About this listing
This beautiful chalet style home is a short twenty (20) minutes and change from Camelback/Jack Frost/Big Boulder Ski Slopes and has 3 bedrooms, 1 den, 1 and a half baths in a gated community high in the Pocono Mountains. (Please note prices for the home differ depending on the time of year due to heating, holidays and sometimes days of the week, kindly consult the calendar.)
The upper level is a peaceful space sharing the den, master bedroom, a half bath and a sliding door that leads to a small deck area. There is a desk and sitting area in the den/study room. We have an airbed for the den area which plugs into an outlet to inflate and deflate easily. The air mattress is stored in the closet on the upper level. The master bedroom has a queen size bed that is low to the floor, along with a chair and sofa for comfortable conversations.
The main living level is an open space to the kitchen and living room areas with two sliding doors that open to a larger deck, two bedrooms (one full size bed and the other with two twin beds) and a full bathroom. The living room has a queen size sofa-bed.
The larger deck has a dual (gas/charcoal) grill all year round for grilling pleasures and during the Spring, Summer and Fall, a table and chairs for a grand outdoors eating experience, and the greatest hammock ever for a lazy afternoon nap!
This private community with 24 hour security, has 2 swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball courts and 5 lakes (stocked yearly with fish) for fishing, canoeing and kayaks (no motorized boats permitted). Two of the lakes with sandy beach areas are roped off for swimming and have picnic tables and playground for the children. The roads have very little traffic so bicycles, scooters, rollerblading and skateboards are a bit safer to use. Guests have full access to all the community's amenities.
Small pets allowed.
Activities within a short driving distance:
+ The Crossings in Tannersville - great shopping outlet mall
+ Big Boulder, Jack Frost Ski Mountains, Camelback - Ski resorts
+ Camelbeach - Pocono water park
+ Dorney Park & Wild Water Kingdom
+ The Land of Make Believe
+ Sesame Place
+ Hershey Park
+ Golfing at Pinehurst/Fernwood/Shawnee/Woodlock Springs
+ Hickory Run State Park - hiking trails/fishing/mountain biking/kayaking
+ Nascar racing at the Pocono Raceway
+ Horse back riding - Pocono Manor Stables/Cove Pocono Resorts/Mountain Creek Riding Stable
+ Whitewater rafting at Lehigh River Rafting/Whitewater Challengers
+ Paint-balling at Skirmish Poconos Paintball/Pocono White Water Rafting
+ Casino at Mount Airy Casino Resort/Fernwood Hotel
+ Fine dining at various restaurants
+ Awesome antiquing and garage/yard sales
+ Grocery shopping at Mr. Z's/Weiss Markets/Shop Rite/Save-A-Lot/Kinsley Shoprite/BJ's Warehouse
1. Since all in our family are non smokers, we ask that no smoking take place in our home. If you must smoke, please do so outside and place the butts in the container provided on the deck.
2. If you notice that something is running low or runs out (for example, toilet pater or dish-washing liquid), kindly notify us so we may replenish the item upon our return.
3. We usually keep wine in the house, if you should want to have some, please do so, just remember to replace it.
4. We have a septic tank which can overflow - a messy and expensive ordeal. In order to avoid this, we ask you and your party to take the care to not flush baby wipes, cleaning wipes or hair in the toilet.
5. We further ask you to not dispose of used oil, bacon drippings, and grease in the sink as it will clog the septic tank. Kindly place these oils in a jar kept and marked under the kitchen sink for proper disposal.
6. We ask for you follow all traffic regulations and protocol. Our community has private law enforcement security (including camera surveillance) and will give out citations if case of non compliance.
7. If you have a question, please call feel free to call us. We will be more than happy to speak with you and address your concern
8. And most of all, we want you to enjoy our home - it's been wonderful to us!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Enjoying life to the fullest, I am home everywhere I roam. Love my family and my friends. Delight in having good times, cooking delicious foods with family, friends and lots and lots of laughter. Enjoy music, films, a captivating story, dance, theater, a great bargain, traveling and a really good joke! Work in the New York State Courts. Fluent in English and Spanish. Forward thinking and serene. Believe in saving our earth’s environment… even if it is one person, one bottle/can at a time.
I would want for you, as a guest in our home, to enjoy it the way we do. This lovely home has given us, not just wonderful times, but soothed us when we are weary, revitalized when we are exhausted, and provided a shelter that has warmed our hearts. Many friends and family have thoroughly enjoyed their visit to our home and look forward to returning... indeed, I wish the same to you.
Have an excellent and peaceful day!