1) If You query to stay in my home, please, introduce yourself in a request message, or fill the profile. A photo is also required (and that means Your normal photo, not the landscape's or pet's picture). I would appreciate getting to know whom I will be hosting.
2) The "House rules" are important – if You are not sure You will be able to observe the rules, I ask kindly better not to book my apartment.
3) I accept reservations only via airbnb system, so, please, no cash or other ways to pay.
4) I already offer a very good price for such quality apartment, so I am not tended to make discounts. Considering that this is not just a plastic flat made for rent, but a really beautiful house, created with attention and love. Such type apartments commonly costs twice more expensive, so the price I offer is already good and fair for what You will get.
The apartment is special and cozy, nicely designed, decorated with a personal charm and attention to a detail. It even took part in a number of advertisings – videos and photo shoots (You can see photos – the few last ones).
3 rooms, 67 square meters. Centrally located, just couple minutes to the Gedimino ave. (it's a main drag), Lukiskes square (former Lenin's square). The old part of the city is around 10-15 minutes of walk. All the comforts, dishwasher, washing machine, internet (cable and wireless access), lovely library, parking.
Best suited for 2 people, but easily can accommodate 3 and 4.
There is a boiler for hot water and shower is suited for two persons, and after there could be a need to wait around 15 minutes for another shower.
It is important to me not just to rent the place, but that You would really feel comfortable and nice in my apartment and generally in Vilnius. I always want to assist You and make You comfortable in any way I can.
Bedding and towels are provided.
Tea, coffee, etc. – also provided.
I am gay friendly and any color, nationality, etc. people are welcome - You just have to be a nice person.
My place is family friendly, it is on the mezzanine floor (higher than first and lower than second floor), so not too many steps to climb. For a child (up to 10 years) it is additionally 5 Euros / night price instead of 10 Eur.
The beds are pretty hard (one is hard another one little softer) – it is healthy and it is the most comfortable for me, but if You are used only to a soft bed and prefer one – I am letting You know.
Ideal check-in for me not in the morning, because I am very night person. So starting from 1 PM - is ideal, but of course, if needed, we will agree about earlier time. Check-out is possible even in the evening if other guests are not arriving same day.
Free parking is possible, but sometimes could be tricky.
A cat will stay only in the photo, but not in the apartment.
About me: I am a graphic designer and art director with wide fields of interests. Also I am animal rights activist, vegan.
P.S. In Vilnius we have very high quality and tasty water from the tap (one of best water in all over Europe cities), so I kindly ask my guests not to buy water in plastic bottles.
In general I am an environmentalist and I ask my guests to mind the environment as well: to recycle, to turn off electricity when it is useless, to boil the amount of water only what will be used, etc.
Remember – there's no planet B.
Interaction with Guests
If guests want, I will gladly meet for a cup of coffee, or show around.
Centrally located, just couple minutes to the Gedimino ave. (it's a main drag), Lukiskes square (former Lenin's square). The old part of the city is around 10-15 minutes of walk.
I am friendly, tolerant and respectful of other's privacy and property and I welcome guests who are the same.
In general: respect my home, be nice.
1) I am strict vegan and I ask kindly that meat/fish products won't be held in my house. Also smelly cheeses, onions, garlic, etc. should be held in the plastic boxes (You will find them in a refrigerator). I have sevenfold sensitive nose and I will genuinely appreciate Your understanding and respect my home.
2) Not to smoke inside!
3) If you will be using dishwasher, dishes should be rinsed before (not to put them with food remains).
4) Guests should keep the apartment neat and tidy while the stay.
I do not include cleaning lady's fee, but I have to receive back the apartment clean and neat (sure, You don't have to wash the floor, or wash the bedding - just in general good condition).
5) To open blinds every day is important, because the house is old and daylight has to get into the apartment constantly.
Thank You and I am ready to do all my best so You can enjoy the stay in my apartment. (:
Great apartment on a very nice location. We did everything on foot from Marija's place. We even walked to the TV-tower (one hour walk through a forest, really nice!). The apartment looks very pretty, and is very spacious (for two people). Communication with Marija was flawless. We can really recommend booking this apartment!
Out of all the Airbnb rentals we've stayed in, this has been our favorite! It looks exactly like what you see in the pictures. Great design elements, but also really cozy and homey, and an amazing location. Super comfortable bed, and plenty warm. It was a treat to come back to after exploring the city all day. Marija gave us great directions and was very helpful with everything. She has great recommendations for cafés, restaurants and bars.
Great host, very good communication via Airbnb messages and cell phone. Apartment looks excactly like on photos: it's cozy, full of great details and in a very good taste. Great place to stay.
Все очень понравилось!
Очень стильная и интересная эклектичная квартира в центре Вильнюса!!
До главной площади минут 10-15 пешком, рядом есть супермаркеты.
В квартире чисто, есть все необходимое для проживания, вкл. чай-кофе, специи и проч. необходимые мелочи!
Мария быстро выходила на связь и отвечала на все мои вопросы.
Большой плюс для нас был в том, что можно было поселиться с собакой (джек рассел)!
Квартира, однако, на любителя! Приверженцам модерна и не любителям старины (в квартире очень много всяких винтажных штук) я бы ее не порекомендовала! Но нам все понравилось и с удовольствием вернулись бы назад :))
Мария-очень гостеприимный хозяин.
Квартира удобно расположена: до центра города можно добраться за 5-10 минут пешком, до крупных центров и аквапарка - 15 минут на такси.
В квартире тепло и чисто, есть все необходимое.
Рекомендую данную квартиру для проживания.
Прекрасная, стильная, очень атмосферная квартира. Приветливая и дружелюбная хозяйка. До Старого города 10 минут пешком. Магазины, автобусная остановка в 3-х минутах. Рекомендую!
A very nice and beautiful appartment, well located a few steps away from oldtown. Marija always helpful and kind person. Everything was perfect !!!