About this listing
Renting out my cozy, modern, beautifully styled studio with bathroom w/ bathtub, kitchen and balcony located steps away from Rodeo Drive and Beverly Center. You will be in the most luxurious neighborhood of Los Angeles on a central and quiet street that has a true LA feeling and palm trees!
Location! Location! Location!
The California king bed is super comfy (you will sleep like a baby) and the apartment is decorated in all white modern furniture.
• Private Entrance
• Beautiful, contemporary decor
• 40-inch LED Flat screen TV with Cable, NETFLIX, DVD and Xbox (w/ dance and fitness games)
• High speed WiFi Internet
• Simmons Beautyrest Pillowtop KING Bed, 3 soft Tempur pillows, incredibly sheets and Duvet
• Luggage Stand
• Workstation w/ Printer, audio speakers, etc
• Bathroom w/ bathtub (soap, razor, bath salts, shampoo and conditioner, moisturizer, hair dryer, candles..)
• Robe and Slippers Provided
• Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, cooking oils, etc)
• Keurig Coffee Machine
• Laundry on site. Iron + Board (on request)
• Private balcony
Interaction with Guests
Guests will have complete privacy.
Beverly Hills is one of the most classy, beautiful and central neighborhoods in the city. Everything is within walking distance: Shopping, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, Starbucks, etc; fast commute to any destination point in LA.
La Cienega Park only 1 block away. Great for kids, relaxing or exercising - public gym at the park.
5 min to Rodeo Drive
5 min to Beverly Center
5 min to LACMA Museum
15 min to Santa Monica beach
15 min to Hollywood Sign
Other Things to Note
I love making my guests feel comfortable and at home - please let me know if there's anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable!
I am very friendly and can give you a ton of recommendations on what to do and where to go while you're in LA.