About This Listing
Three-Bedroom Home near Outlets and Restaurants
This spacious three-bedroom, one-bath home is sure to accommodate the needs of you and your family, whether your stay is for business or pleasure! The kitchen features hardwood floors, granite countertops, a dishwasher, and plenty of space for cooking up a big meal to be enjoyed at the dining table with seating for six. If the weather is too nice to bear the thought of eating indoors, bring your meal outside and enjoy it on the back patio with table and chairs (and plenty of grassy yard for the kids!). Sip on an evening drink on the front porch before snuggling beneath the covers of one of the location’s two Queen beds. The kids even get their own room with trundle bed and access to the backyard. Be sure to take advantage of the property’s washer/dryer as well!
This is an unplugged green property. There is no WiFi or TV for a a true, relaxing R&R getaway. However, if you must, the house has good phone connection and Starbucks is just a short walk away.
With so much to see and do in the area, it will be impossible to get bored! Start the day off on the right foot with a stroll through Alston Park overlooking the wineries and sip on a velvety latte at Molinari Caffe. Take the kids to the discovery center or nature museum before checking out the consignment shops, shopping centers, and outlets nearby. If you have picky eaters to please, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from when it comes to dinner. Indulge in some grilled goodness at Squeeze Inn Hamburgers or The Q Restaurant & Bar! No matter where the day takes you, we know you will love coming home to us!
What You Get:
-2 Queen beds, 2 twin beds
-Central Air Conditioning as well as Heating
-Covered parking and driveway
-Full kitchen with granite countertops, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, microwave
-Dining table for 6
-Backyard with patio, table and chairs
-Close to outlets, restaurants, wineries
Other Things to Note:
Treat the house like your own - that's it ~ Enjoy! :o)
• lockbox on site - code and instruction will be given prior to check in.
• we have a large comfy backyard where we spend most of our time, just kicking back and listening to the birds.
• no tv or wifi for an unplugged, true, relaxing R&R getaway. however, I provide plenty of games for family and friends fun!
• non-smoking house please.
• amenities include:
- 1st bedroom: 1 queen size bed
- 2nd bedroom: 1 queen size bed
- 3rd bedroom: 2 twin beds
- fresh towels and linens always
- family room has a couch and chair
- dining table with 6 dining chairs
- central heat
- celing fans in every room
- large backyard with patio table, umbrella and 6 chairs
- attached carpool can park 2 cars tandem
- plenty of street parking
- fully equipped kitchen: stove top/ refrigerator / oven / dishwasher / microwave / toaster / rice cooker / complete knife set / ample silverware / cooking utensils / coffee maker / plates, bowls, and serving platters / wine glasses (of course!) / coffee mugs / glasses / pots and pans / wine openers
• enjoy all the comforts of home!
Interaction with Guests
• we are happy to answer any questions by email, text or phone if you need anything including restaurant advice and our favorite wineries!
• this property is managed by AirEnvy who has a local neighborhood manager to assist you with all your needs before/ during/ after your stay. all contact info will be provided at time of booking.
• nice quiet neighborhood
• convenient location and centrally located with easy access to everything!
• walking distance to starbucks, local shops, restaurants and grocery.
• short distance to everything else: downtown, wineries, wine train, oxbow markets, bottlerock, etc.
convenient and centrally located with easy access to everything. easy access from fwy29.
• 0 minute - walking distance to starbucks, local restaurants, shops and Vallerga's grocery market
• 5 minutes - 2.5 miles to downtown napa
• 6 minutes - 2.5 miles to napa wine train
• 8 minutes - 3 miles to bottlerock
• 10 minutes - 8 miles to the famed, world-renowned tfl the french laundry restaurant in yountville
• 15 minutes - 10 miles to the robert mondavi
• 20 minutes - 15 miles to v. sattui winery
Other Things to Note
• if you are considering our home, please complete and verify your profile.
• we are more comfortable hosting people in our home when we know more about you, so please tell us a little about yourself and the reason for your visit.
• our home remains available until you or someone else reserves it through airbnb by submitting a formal reservation through the site.
• i typically respond *very fast* so you'll know in a few minutes. :)
• thank you!
1) Respect - please respect the our wonderful neighbors.
2) Like your own - There is a lot of nice furniture and appliances, please do not misuse them and treat them like they are your own.
3) No Smoking
4) No Pets
5) Mi Casa Su Casa - "My House is Your House!" ... Enjoy! :)
I stayed at here for a girls weekend getaway and it was perfect for our needs. The house was clean and had everything we needed (towels, sheets, etc.). I enjoyed the large backyard and the location was very central and close to all of the places we wanted to go.
We had a great time at Winnie's home in Napa. The home is so convenient as it is literally off of the trail. The home has been fully remodeled on the inside and everything was decorated so nicely. Best part was that Winnie was very accommodating and communicated so quickly whenever we had a question prior to our stay. I would definitely stay here again.
Had the best time in Napa at this place. The place was spacious and very clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I've slept on as well. I would definitely come back to this place!
Winnie's place was very clean and the interior was as advertised. The backyard was also nicely manicured and provided a nice place to eat breakfast.
The neighborhood was less than ideal, though. My group arrived at night and we were all pretty surprised at the surrounding homes --- some were in bad shape and made the neighborhood look run down. We were definitely not expecting that. However, the neighborhood was quiet and we felt safe throughout our stay. Also, this is really a 2BR house. There is a third room with a bed in it but the room is really just an oversized hallway that leads to the backyard. This was not an issue for us because we didn't need to use that area, but might be an issues for groups larger than 4 people.
We had a great time a Winnie's home. It was as pictured and centrally located to everything we had planned. We had a group of 5 and there was plenty of room for us all. The weather was perfect so we spent a lot of time outside on the patio. Winnie responded to all inquiries very promptly. I would recommend her home to any group looking to visit Napa.
Winnie and her management company sent plenty of emails to make sure everything was set up before arrival. Instructions were clear and the house manual very helpful.
The house is in a good location, not too far a drive from downtown Napa. The inside was nice and comfortable, clean and spacious enough and the fittings were all a good standard. We were all happy with the place and enjoyed a quiet and relaxing stay.
there is a big back garden as well, although we didnt have time to use it, but would have been nice if the weather was better to sit there with a bottle.
About the Host, Winnie
Dear Vacation Rental Enthusiast!
My name is Winnie and we look forward to welcoming you to our cottage home in Napa! Thank you for entrusting your valuable vacation time with us; we are truly honored to share our home with you.
Enjoy the incredibly beautiful, scenic drive into Napa, where hills are covered with grape vines and changes colors all year. Of course, this world famous wine growing region is also host to some of the best wineries in the world that has incredible architecture, buildings and gardens.
Napa Valley is a unique place; it is so close and yet so far. Napa is a favorite gathering place for our family and friends and holds significant memories to us. We absolutely cherish and love, love, love the city!
Whether it'd be enjoying fine dining at local restaurants or at the Napa Wine Train, taking our kids to downtown museums, having a picnic at the V. Sattui Winery, or, just simply taking a leisure stroll at the neighborhood... we always just have so much fun in Napa!
We hope you will enjoy your stay and love the city as much as we do!
Passez un bon séjour... Enjoy your stay!
• Walking distance from the home • (phone number hidden)Solano Ave Napa CA 94558
• Walking distance from home. • A good casual eat - burgers with cheese, fries and onion rings are all very good! • (phone number hidden)Solano Ave Napa CA 94558
• Walking distance from home but they will also deliver to your door! • Open 7 days 11AM-11PM (to 12-midnight on Fri Sat) • (phone number hidden)Solano Ave Napa CA 94558
• Walking distance from home. • Decent Chinese food; inexpensive. • (phone number hidden)Old California Way Napa CA 94558
• Walking distance from home. • Located in the Vallergas Market strip mall. • Excellent fish tacos! • (phone number hidden)Redwood Rd Napa CA 94558
• Walking distance from home. • Located in the Vallergas Market strip mall. • (phone number hidden)Redwood Rd Napa CA 94558
• Walking distance from home. • Excellent Mediterranean food ~ owners are friendly and warm and food is delicious! • (phone number hidden)Old California Way Napa CA 94558
• Convenient and close by... just in case your forgot any sundry items. ;) • This target also has grocery items • Open daily 8-10 • Phone number (phone number hidden)Bel Aire Plaza Napa CA 94558
• Trader Joes - 3654 Bel Aire Plaza • (phone number hidden) • Open 7 days 8-9Bel Aire Plaza Napa CA 94558
• Walkable (just over a mile) but driving is recommended. • (phone number hidden)Bel Aire Plaza Napa CA 94558
• My favorite outlet! • For store listing: (website hidden)_listing.asp?id=25 • Hours M-S: 10-9, Sun 10-7.Factory Stores Drive Napa CA 94558
• A local favorite in downtown Napa! (website hidden) • Lunch 12-3, Dinner 5-9 (until 10 Fri/Sat)Clay Street Napa CA 94559
• A 4-star restaurant on wheels! Enjoy your 3-hr lunch or dinner while enjoying the leisurely journey through the beautiful wine country on a beautiful train car. • (phone number hidden)McKinstry St Napa CA 94559
• One of our favorite hang out restaurant bar in Napa. Reasonably priced. Request a seat by the river! • (phone number hidden)Main Street Napa CA 94559
Recommended restaurant in Downtown Napa. (website hidden)2nd St Napa CA 94559
• The local gathering place for great food wine in Napa Valley. • Open M-Th, Sun 9-6, and Fri/Sat 9-8. • (phone number hidden)1st Street Napa CA 94559
• Recommended Winery • (phone number hidden)Old Sonoma Road Napa CA 94559
• Recommended Winery • Tastings are offered daily from 10am-4:30pm • (phone number hidden)California Drive Yountville CA 94599
• World renowned, Michelin 3-Star Restaurant • (phone number hidden)Washington St Yountville CA 94599
• Recommended Winery • (phone number hidden)St Helena Hwy Napa CA 94558
• Recommended restaurant - visit their outdoor seating overlooking the breathtaking view of the valley! • (website hidden) (phone number hidden)Main Street Saint Helena CA 94574