Private studio suite with full bath, fully stocked kitchenette, all new interior & furnishings. Full size bed & click sofa, flat screen cable TV, wifi, private off-street parking in front of unit. 15 min to Bend. Next to a park & Dry Canyon trails.
Amenities included Cable TV, WIFI internet, washer/dryer, fully equipped kitchenett with every small appliance, utensils, linens, dishes, soaps you will need.
- Small is beautiful at this clean and new private studio apartment. Private Parking right in front. Thoughtfully appointed for comfort and privacy. Compact and well designed use of space. The kitchenette is fully stocked and loaded. Small appliances include toaster oven, microwave, electric fry pan, hot plate, utensils & dishes.
- Make coffee 3 ways with espresso machine, french press, electric drip. And the coffees and teas are always provided.
- The full-sized bed features foam topper and quality linens. The click sofa provides extra sleeping space.
- Flat screen tv, cable, wi-fi, lap top table.
Cafe table & 2 leather chairs.
- Complimentary use of washer/drier and all shampoos, soaps, toiletries you will need for your stay.
- The private parking space right in front of the unit serves 2 vehicles for guests only.
- Guests have exclusive private front entrance and the back door exits to fenced backyard and is available to pets.
- Guests park right in front of the unit in their own private off-street parking space. Up to 2 vehicles.
Interaction with Guests
- Host is generally available on-site. Primary goal is to provide maximum privacy. But please don't hesitate to ask for anything that will make your stay more comfortable.
- Located in quiet residential area of SW Redmond just across the street from Baker Park and one block off the Dry Canyon Trails and Parks system. A 5 minute trip to Redmond Old Town, with restaurants and bookstores. The (website hidden) maps images do not accurately picture this lovely area and all it has to offer.
Easy access to Hwy 97 linking you to everything from Smith Rock in Terrebonne to Bend and Mt. Bachelor.
Sisters is 20 minutes away. Bike/hike trails system one block away which links you to Old Town Redmond. Bend Old Town just 15 minutes via Hwy 97.
Other Things to Note
The Parkside Studio was created to offer a safe, private and healthful living space from which to enjoy all that Central Oregon has to offer.
No smoking please. Pet on approval. Additional pet fee $10 . The click sofa provides suitable sleeping for small child only.
Great little place. I will staying there again the next time I go back to Central Oregon to visit family.
Great location for our getaway to Smith Rock. Susan and her place were warm and charming!
My wife and I had a lovely stay, and we mostly kept to ourselves. Susan kindly provided some magazines showing things to do in the area, and the studio was a perfect size for us to get away and explore central Oregon. The multiple ways to brew coffee kept us well-caffeinated too :)
The parkside studio was lovely and very nice! We had everything we needed. Redmond is great for its geographic region (we hiked Smith Rock which I recommend)! Susan was very polite and gave us privacy as well! Our only criticism was that it was a little tough getting to sleep both nights as the little place was pretty hot (no AC), but there was a big fan.
Susan provided a very nice studio room and bath. Many extras such as designated parking right in front, espresso machine in addition to coffee maker, toaster, toaster oven, coffees, all items for the kitchen. Bottles of lotions and soaps in bathroom. It is set up for several days stay. I will contact for this again this summer when I visit again. Laura
Portland born Oregonian, semi-retired to sunny Central Oregon since 1999. Enjoying the good life this area has to offer. I purchased this great place in Redmond which is more home than I need personally and has this beautiful studio apartment added on. It seems custom made for the airbnb lodger. Looking forward to sharing this clean and healthy space with visitors to this beautiful area of Oregon.
My favorite thing about this property is its Location. I enjoy my sunset views of the park across the street. And just one block down I enter the Dry Canyon park and trail system, custom made for cycling through to the north end of town and popping out near Redmond Old Town. Just 15 minutes to Bend Old Town. Smith Rock State Park 15 minutes north.
I have always enjoyed entertaining and hosting out of town guests. I have equipped the Parkside Studio with high quality linens and bedding, kitchenett fully stocked & outfitted, flat screen TV/Cable/WIFI . My goal is to create a private cottage apartment styled space to serve the needs of a wide range of guest lodger : the recreational tourist, relocation move-in , business trips, education & training related short stay.
Hopefully my guests will find my Parkside Studio a cozy and comfortable retreat and a pleasant alternative to commercial lodging.