Our Green Room has a wall of windows, it's a cozy private room. THE LES LOFT NY is a spacious artist loft, in a full of charm 1900's building, ideally located in the lively and vibrant Lower East Side.
Private room in a modern and unique loft space, comfortably furnished with a queen bed, desk and shelves for clothes. There's AC and heater. It's complete with fresh linens and towels.
There is 2 large bathrooms in the loft, shared between the 5 rooms. It's equipped with organic lavender body soap, lotion and shampoo. We have a cleaning service everyday to make sure it's spotless. It has a basket of fresh hand towels.
It's one whole floor of a unique character and charm.
There is 5 private rooms for guests, 2 shared bathrooms, a full equipped kitchen and our art studio, with our workshop space, office and art gallery area / living room.
Guests have access to the bathrooms, kitchen and art gallery / living room.
Depends on the guests needs of privacy and also if we are in New York or not during guest's stay.
We have a team that works at the loft, composed of me, my husband, our manager and cleaning lady. The 4 of us makes the Loft a comfortable stay.
When we are in town, we will be at the loft most of the time working on our Art Studio. We live upstairs. When not in town, our team will be at the loft taking care of everything, spotless!
Fantastic neighborhood, stylish buildings, invaded by contemporary art galleries, unique boutiques, the most famous and young music venues, bars, cafes and restaurants.
Ideal, convenient and well located, at the border of Lower East Side and Chinatown.
Everything within reach, just 3 minutes walk to subway, 10 minutes to Little Italy, East Village and Soho.
Metro Lines: B, D, F, M, Z and J, at just 2 short blocks.
Comfortable to reach JFK by metro, direct with the J line.
M15 bus stop just at our front door, which goes straight up 1st Av to United Nations.
* There is no bathroom inside the rooms.
* The building and loft are very quiet but there's street noise as you are in the heart of the city. We offer ear plugs for those more sensitive to noise.
* We are at the 3rd floor of a walk up building (no elevator).
* Wi-Fi access throughout the floor.
* There's delicious brazilian coffee and amazing organic tea blends always available.
* We have an yoga area, equipped with mats and props.
* We do not accept reservations made for third party persons, even if related.
* There's a late check in Fee of $30 for guests arriving after 8pm until 8am.
* All our rooms are listed on Airbnb, check which one is a better choice for you:
Purple room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/833931]
Orange room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1161847]
Blue room [www.airbnb.com/rooms/846454]
Light room: [www.airbnb.com/rooms/1839257]
* The LES LOFT is not a bed and breakfast, it's a private home and work space.
* There's absolutely no smoking anywhere inside the loft.
* No parties are allowed.
* We do have a kitchen which is available for our guests, but we discourage however cooking big meals with offensive odors and grease. Be mindful it's a shared space between other guests and it's an open kitchen to our art gallery and studio. We recommend the use of the kitchen for a simple and nice breakfast and just small bites.
* The guests are responsible to wash and put away their own dishes.
* We do not offer Laundry Service, but there's laundromats two blocks away.
* We do try to arrange the easiest check in, as we are not a hotel, we do not have someone at the loft 24 hours responsible for the welcoming. We have a team available with the mission to be at the loft at the time scheduled. We do expect that guests understand and smoothly help us on this, having some patience and freedom to stop for a coffee just around the loft (Dudley's for example, at Orchard and Broome) if there's need to wait a little bit. We will do our part as well, being available for guests that might be late than expected.
* Check out from the rooms are always by 11am. Guests are welcome to leave their luggages at the common area and keep their keys until the time they need to leave to the airport.
Nous avons passés 6 nuits chez raquel et sa famille.le loft est magnifique et très spacieux et il est utilisé principalement par les utilisateurs d air bnb.le loft est bien situé car pas tres loin de little italy et soho.par contre il faut prendre le metro pour se rendre dans le centre (times square ou central park).a conseiller.nous y retournerons avec plaisir
Die Loft an der Allen Street war der ideale Ort, um NYC während 5 Tagen zu entdecken. Ein wahres Bijou, bei welchem alle Erwartungen übertroffen werden. Wir haben uns richtig zuhause gefühlt! Das Engagement von Raquel und Familie ist motiviert, aufrichtig und authentisch. Eine richtige Freude sind die vielen kleinen Details und Aufmerksamkeiten wie die kunstvollen Dekorationen, die Auswahl an wunderbaren Tee's, die Schale mit frischen Handtücher in den Toiletten, die biologische Body-Lotion und vieles mehr. Alles ist sehr sauber und gepflegt. So wünscht man sich zu wohnen. Lassen Sie sich nicht vom ersten Eindruck von aussen verunsichern! Der Eingangsbereich und die Aussensicht des Gebäudes lassen nicht erahnen, wie toll und "stylish " es sich im Innern wohnen lässt. LES LOFT NY - unsere Nr. 1 in NY! Vielen Dank Raquel.
We were so lucky to stay 10 days at this amazing place, and we couldn't be more happy about or choice.
Raquel and Ofer are the perfect hosts, and we really enjoyed talking to them and all the great tips the gave us.
The green room is perfect size, the bed is comfortable and the big window gives beautiful light. The rest of the place gives you chance to try yoga, you get your own space in the fridge and the bathrooms has nail polish remover, towels, soap, body and hand lotion, shampoo and conditioner. The whole loft smells really good!
The apartment is perfectly located, easy access to metro and a lot of small eating places in the area.
We already plan a new trip this fall, and of course be back at the loft if the rooms are available :-)
Øystein & Christine
My friend and I stayed for a week in the green room. We loved it and have no complaints! Raquel was a warm and welcoming host and was quick to respond to any questions that we had. She was also accommodating to our needs such as printing our e tickets for us and getting fresh towels. The place is huge and the bedroom and toilets were clean. For the most part we had the whole loft to ourselves. It's a great location close to most major subways. If I'm ever in Manhattan again I will definitely be coming back to the loft. Thank you Raquel!
Amazing loft! Very Clean and ofer was extremely nice and helpful. Thank you!
I have been staying for a week now and I can say that the rooms are great, the beds are very comfortable with great pillows and duvets. The place is very clean and well maintained and the hosts (in this case Ofer) are very friendly and helpful. They do not live in the unit, but above it. There are a few rooms for rent off the very large main room, but there is only one other person staying and there are two bathrooms so I pretty much have a huge place to myself. Very rare for NY. I does have traffic noise, but I have been in million dollar apartments in NY that have traffic noise--its a fact in this city, so thats just part of the experience. Would highly recommend
We loved our stay! The place is great, as well as the location. We highly recommend it.
This host has 177 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
LES LOFT NY is a beautiful loft in the Heart of the Lower East Side, Manhattan, NY.
We have the privilege and pleasure to offer comfortable accommodation to travelers from all around the world. With our huge space we have created a shared space with common areas and 5 private rooms for people that wants to experience New York as New Yorkers.
LES LOFT is also our Art Studios with our Art Galleries, Offices and Workshop.
LES Loft was created and is managed by Raquel Dutra.
Raquel is from Brazil and have been living in New York for 7 years.
She is a Performance Artist, a mother and wife.
A world traveller herself she has great pleasure in meeting people from all over the world and share with them her New York favorite places and off course, her own space.
We look forward to host you soon in our Exquisite Loft!