About This Listing
Private studio cottage near Smith Rock & Bend. Full bath, fully stocked kitchenette, spotless interior & furnishings. Full size bed , flat screen Cable TV, wifi, private off-street parking Next to Park & Dry Canyon trails. Coffee bar included.
Amenities included Cable TV, WIFI internet, washer/dryer, fully equipped kitchenett with every small appliance, utensils, linens, dishes, soaps you will need.
- Small is beautiful at this clean and new private studio apartment. Private Parking right in front. Thoughtfully appointed for comfort and privacy. A/C. Compact and well designed use of space. The kitchenette is fully stocked and loaded. Small appliances include toaster oven, microwave, electric fry pan, hot plate, utensils & dishes~~cook-in ready.
- Make coffee 3 ways with espresso machine, french press, electric drip. Fresh coffees included. Free laundry service for 7 Nights+ guest stays.
- The full-sized bed features foam topper and quality linens. The click sofa provides extra sleeping space. A/C keeps summers cool.
- Flat screen TV, cable, Wi-Fi, lap top table.
Cafe table & 2 leather chairs.
- Complimentary shampoos, soaps, toiletries all you will need for your stay Complimentary laundry service for guest stays of 7 Nights or more.
- The private parking space right in front of the unit serves 2 vehicles for guests & their visitors.
- Guests have exclusive private front entrance and the back door exits to fenced backyard and is available to pets ( approved dogs)
- Guests park right in front of the unit in their own private off-street parking space. Up to 2 vehicles.
Interaction with Guests
- Host is generally available on-site. Primary goal is to provide maximum privacy. But please don't hesitate to ask for anything that will make your stay more comfortable.
- Located in quiet residential area of SW Redmond just across the street from Baker Park and one block off the Dry Canyon Trails and Parks system. A 5 minute trip to Redmond Old Town, with restaurants and bookstores. The (website hidden) maps images do not accurately picture this lovely area and all it has to offer.
Easy access to Hwy 97 linking you to everything from Smith Rock(20 mins) in Terrebonne to Bend(20mins.) Redmond Airport & Deschutes County Fairgrounds 5 minutes.
Sisters is 20 minutes west on Hwy 126. Bike/hike trails system one block to The Dry Canyon Park & Trails. Free summer concerts on Wednesdays.
Other Things to Note
The Parkside Studio was created to offer a safe, private and healthful living space from which to enjoy all that Central Oregon has to offer.
No smoking please. Pet on approval (Dogs only) Additional pet fee $10 . The click sofa provides suitable sleeping for small child only.
Susan was great, when ever I had a question it was answered quickly. This is a cute little place in a great location. It's a quick 15-20 minute walk into downtown. It's located near multiple hiking locations. This place perfectly met our needs. I would definitely stay here again.
Susan called us the day before to welcome us, tell us where the key would be and told us to feel free to call her if we needed anything. A nice space, compact with everything we needed and parking right outside our door. Was right next store to a city park and very close to the delightful Dry Canyon walking corridor. Also walking distance to Safeway a plus! Very close to the main highway through Redmond, but no traffic noise to be heard.
We would stay there again when and if the need arises. Thanks Susan!
Very comfortable stay while visiting smith rock. Bed is really comfortable and having a fenced in back yard was great for my dog! Even though there's only a kitchenette, you can cook complete meals with all the cooking equipment Susan provides. Oh and Susan is awesome! I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
The studio cottage was perfect for my stay for a few nights! Susan left a supply of coffee with multiple options to prepare it, snack bars, a few beers and even muffins. There were plenty of supplies: blankets, towels, etc. The neighborhood was super quiet. Thank you Susan!
Great location for our getaway to Smith Rock. Susan and her place were warm and charming!
My wife and I had a lovely stay, and we mostly kept to ourselves. Susan kindly provided some magazines showing things to do in the area, and the studio was a perfect size for us to get away and explore central Oregon. The multiple ways to brew coffee kept us well-caffeinated too :)
About the Host, Susan
Portland born Oregonian, semi-retired to sunny Central Oregon since 1999. Enjoying the good life this area has to offer. I purchased this great place in Redmond which is more home than I need personally and has this beautiful studio apartment added on. It seems custom made for the airbnb lodger. Looking forward to sharing this clean and healthy space with visitors to this beautiful area of Oregon.
My favorite thing about this property is its Location. I enjoy my sunset views of the park across the street. And just one block down I enter the Dry Canyon park and trail system, custom made for cycling through to the north end of town and popping out near Redmond Old Town. Just 15 minutes to Bend Old Town. Smith Rock State Park 15 minutes north.
I have always enjoyed entertaining and hosting out of town guests. I have equipped the Parkside Studio with high quality linens and bedding, kitchenett fully stocked & outfitted, flat screen TV/Cable/WIFI . My goal is to create a private cottage apartment styled space to serve the needs of a wide range of guest lodger : the recreational tourist, relocation move-in , business trips, education & training related short stay.
Hopefully my guests will find my Parkside Studio a cozy and comfortable retreat and a pleasant alternative to commercial lodging.
This is where I work as a Realtor for Central Oregon Realty Group. Stop by anytime to say Hi!SW Rimrock Way Redmond OR 97756
Nearest Starbucks to the Studio.SE Veterans Way Redmond OR 97756
Free Music concerts in summer. visit (website hidden) for full schedule of free music concerts in Dry CanyonSW Evergreen Ave Redmond OR 97756
$2 @ $4 swim sessions, located about 5 minutes from Parkside studio.SW Rimrock Way Redmond OR 97756
lots of free brochures on stuff to do in the area.SW 7th St Redmond OR 97756
Locals favorite Coffee Grinder hangout in Old Town RedmondSouthwest 6th Street Redmond OR 97756
Popular brew pub and food cart hangout.SW 5th St Redmond OR 97756
Walk the dog one block down Obsidian and step into the amazing Dry Canyon Trail system. Great biking trip as well, all the way to the north end to a dog park, skate board park, tennis courts.Dry Canyon Trail Redmond OR 97756
Located 5 minute drive from Parkside Studio.SW Airport Way Redmond OR 97756
This magical place is located a quick 20 minutes N. on Hwy 97 to Terrebonne. Experience the Smith Rock State Park on multiple levels: rock climbing, trail hiking, landscape painters photographers.Wallenberg Road Terrebonne OR 97760-9721
If you are headed out to Smith Rock why not check out the winery on Hwy 97?U.S. 97 Culver OR 97734