Greetings, stay with us on your next NYC trip!
Our lovely home is a spacious apartment with a large private terrace in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. Currently we are renting our bright and clean guest room with private bath. The guest room comfortably fits two!
* Thoughtfully decorated guest room with dresser, corner desk, large closet.
* Full-sized bed, Manhattan city views as you sleep!
* Air conditioner/fan & heater located in room
* Private bathroom directly across from bedroom
* High speed Verizon FiOS Internet
* Fresh towels/linens & hairdryer provided
* Bluetooth speaker to play music in your room
* Washer and dryer in building (laundry hamper, soaps, located in bedroom closet for your use)
* Hot coffee/tea & biscuits/cookies provided each morning
* Grocery store on first floor, use our kitchen!
* 2 blocks from G train with quick, easy access to Manhattan
* 2 blocks from the Pratt Institute
I provide hot coffee and tea and biscuit/cookies each morning for everyone. If you'd rather go out, delicious coffee can be found in the cafe just across the street.
We are artists/acoustic string-musicians with weekly gigs and home practices. We also make art and work on projects on our wonderful outdoor deck. We generally keep very busy, but in our spare time, enjoy rooftop BBQ's, cooking food and meeting new friends. Come and go/interact as you wish, we respect your privacy.
Our colorful neighborhood is constantly blossoming with unique restaurants, bars, boutiques, and wine stores. While you are here in Brooklyn, be sure to check out:
* Lots of delicious restaurants. Please click on my guidebook, where I have named a few!
* Fort Greene Park (created by the designers of Central Park) is only a 15-minute walk away.
* Prospect Park (also created by Central Park designers), the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, the zoo, and the Brooklyn Museum of art all a 35 minute walk away, or short subway trip.
* A short subway trip West or Northwest will land you in historic Downtown Brooklyn, or Dumbo area.
* Be sure to check out Brooklyn Bridge Park for access across the Brooklyn Bridge, or take an East River Ferry into Manhattan!
* The G subway train (Classon) is conveniently located very nearby our apartment (>2 blocks) and provides very easy access into Manhattan.
* Citi Bikes are conveniently located directly in the vicinity of the Classon subway stop.
* Local car service is conveniently for hire
* If driving, street parking is available on our street.
We ask that you please confirm availability before booking the room. I will respond quickly with confirmation!
Generally I only take reservations up to three months in advance, as my future schedule is always changing---
We look forward to meeting you!
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after the first guest|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Great loft! Great room! Fantastic people!
I would definitely recommend this stay!!!!
Stephanie was an amazing host! We had a wonderful time in Brooklyn in her loft. The apartment was clean, our room was perfect. We had everything we needed and more. I highly recommend this place.
A perfect host - very cool apartment with great views. Easy access to the subway and all parts of Brooklyn. We were made to feel very welcome in a clean, spacious and well appointed apartment which made our trip to NYC all the better.
Stephanie offers a nice & clean guestroom with private bath.
Stephanie, Erich and Danny were perfect hosts. Stephanie greeted us and showed us around the loft. The room was exactly as pictured - lovely, very comfortable bed and pillows, lots of storage, big windows with good ventilation, excellent wifi, and so quiet.
Stephanie is so thoughtful and there are little touches everywhere that made our stay so pleasant.
Thoroughly recommended. We enjoyed every moment of our stay which was made even more special by our hosts.
Luminous space with spacious deck. Comfortable bedroom with private bathroom. The building is conveniently located and good bars and restaurants can be easily found nearby. Very good experience with respectful, kind and friendly hosts. Highly recommendable! Go for it!
If you are a creative person - musician, poet or photographer - the atmosphere of the home will charm you! Here you'll want to play the piano, write articles, write poetry, shoot cool pictures. Very spacious and cozy loft with a variety of musical instruments, live flowers and access to the roof, which offers incredible views of Manhattan. On the roof we were drinking coffee in the morning and felt yourself the happiest on earth :) The apartment is crystal clear. Lovely bedroom with a comfortable bed, a large wardrobe where easily placed our two huge suitcases .
In addition, beside the house a lovely deli - C-TOWN. To the metro branches G - 5 minutes walk. The only negative - G line now under construction and bad works in the night, a few times we had to take a taxi. But if you do not get home very late - it 's not a problem. Also the Prospect Park is near to the house - don't forget to walk there.
Stephanie's House - the perfect place to stop in New York. Beautiful, calm, quiet, comfortable . We will be recommending it to all my friends!
Thank you, guys! We were happy to meet you and hope to see you again!
We had a wonderful time staying with Stephanie and her boyfriend and roommate Eric. They were very welcoming and made our stay an absolute delight! It's like visiting friends!The place is amazing and very conveniently located from the heart of manhattan and easily accessible by transit Incredible patio, super comfy bed and a nice private bedroom/bathroom. a lot of thought went into this nicely decorated space. We will definitely be back next time we're in the neighborhood.
Gran bel loft, la zona l'abbiamo trovata un po' troppo assolata, soprattutto per il ritorno della sera, dove abbiamo sempre preferito prendere un taxi. Stephanie ed il ragazzo sono stati carini ed ospitali.
Our stay with Stephanie was perfect! She made us feel like her home was ours. Amazing apartment...very clean and homey. Couldn't have found a better place to stay. We will definatley be back!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT