About this listing
We live in this charming 45 square meters 1 bedroom apartment :
- located in Paris, in Montmarte area
- 2nd floor with elevator of an elegant early 20th century building typically Haussmanian.
- sleeps up to 3 people
- 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bedroom, a bathroom and a separate toilet
- TV, DVD, unlimited wireless Internet
- Subway: Jules Joffrin, Lamarck Caulaincourt or Marcadet Poissonnier.
The flat is quiet and in a nice area.
Also provided : Bed linens, Blankets, Pillows, Towels, full kitchen and Kitchen utensils.
This apartment is located in Montmartre district of Paris, near the "Basilique du Sacré Coeur", where there are all sorts of shops, bars, restaurants, and also painters and caricaturists working in the open air.
Many museums are located in this area such as "Espace Salvator Dali", Museum of the old "Montmartre", "Musee d'Art Naïf" and others. From the top of Montmartre, there is also a panoramic view of the capital and the surroundings, as far as 50km.
Many shops and stores are close to the apartment : Bakery, Butchery, Supermarket, Open air market, Theater, Restaurant, Cafe, Club, Laundromat, Doctor, Hospital, Drugstore.
There is a cute little park too.
LIVING ROOM 1 big windows with. They are furnished with : Sofa, Coffee table, TV, DVD, hard wooden floor.
KITCHEN : the kitchen is equipped with : Microwave, Cooking Appliance, Fridge, Coffee maker, Toaster, And all kitchen utensils, Tiled floor.
BEDROOM The Bedroom has a window. It is furnished with : double Bed, Hard wooden floor.
BATHROOM The bathroom is equipped with a shower and washbasin.
Here are some basic rules concerning our apartment :
- Flexible hours for check-in and check-out time.
- Non-smoking apartment, but allowed at the window
- Don't be to noisy for the neighboors
- Put things where you find it
- You can use the kitchen stuff
Have a very nice stay at home !!!