About this listing
Great, very clean, tons of sunlight ... Why share when you can have your own 1 bedroom! Close to hospitals and parks and museums. Lots of light!
Your own 1 bedroom apartment with its own washer/dryer, tons of light, and in a historic Landmark building
This is a cute and stylish true one bedroom apartment (not a studio with a bed in the corner). It is a walk up .. 5 flights.
Located on the upper east side, the apartment comes with super fast WiFi. There is exposed brick in the apartment and air conditioning. Furnished with linens and cookware.
There is also a futon in the living room that sleeps 1-2 persons.
No hidden fees: You do not pay for water, heat, electric, internet, or broker fees.
Please note that since it is a 6th floor walk-up, the apartment is not handicap accessible.
- 15 minutes on subway to * Times Square * Union Square * Columbus Circle *
- 13 minute walk/3 minute cab ride to Central Park, Metropolitan Museum & Whitney.
- 10 minute or 12 dollar cab to the Village
- 7 minute walk to the 4/5/6 subway line
- 5 minute walk to Gracie Mansion and Charles Schurz Park
- Many restaurants and bars right in the area
- 1 minute walk to East River walkway
- 30 seconds from John Jay Park – playground, Olympic size pool (summer), basketball
- Extremely Safe. Private Security Monitored at night.
- Video entryway
- Listed Historic Old World style building with central courtyard.
- Built by the Vanderbilt’s in 1907
- Great view from the roof of the river and the city!
- Flat screen 19 inch TV with roku (hulu plus & netflix)
-Iron & hair dryer
- Floor to ceiling windows for tons of sun during the day
- Exposed brick !
- Linens and towels provided
- Fully Furnished
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Close to everything ... with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd avenues being a 3 minute walk away and hundreds of restaurants and bars of all different cuisine, from Italian, Ethiopian, Peruvian, Argentinean, American, English, French, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian, Sushi, etc.
Central Park, the Met, the Guggenheim, are all a 13 minute walk away or a 3 minute cab ride. All areas of the city are completely accessible without a problem via cab, bus, or subway.
No smoking or pets in the house please. We are allergic. If you do, your security deposit will not be refunded
No additional guests that are not registered. If so, you will be asked to leave immediately with no refund.
About the Host, C
Hi.. I grew up in New York State, and have lived in NYC on and off for the past 8 years.
I have a really cute, quiet, and well furnished apartment on the Upper East Side in a beautiful landmarked building.
The apartment includes all linens, has a washer and dryer in the apartment, as well as a computer and wifi, and a great eat-in countertop. I also just put in new hardwood floors.
The location is safe, a 10 minute walk to the 4/5/6 train, and a 15 minute walk to Central Park as well as the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Please feel free to contact me and I will try and get back to you asap. Thanks much and hope to hear from you soon. Take care :)