About This Listing
A quiet spacious stylish apartment located in Berlin's Center. Alexanderplatz, the Berlin Cathedral, Karl Marx and Engel memorial, Hackesche Höfe, Kulturbrauerei – all in walking distance. The apartment is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878.
• 60 sqm lovingly furnished
• art works from well known Berlin artists
• bedroom: double size bed (160x200cm) + comfy duvet
• living room: sofa bed (160x200cm) + comfy duvet
• kitchen: spacious and fully equipped
• bathroom: spacious with a shower
• quiet, windows facing the backyard
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm
• earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 11am
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
• wireless internet (WiFi)
• coffee machine, hot water boiler, kitchen utensils
• various Berlin guides
• hair dryer
• towels, linens, and slippers
• baby bed
• high chair
• baby tableware
• push chair
Interaction with Guests
We´re available for any queries prior to and during your stay. It is easy to reach us by email or direct, since we live right next to your place.
The 'Kollwitzkiez' is one of the hippest districts Berlin has to offer. The streets in our neighborhood have the charm of Parisian boulevards and encompass a wide range of trendy bistros, bars, cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores. There are also other mod cons - pharmacy, bank, coffee shops, ATMs, post office, boutique stores, live music, cinemas etc - - all within easy walking distance (no more than 15 mins). Anything else you desire should be with a 20 minute radius if you take public transport.
Tram M2: 1 minute walk
Subway U2: 5 minutes walk
Both will get you to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes. Alexanderplatz is the closest hub and from here you have the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Metro (tram) and Bus network to get you to where ever you wish to go.
Other Things to Note
Note: 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Since we are private hosts with regular jobs and a small kid, we have some regulations
• please provide a one hour time frame for your arrival
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm, earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 10am
• fees: earlier checkin 5€, checkin between 10pm and 11pm 5€, between 11pm and 12pm 10€, after 12pm 20 € (arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask us first before booking)
• Not arriving in the one hour agreed timeframe and failing to communicate it atlease one hour before the timeframe = 10€
• 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
• please be quite in the backyard and the communal hallway, since it echoes a lot in this building
• smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building, in the backyard, and in the apartment
• visitors are not permitted in the apartment
The apartment was very clean and was exactly as depicted and described. All of the basics had been provided, check in and check out were seamless, our hosts Claudia and Lucas even framed a map of the neighborhood with notes so we would know where to eat and find supplies. The also included stacks of reference material for a visitor to Berlin. They were communicative through the whole process.
The neighborhood is very quiet but close enough to a number of bars and restaurants from entertainment. It is also a very short distance to the main points of interest in the city.
I would recommend this apartment for anyone in staying in Berlin for a few days. Claudia and Lucas made it very easy.
Ich habe die Wohnung nun schon zum zweiten Mal gebucht, was zeigt, dass ich beim ersten Mal sehr zufrieden war. Das war auch wieder so, es es ist eine wunderschöne Wohnung in einer sehr lebenswerten Umgebung. Claudia und Lucas sind perfekte Gastgeber, pünktlich und mit perfektem Service (auch wenn man, wie ich etwas liegen gelassen hat...)
My two friends and I had a fantastic stay at Claudia and Lucas' apartment. Using their helpful directions, the apartment was easy to find on arrival. Claudia was kind and welcoming and made it clear she was available if we had any questions or concerns.
The apartment itself is beautifully furnished, warm, and comfortable. It is in a perfect location to explore Prenzlauerberg and is well connected to the other areas of Berlin by tram and U-bahn.
I would definitely stay here again.
Very nice, light, clean and spacious apartment, centrally located in Mitte. The building was also very quiet, we were not disturbed at any time. Early check-in was accommodated and the hosts were very easy to get in touch with. The directions to the apartment from the airport were perfect and made our transfer very easy. The bed was comfortable bed, the wifi worked well and there was a good shower, what more can you ask for for a weekend away! Would recommend for a single person or couple. Thank you.
Tolle Lage und eine sehr angenehme Wohnung. Sehr zentral gelegen. die Wohnung ist hell und zweckmässig eingerichtet. Die Übergabe funktionierte hervorragend und der Gastgeber hat uns über alles Bestens informiert.
Sehr zu empfehlen und gerne wieder
Really enjoyed staying at Lucas and Claudia's flat, it's a great space and really well located, close to the centre and near to many key sights, as well as restaurants, bars, clubs etc so plenty of entertainment in the area. You can walk pretty much everywhere from the flat which is good as helps give a feel for Berlin rather than having to take loads of public transport.
The flat itself is really nice, big kitchen to relax in at the end of the day and everything you could need is provided. One slight point - although there are two bedrooms one is a living room with a sofa bed, however this was perfectly comfortable but perhaps something to be aware if you are coming with friends rather than as a couple as we did.
Lucas made us feel very welcome and provided us with all the information we needed, arrival and check out was easy to arrange as communication was quick and reliable and there is further info on things to do in the flat - all in all would definitely recommend!
This host has 433 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews