KYOTO -- The heart of Japan and an ancient city with over a millennium of history, so full of temples, shrines, gardens and castles. It is also home to 17 properties of the World Heritage Sites. The best way to discover the “real Japan" is to include Kyoto on your itinerary. The tea ceremony, flower arrangement, kimonos, Geisha/Maiko... can all be found in the cultural center of Kyoto. And, in the midst of this ancient culture is a thriving city, home to cutting edge industries and upscale shopping. Welcome to experience the hospitality, mystique, culture, bustle, and serenity that make Kyoto Japan's foremost travel destination.
(Holiday homes available in Tokyo and Sapporo too!)
Good news for budget travelers looking for a cozy home in Kyoto!
* Kyoto station vicinity and the starting point of all activities and sightseeing in KYOTO
* Newly renovated 31m2 Fully-furnished one storey house with kitchen, comfortable for a family or group of 4
* Inhouse washing machine with dryer
* Very affordable price compared to nearby Hotels
* FREE Pocket WiFi to keep you connected almost everywhere with your smartphone or any portable devices. Navigate around places, instant chats, search for train route & schedule, places of interest, gourmet and anything you need on your fingertips! (Will cost you ~1500yen daily if you rent at the airport)
Access to Public Transport:
* About 8 mins walk to KYOTO Station
* Various JR lines, Kintetsu Kyoto line, Subway Karasuma line
* Kyoto Bus Terminal outside Kyoto station Karasuma Exit
* About 7 mins walk to Kintetsu TOJI Station
SURROUNDINGS and AMENITIES
* Kyoto station area has almost everything you need with tourist information center, departmental store, shops, restaurants, police post, post office, drugstore and of course all the main train lines.
* 3 mins walk to the famous Toji Temple and other smaller shrine and temple nearby
* 4 mins walk to Aeon Mega Mall with supermarket, shops, drugstore, restaurants, food court, cinema etc.
* 4 mins walk to the nearest Post Office with international cashing facilities
* 5 mins to nearest 24hr 7-11 convenience store with international cashing facilities
* FREE usage of Pocket WiFi to keep you connected during your stay
* 1 Double bed and 1 Comfortable Double-sized Japanese futon (~(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) each) on Tatami mats
* 32" HDTV with HDMI/USB input
* Separate Bathroom and Toilet with washlet and warm seat for maximum comfort
* Washing machine with dryer
* Iron & board
* Hair dryer
* Oven Toaster
* Kitchen with utensils and basic seasoning for cooking
* Vacuum cleaner
* Umbrellas & Torch
* Clean sheets and Towels
* Room Slippers
* 2-in-1 Shampoo, Body Soap, Hand Soap, Face wash, Washing Powder provided
Welcome to stay!
*Contact host to inquire
Scanned/photo copies of passport and travel visa, where applicable, of all guests before check-in.
Strictly NO Smoking in the house.
Take off shoes once you entered the house. Room slippers available.
Strictly no footwear on Tatami mats please.
No loud music or noise please.
Separate combustible, non-combustible and recyclable trash.
Please take care of things in the apartment like your own.
Let it be your nice home away from home in Kyoto!
This host has 272 reviews for other properties.View other reviews