About This Listing
Dear guests , welcome to beautiful Odessa !
This wonderful one bedroom apartment is amongst the best deals in Odessa - located directly next to Sabornaya Sq it allows for easy access to Deribasovskaya street which is only 2 minutes away. Apartment is situated on a 2nd floor of a 3 story building with amazing amount of light entering each room, including even the kitchen. It comes fully furnished and equipped with everything one might need for a comfortable stay; convertible designer couch in the living room, 25 inch TV with fully cable ( over 60 channels ) , High Speed Internet vai Wi Fi , queen size comfortable bed , large wardrobe closet in the bedroom , hallway with a table , fully equipped eat in kitchen and brand new bathroom . Directly across the street is a 24 hour mini supermarket - great for middle of the night runs for anything. Amazing price and value for anyone looking for a one bedroom apartment directly next to all of Odessa attractions .
If you have any questions , please ask me !
All instructions for the apartment are provided at check in by our manager. This includes instructions for operating the TV, washing machine, or any additional electronic equipment in the apartment. If you are checking in or out during night hours (between 9pm and 9am), we do ask that you use our Airport or train transfer service (cost of which is equivalent to ordering regular taxi) so that our driver can check you into the apartment. This makes the check in / out process smoother. If you do smoke, we ask that you do it on the balcony which is included in virtually every apartment we offer.
While we love pets, most apartments do not permit them. If you are traveling with a pet, we ask that you inform us ahead of time so we can see if the apartment permits it and if there are any extra cleaning costs associated with it. Finally, because most apartments are located in residential buildings, we ask that you are respectful towards the neighbors by not making very loud noises during night hours. Otherwise, we wish you a fantastic stay in Ukraine and we are available 24/7 for any questions that you may have.
Silent, good , safe and lovely place! Thanks Arnold and his team...
Нормальная бюджетная квартира. Потертость в реальности совсем небольшая, обычно бывает разница гораздо больше.
Люди, которые обслуживают, хорошие и приветливые, никаких напрягов и доплат. Постель очень хорошая, по утрам слышно, как на Соборной площади тихо бьют колокола.
С парковкой рядом с домом не было проблем. Рядом круглосуточный магазин. Балкона в квартире нет. Было бы неплохо добавить в набор посуды бокалы и рюмки.
The reservation was canceled 88 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The apt. was good ,clean and hot .Only the problem for me is the pressure of the water at the shower was little bit low . And the Central church is very close to apt. so you hear the church bells loudly .But totally its very nice house .
The apartment was great. It was nice and clean. Internet was working, and it had everything we needed. Great value for money.
I wouldn't recommend this apartment to stay just because the behaviour of the administrator who was rude and insolent. When I arrive to do the check in she was all the time in a hurry and she was disturbed for my questions...Two days before Arik warned me he changed the apartment for another one because there was a problem with the water service so they provide me with a better apartment in a centre location. When she left the apartment after 1 hour there wasn't water at the apartment (yes, it was a problem of the city so all the centre didn't have water but they didn't warn me so I couldn't have a shower or use water till the next day!!!) I contacted with them and their only answer was you won't have water till next day, great!
The location good, next to the centre, inside of the apartment, new and cozy but the apartment wasn't clean, the building was old, dirty and dangerous, totally dark without any lights in the night...No security...The water pressure at apartment was ridicolous, the crockery to cook was bad and little. I wanted to iron my shirts, I couldn't because the iron was dirty and it was getting dirty my shirts!!The furniture, IKEA, simple and no quality alghouth new, okey, is that a luxurious apartment??The sheets were small and bad quality, no eiderdown...I can continue...I rented an apartment with Arik and his company in Kiev too and I wanted not continue renting with them but I paid it in advance. I had problems in Kiev too, they rented me a luxurious aparment paying 65 euros per night with a jacuzzi but the bathroom had a hot water deposit, impossible to fill with hot water the jacuzzi so why do I want a jacuzzi??The same problem with iron, this one had a security problem with the cable so he told me they were gonna to change but they didn't...I would never recommend to rent any apartment with Arik and his company. They are charging big prices for low quality and they don't care about customers when they have the money...Don't lose your money and your patience with these people, enjoy your trip renting other apartments, there are many or get a hotel!
WARNING to all hosts on Airbnb about this nightmarish client.
1. Given apartment rate $ 80 per night for $ 35 as a complimentary upgrade. Evening he checked in, city services disables water in ALL of city center for 1 hour. This unfortunately happens few times a year but is restored quickly. Within an hour, the water was restored. Our manager called city services to find out the issue. When Esau was told that water would be out for one hour, he INSTANTLY demands compensation.
2. Next late evening, Esau wrote a note saying that an Iron dirtied his shirt and the iron was dirty. This was written at 11pm, so even if this was true (it wasn’t), nothing could be done about at that late hour. Our manager checked the iron the day he checked out and it was perfectly fine.
3. Esau was so cheap, when arriving by taxi from station; manager observed him in dispute with Taxi driver arguing his fair was 2 UAH (25 US cents – 4km ride). The ride of course was 20 UAH ($2.25) and nobody sane can think ride is 25 US cents. After argument, he agreed to pay the $2.
4. So cheap, he wrote to us about arrival time, explaining he would call us and let ring twice and explained we MUST NOT pick up the phone, it will cost him money. (Keep in mind local SIM card cost $2 USD).
1. Received $120 per night luxury apartment with Jacuzzi, LCD TVs, meters to Ind. Sq for $ 79. Walks in, and literally starts looking for something complain about.
2. Opens drawers, takes out iron and complains about small rust spot on its bottom. Being offered a new one in morning, he refuses and continues. After I offer to iron my white shirt in front of him to show that it's perfectly fine, he says that if he ruins his shirt or dirties it, I am to pay for it. Proceeds to go to close, take out an iron board and closely looking at it locates a small stain on it. Says that this is unacceptable and that discount is due. The stain is almost not visible on the board, furthermore, it is simply iron water that at some time ago created slight discoloration of the surface material. No effect on any clothes or shirts at all.
3. Looks behind couches, inside plates, glasses, etc to try to find ANYTHING to complain.
4. For about 30 minutes of helping him, with washing machine, TV, etc he again demands discount. For what? Not clear but he needs it. Says if discount is not provided, will write bad review.
5. Insists if discount is not provided he is to receive free late checkout. After being offered it at 2pm (standard 12pm), he tells manager at 2pm that he is not leaving, as compensation should be late evening checkout.
6. Jacuzzi water – writes a note at night before checkout, there is no hot water (NOT TRUE, but done as tactic – same as previous stay).
SUMMARY. Esau uses anything to convince any owner that he is owed compensation. If there is nothing wrong at your apartment, he will find it or at the very least make it up. This is clearly a tactic that used. View 150 + reviews on Airbnb saying otherwise. Do not, DO NOT under any circumstances allow this person into your home. We are also placing his name on all of our affiliated and partner agency blacklist to make sure that he never ever stays with us again.
This host has 445 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Arnold
We are a leading apartment rental agency specializing in short and long term rentals - staffed with a team of professionals based in Kiev and Odessa Ukraine. We own and manage 218 exclusive, high quality apartments located in Kiev and Odessa Ukraine. We also provide full range of realty services including short and long term rentals, real estate consulting, logistical support, Airport transfers, train station transfers, entertainment planning and much more.
Our offices are located in the center of the city and we are happy to assist you with any matters be it your apartment selection or simply advise on best restaurant in town. Many of our former clients have become our friends and we invite you to visit our office and share a cup of coffee with us during your stay in Ukraine. We are always happy to get our client's feedback on how our services can be improved further. We are confident after staying with us - you will never consider a Hotel stay in Ukraine again. Our apartment's value, comfort and location beats it in every way.
Our emphasis is on customer service and attention to details. Our goal is to make your stay in Ukraine as comfortable as possible. We also guarantee that our rates are the lowest for any specific apartment that you choose.
As for myself, I love traveling, spending time with my family and playing pretty much any sport possible, particularly soccer, tennis and skiing.