A quiet spacious stylish apartment located in Berlin's Center. Alexanderplatz, the Berlin Cathedral, Karl Marx and Engel memorial, Hackesche Höfe, Kulturbrauerei – all in walking distance. The apartment is located in a listed Wilhelminian style building which was built in 1878.
• 60 sqm lovingly furnished
• art works from well known Berlin artists
• bedroom: double size bed (160x200cm) + comfy duvet
• living room: sofa bed (160x200cm) + comfy duvet
• kitchen: spacious and fully equipped
• bathroom: spacious with a shower
• quiet, windows facing the backyard
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm
• earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 11am
We look forward to meeting and hosting you!
• wireless internet (WiFi)
• coffee machine, hot water boiler, kitchen utensils
• various Berlin guides
• hair dryer
• towels, linens, and slippers
• baby bed
• high chair
• baby tableware
• push chair
Interaction with Guests
We´re available for any queries prior to and during your stay. It is easy to reach us by email or direct, since we live right next to your place.
The 'Kollwitzkiez' is one of the hippest districts Berlin has to offer. The streets in our neighborhood have the charm of Parisian boulevards and encompass a wide range of trendy bistros, bars, cafes, restaurants, and grocery stores. There are also other mod cons - pharmacy, bank, coffee shops, ATMs, post office, boutique stores, live music, cinemas etc - - all within easy walking distance (no more than 15 mins). Anything else you desire should be with a 20 minute radius if you take public transport.
Tram M2: 1 minute walk
Subway U2: 5 minutes walk
Both will get you to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes. Alexanderplatz is the closest hub and from here you have the S-Bahn, U-Bahn, Metro (tram) and Bus network to get you to where ever you wish to go.
Other Things to Note
Note: 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
Since we are private hosts with regular jobs and a small kid, we have some regulations
• please provide a one hour time frame for your arrival
• regular checkin between 6pm - 10pm, earlier checkin can be organized
• checkout by 10am
• fees: earlier checkin 5€, checkin between 10pm and 11pm 5€, between 11pm and 12pm 10€, after 12pm 20 € (arrival after midnight is not welcome, please ask us first before booking)
• Not arriving in the one hour agreed timeframe and failing to communicate it atlease one hour before the timeframe = 10€
• 5% (netto) city tax is paid on arrival. Any private host, vacation rental, hostel, hotel etc. in Berlin is expected to pay the tax on top of the price you pay on airbnb since January 2014, unfortunately we cannot get around that. For more information please refer to the federal state of Berlin website.
• please be quite in the backyard and the communal hallway, since it echoes a lot in this building
• smoking is strictly forbidden throughout the building, in the backyard, and in the apartment
• visitors are not permitted in the apartment
Really enjoyed staying at Lucas and Claudia's flat, it's a great space and really well located, close to the centre and near to many key sights, as well as restaurants, bars, clubs etc so plenty of entertainment in the area. You can walk pretty much everywhere from the flat which is good as helps give a feel for Berlin rather than having to take loads of public transport.
The flat itself is really nice, big kitchen to relax in at the end of the day and everything you could need is provided. One slight point - although there are two bedrooms one is a living room with a sofa bed, however this was perfectly comfortable but perhaps something to be aware if you are coming with friends rather than as a couple as we did.
Lucas made us feel very welcome and provided us with all the information we needed, arrival and check out was easy to arrange as communication was quick and reliable and there is further info on things to do in the flat - all in all would definitely recommend!
I should say we arrived late (and they knew in advance). Our welcome was not quite as perfect as I would have liked. I had to meet the host upstairs while others waited. Gave an explanation for where the room was but didn't actually show us. That isn't ideal especially late as it was quite confusing. On their defense I think he was perhaps looking after his child.
You do have to walk up a few flight so be aware if you have luggage. Once you get there though what a nice place. Bright, exactly as described. It is a nice central location and they did have a map available with lots of good suggestions.
Overall a great experience and I would recommend this to other travelers.
Lucas & Claudia's apartment is beautiful! It was very tranquil and provided a great place to relax during our stay. It is located close to everything and in a beautiful part of town. It was very handy having public transport right at our doorstep! We had our toddler with us, and they were very accommodating with providing a cot, high chair and stroller for our use. Although we didn't meet them personally, Lucas and Claudia were excellent hosts and were easy to communicate with. Couldn't recommend it more highly!
Thank you Claudia for the very professional welcome. Enjoyed my stay immensely. Very central location - close to Alexander Platz - and the apartment was big, clean and well appointed. Thanks for a great stay.
The apartment was exactly as described in airbnb. Great location, very modern and clean, and very flexible guests. Completely recommended!
Nice, well located flat with tram and U-Bahn nearby, places for coffee, beer and drinks as well within the block.
Wir haben gerade 3 sehr schöne Tage in Berlin verbracht. Die Wohnung ist in einer super Lage und sehr ruhig gelegen. Tram und U-Bahn sind gleich um die Ecke, ebenso viele nette Cafés, Restaurants und Geschäfte. Unser Gastgeber war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit und die Schlüsselübergabe hat wunderbar geklappt. Die Wohnung ist mit allem ausgestattet,was man braucht. Wir würden jederzeit nochmal hierher kommen.
This host has 412 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews