About this listing
Private studio style cottage apartment. Private Guest Parking right in front. Guest KEY is ready for you in Black Key Box at entrance. Self Check-In. Anytime after 3PM> Fully equipped kitchenette, full bath, full sized bed , VERY CLEAN, Cable TV, WIFI, Coffee Bar. Treats in Fridge. Next to Park & famous Dry Canyon Trail Park . Every effort to accommodate the needs of the Business Traveler and the Recreating Vacationer. Welcome to Parkside Studio. Host Susan
- My goal is to provide the best value and the highest quality experience at the Parkside Studio. Small is beautiful at this clean and new private studio apartment. Private Parking right in front. Guest Key provided in Key Box at entrance. Thoughtfully appointed for comfort and security. Compact and well designed use of space. The kitchenette is fully stocked and loaded for cooking. Small appliances include toaster oven, microwave, electric fry pan, hot plate, utensils & dishes, soaps and toiletries . Espresso maker. French press. Electric tea kettle. Coffee & teas supplied. Treats in Fridge.
Possible small pet on approval. If approved, pet to be counted as 3rd person ($25) additional guest fee in reservation details. Inquire to host for approval.
- Fresh coffees included. Free laundry service for 7 Nights+ guest stays.
- The full-sized bed features foam topper and quality linens. A/C keeps summers cool. Electric wall heaters make . Sleeping space 'bedroom' now added to the studio for 3rd person comfort. Also "tent space" available for the price of third person reservation fee. See in photos.
WALK TO THE DRY CANYON PARK TRAILS one block from studio.
- Flat screen TV, cable, Wi-Fi, lap top table.
Cafe table & 2 leather chairs. Complimentary treats in the fridge.
- Complimentary shampoos, soaps, toiletries all you will need for your stay Complimentary laundry service for guest stays of 7 Nights or more.
- The private parking space right in front of the unit serves 2 vehicles for guests & their visitors.
- Guests have exclusive private front entrance and the back door exits to fenced backyard.
- Guest Key in Key Box at entrance.
- Guests park right in front of the unit in their own private off-street parking space. Up to 2 vehicles. Plus sleeping space room off the covered patio and hammock seasonally available. Pitch a tent. See listing for details.
-Guest Access to WIFI provided at studio check-in.
Interaction with Guests
- Host is generally available on-site. Primary goal is to provide maximum privacy. But please don't hesitate to ask for anything that will make your stay more comfortable. Guest Key is always made available upon arrival in
Black Key Box at entrance.
- Located in quiet residential area of SW Redmond just across the street from Baker Park and one block off the Dry Canyon Trails and Parks system. Newest feature is the rock climbing training bridge at north end of the park. A 5 minute trip to Redmond Old Town, restaurants, cafes bookstores and antique mall. Check out my favorite places in the Guidebook section.
Easy access to Hwy 97 linking you to everything from Smith Rock(20 mins.) in Terrebonne to Bend(20mins.) Redmond Airport & Deschutes County Fairgrounds 5 minutes.
Sisters is 20 minutes west on Hwy 126. Bike/hike trails system one block to The Dry Canyon Park & Trails. Free summer concerts on Wednesdays.
Other Things to Note
The Parkside Studio was created to offer a safe, private and healthful living space from which to enjoy all that Central Oregon has to offer. The limited clothes hanging space in the unit is compensated for by the inclusion of the 8x10 locking wardrobe closet.
No smoking. No Pets. ( possible very small dog on personal approval) Contact host to discuss. Private Parking right in front of the Studio. WIFI access info. provided in suite.
No manipulation of TV cable systems; Call for host assistance with any Tec. related issues. Thank you and enjoy your stay.
Small appliance list includes: micro wave, toaster oven, toaster, hot plate, electric skillet.
Portland born Oregonian, semi-retired to sunny Central Oregon since 1999. Enjoying the good life this area has to offer. I purchased this great place in Redmond which is more home than I need personally and has this beautiful studio apartment added on. It seems custom made for the airbnb lodger. Looking forward to sharing this clean and healthy space with visitors to this beautiful area of Oregon.
My favorite thing about this property is its Location. I enjoy my sunset views of the park across the street. And just one block down I enter the Dry Canyon park and trail system, custom made for cycling through to the north end of town and popping out near Redmond Old Town. Just 15 minutes to Bend Old Town. Smith Rock State Park 15 minutes north.
I have always enjoyed entertaining and hosting out of town guests. I have equipped the Parkside Studio with high quality linens and bedding, kitchenett fully stocked & outfitted, flat screen TV/Cable/WIFI and A/C. My goal is to create a private cottage apartment styled space to serve the needs of a wide range of guest lodger : the recreational tourist, relocation move-in , business trips, education & training related short stay.
Hopefully my guests will find my Parkside Studio a cozy and comfortable retreat and a pleasant alternative to commercial lodging.