About this listing
This gated community and villas property is a tranquil getaway spot where you can wake up to the cool island breeze and the sound of birds chirping. A large swimming pool is just downstairs and if you require an even more breath taking view, you can walk to the beach in 10 minutes, see the sunrise and feed the seagulls.
This spacious two bedroom unit comes equipped with all furnishings, nice kitchen, laundry facilities, flat screen TV, internet access and phone system with free calls to Europe and north America. For those that do not want to be completely unhinged, there is a nice desk area overlooking the pool for writing your favorite novel, or sending a quick email to the office.
Everything worth while is either within close walking distance (the beach, shopping malls, restaurants, banks, grocery stores) or within a short ride (The Atlantis Resort & Paradise Island, Downtown Shopping, Art Galleries, night life and larger malls and movie theaters). Paradise awaits!
We want our guests to feel comfortable and have a great time. We only ask that you treat our home as your own and that you consider our neighbors as this is a quiet family community.
We ask you to be mindful of the following during your vacation.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the unit. Some of our guests have kids with severe allergies and we want to provide a safe and healthy environment for all of our guests.
- Please help us to conserve energy and and keep our villa affordable for guests like you. Turn off all lights, air conditioners and appliances when leaving the unit for more than a few minutes. Local energy costs are upwards of 600% more than North America, so observing this rule helps us tremendously.
- Check In times (after 3:30pm) and Check Out times (by 10am) are strict as we need to prepare the unit for other guests like yourselves. If you require an early check-in / late check-out, please ask about our early check in / late check out service. We’d be happy to offer this service to you when available.
- The white plastic gate card (key) is only required to open the gate when entering the unit. The gate opens automatically when exiting so the gate card is not needed on check-out. Please remember to leave this inside the unit.
- If you observe anything not functioning as it should or if you have any issues at all, please bring it to our attention so that we can address it as quickly as possible. We want to make sure you have an awesome vacation, and sometimes we won’t know an issue exists until you bring it to our attention. This would be appreciated.
- Have a great time and enjoy yourselves. Mi casa es su casa!
The condo was amazing, our driver was extremely polite and showed us around on our drive from the airport. When we got to the house it was easy to get inside and acclimate ourselves with the location. The neighbors were polite and it was easy to get downtown and Paradise island.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour à Nassau. L'appartement est très bien situé car à quelques minutes en voiture du centre historique et des coins animés de la capitale et à 10, 15 minutes à pied d'une jolie plage. Nous avons apprécié le parking, la clim, et le lave linge.
Merci Duran pour ces très bons moments passés chez vous
The villa had all the facilities and amenities that made our trip very pleasant and hassle-free. We even received regular calls from the host to check up on us which was very accommodating.I highly recommend booking through Duran and I would definitely stay again.
I really love the neighborhood. It was vary local and quiet!
The room is spacious and bright. Everything you need will be in the house.
Duran is also super nice. He response fast and solve all the problems that we had. He also offer us a free late check out!
It was a really nice stay!
Everything was nice. The flat is clean and comfortable. The hosts are always available to help you. The residence is nice and cab for paradise island are cheap.
Apartment was pretty hard to find from the Montagu Village. The neighbourhood wasn't safe to walk in the night time, but if you have a car or a taxi, you'll be just fine. The water and electricity went out for a while but luckily not for long time. Hostess was really nice. She called us many time to make sure that everything is okay.
Hi Joona, thanks for staying with us. We're sorry to hear you had difficulty finding us. It's not a complaint we have received before. There was a short island wide power outage but like you mentioned it was quickly restored by the power company. I'm surprised by your comment about safety as we're in a gated community on the same street where the leader of the opposition's office is, along with Queen's college, The Bahamas National Trust and only a few minutes walk away from the Chinese Embassy. Standard rules apply when visiting any country but overall we're considered quite safe. We're glad you appreciated that we kept in constant contact to ensure you were having a good time.
Duran was proactive in providing me with all the information I needed for this stay. During my stay he and his agents were very responsive in arranging necessary transportation and bookings for us. When we left, we forgot a cell phone in the unit, and Duran arranged a delivery to the airport in the shortest possible time. Overall it was a 10/10 experience of service.
A few words about this place. This is a gated community, has the local transit service running close by. We were able to roam around the island mostly on the bus, that too with a kid on our lap and had a great time chatting with local riders. The unit was clean and had ample supplies for us to be able to cook our meals without having to worry about condiments/spices.
This host has 109 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews