is family friendly, it is on the mezzanine floor (higher than first and lower than second floor) so not too many steps to climb. Price for a kid is 5 Euros / night.
The beds are pretty hard (one is hard another one little softer) – it is healthy and it is the most comfortable for me, but if You are used only to a soft bed and prefer one – I am letting You know. Both beds are high quality and even suit people with back problems (especially the real bed in the bedroom has a high quality, thick mattress).
Ideal check-in starting from 1 PM but if there's no guests checking-out on the same day we can agree about earlier time. Check-out around midday, but if there's no other guests arriving same day then it is possible late check-out even in the evening.
Free parking is possible, but sometimes could be tricky.
A cat will stay only in the photo, but not in the apartment.
About me: I am a graphic designer and art director with wide fields of interests. Also I am animal rights activist, vegan.
P.S. In Vilnius we have very high quality and tasty water from the tap (one of best water in all over Europe cities), so I kindly ask my guests not to buy water in plastic bottles.
In general I am an environmentalist and I ask my guests to mind the environment as well: to recycle, to turn off electricity when it is useless, to boil the amount of water only what will be used etc.
Remember – there's no planet B.
You can use absolutely everything what You'll find in the apartment, except dishwasher.
Interaction with guests
I am open to have a chat/coffee/walk with you on following days, only in case you tell me.
Centrally located, just couple minutes to the Gedimino ave. (it's a main drag), Lukiskes square (former Lenin's square). The old part of the city is around 10-20 minutes of walk, so if You prefer to stay in the heart of the old town, my apartment will probably not match Your needs.
I am friendly, tolerant and respectful of other's privacy and property and I welcome guests who are the same.
In general: respect my home, be nice.
1) I am strict vegan and I ask kindly that meat/fish products won't be held in my house. Also smelly cheeses, onions, garlic, etc. should be held in the plastic boxes (You will find them in a refrigerator). I have sevenfold sensitive nose and I will genuinely appreciate Your understanding and respect my home.
2) Not to smoke inside!
3) Guests should keep the apartment neat and tidy while the stay.
I do not include cleaning lady's fee, but I have to receive back the apartment clean and neat (sure You don't have to wash the floor, or wash the bedding – just in general good condition).
4) To open blinds every day is important because the house is old and daylight has to get into the apartment constantly.
Thank You and I am ready to do all my best so You can enjoy the stay in my apartment. (: