5 STAR Holiday Condominium, Homestay or Guest House, offering both tranquility as well as quick access to the hot spot locations. Located beside the calm waters of renowned Tanjung Bungah & Batu Ferringhi Beach in Penang Island.
Fronting the pristine beautiful beach with swimming pool, this is indeed a perfect location for a getaway, tourist spots and sightseeing. This chic and trendy condo also has personalised services and affordable prices.
Gurney Plaza, Fort Cornwallis, Botanical Garden, Youth Park, Batu Feringghi beaches, Hard Rock, Floating Mosque, Toys Museum, Spice Garden, Penang Hill, Kek Lok Si, Chowrasta market, Komtar / Prangin Mall, Butterfly farm, Forest Recreational Park and Museum, National Park, Tropical Fruit Farm, Craft Batik, Tanjong City Marina, State Museum / Kapitan Keling, P.Ramlee house, Flea market and TESCO
- 35 minutes to Bayan Lepas Airport
- 15 minutes drive to Butterfly Park, Teluk Bahang dam and Taman Rimba
- 15 minutes drive to Georgetown
- 15 minutes drive to Hard Rock Hotel and Batu Ferringhi Night Market
- 5 minutes drive to water sports beach front
Guest have access to gym, pool & sauna.
Interaction with Guests
- The host will guide you at checking in and out
- Host will try the best to accommodate the guest request.
Nice Beach, Sight Seeing, Local Food
Easy access to public bus & taxi.
1 car park included.
We provide Airport Transfer MYR75 per trip.
We provide car rental on daily, weekly & monthly basis.
Other Things to Note
Want to visit Penang but you cannot decide where to visit. Your worry is over. I am a experience tourist guide and can help you to plan your Penang itinerary and bring you to the planned tourist attraction spots.
In Penang island, you can visit following places:
Kek Lok Si Temple
Penang Perakanan Mansion
Goerge Town Heritage
and many more
The itinerary is customized to suit your individual needs. The price is MYR500 for 8 hours for maximum 4 persons in a group. If you have more than 4 persons, please contact me for quotation.
1. Maximum number of person this apartment is 8. But we have only 3 double bed.
2. Charges include the use of water, electricity, normal use of air-conditioning and bed linen.
3. Towel service is not included.
4. A breakage deposit of MYR200,- is normally required prior to the handing over the keys. (Can be make in your own coin ) The deposit will be returned by checking out if there are no damages done to the apartment or any items missing.
5. Apartment rules and regulation must be strictly adhered to. Strictly no smoking except on the balcony
6. Apartment is located in a residential neighborhood. Guest shall be quiet and peacefully
enjoy the premises so as not to disturb other guests.
7. House fire insurance has been purchased for the apartment.
8. Personal accident/injury insurance and travel/cancellation insurance are not included.
9. A check in, and a check on the conditions of household items in the apartment will be carried out in your presence on check in and check out.
10. Flexible check in and check out time!
11. Your host will guide you at checking in and out
12.We take no responsibility for any matters beyond our control i.e. industrial disputes, bad weather conditions or any other situation beyond either our, or holiday home owners control and accept no liability for any surrounding building works.
13. Best Holiday Homes Penang and the owner of the apartment shall not be liable for any injury or loss of life or property during the stay at the apartment.
We, a group of 5 people including 2 children (1 year old and 2 year old), were renting the apartment for 3 weeks in January – February 2015. To cut the long story short we were very content with the apartment and the owner and would like to thank the latter again for everything.
The apartment is just like on the photos: well equipped, recently refurbished and most importantly sports a wonderful sea view. The property is new, is equipped with huge swimming pool including pool for kids, playground for children and gym. We understood from Gene the facilities above were intended for owners of the apartments only, but we did not have any problems accessing all of them free of charge.
We were a bit worried because the previous reviews of the apartment were of the people who were staying in the apartment for short periods only. We therefore wrote a number of messages to Gene before our visit enquiring about what was available in the apartment and then requesting to provide some additional stuff we needed. Everything was there when we were moving in. We were also harassing Gene with numerous other questions before our visit to Penang asking about the availability of public transport, grocery stores and restaurants nearby, sightseeings on the island, etc. He was very kind to promptly respond to all our queries and providing all information needed. Moreover, whenever we needed anything else during our stay we just needed to ask and he never said no. Gene was always available for any requests and was ready to go extra mile to make our stay as enjoyable as possible.
To be objective 2 things need to be mentioned:
1)the apartment is not equipped with Wi-Fi internet. We were using mobile internet from Digi based on the Gene’s advice and for us it was sufficient.
2)the location of the property indicated on the map at airbnb page, where the apartment is listed, is somewhat misleading. The property is not located on Batu Ferringhi beach. It is actually located a bit to the north-east. The beach in front of the property is inferior to Batu Ferringhi imho. We therefore were making short trips to Batu Ferringhi with a taxi or a bus (a bus stop is right in front of the property) most of the days we were on Penang to swim in the sea and get a tan.
If we ever return to Penang we will not hesitate to choose the same apartment again and we will definitely recommend it to other people. We know Gene will not let us down.
Seaview was brilliant, we had to book at the last minute and Wong went above and beyond to accommodate, even coming and picking us up at our other apartment. The apartment was in a great location, we didn't have transport but the bus stop is just a walk down the hill, and near a great little beach and fabulous food stands during the day. Everything was new and very clean. Ideally there would be towels and a few more kitchen amenities, pots, pans, plates etc. pool, gym and overall facilities of the apartment are amazing. Definitely recommend and stay again.
Staying at Wong's place was a joy. The apartment was clean and the facilities and views as advertised. My family had a great time staying there and were pleased with its location as well as the amenities.
Check in and check out was a breeze as Wong was easily contactable.
Security is good at the apartment as well as within the building and the premises. We look forward to returning there sometime in the future.
Wong Gene is a very laid back host. The apartment is very well designed and maintained. We loved the interior of the apartment. The rooms are all fitted with aircond. Very spacious, suitable for families with kids. The view was breathtaking. Very quite and serene. We recommend the host to add some basic toilettries (shampoo, bath gel etc). And to replace the wire connected to the tv as it kept on falling off. Luckily for us there are dvd player provided, so the kids watched dvd's instead. All in all we enjoyed our stay very much and considering of coming back. Thanks Wong!
Great apartment with views and wonderful pool/gym. The apartment could be greatly improved by provision of enough crockery, cookware and cutlery for a family. A couple of cups, glasses and mugs is not enough.
Very few cab drivers know the location (as the apartments are very new) so provision of a map detailing the location would be helpful.
The apartment was kinda brand new and full sea facing. The most amazing thing about this unit is that it is full sea view from the balcony and also the master bedroom, so it's a dream come true waking up to blue waters. The furnishing and pictures here at airbnb is true the real thing. It was clean and modern and spacious!
1. good host who was patient with my delay and delay and delay. Thumbs up!
2. the security guards there were friendly and nice
3. Full seaview
4. new place w new facilities and everything u expect in a upper middle condo
5. nice swimming pool
7. love the samsung door locking system
8. reasonable in pricing
9. Ferringhi area
10. near the beach (walk across the road and you're there)
11. There is parking if you are driving.
12. Super comfortable beds and comforters (clean too), proper beds.
1. No wifi.
2. the living hall was a bit warm w one aircon but it's ok.
3. The condo complex being new is still quite eerie-ly deserted, but more ppl are moving in.
To include a Penang guidebook in the apartment on your recommendation for Penang as you are a local?
And maybe a guidebook on how to operate the different devices around the house and about the facilities available in the premises.
Best food in Penang - Asam Laksa! @ the Air Itam Market.. (u can add that to your future Penang Guidebook)
Thank you Gene! Will come back when I'm back in Penang!