About this listing
NB this apartment is not in Clonsilla, it s in the city centre, search for spencer dock Dublin :)
I live in a beautiful apartment in central Dublin together with a great female flatmate. I travel a lot so my room is empty often, there's space for a maximum of three (one comfy queen size bed and one aerobed if needed).
I might've forgotten to list something below, please do feel free to ask me if it is available, I'd be happy to let you know. I will respond to all your messages asap.
• Comfortable bed in private room with small balcony overlooking the apartment gardens and the other apartments. The sun comes up from this room's side which is nice to wake up with.
• Free wifi throughout the apartment.
• Dishwasher, washing machine, iron and iron board...
• Top quality Villeroy & Boch private bathroom, with power shower, heating if needed & bunch of towels available too. Flatmate has her own ensuite bathroom so you're not sharing.
• Also kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances with teas and food products that you can use, toaster, mixer... everything you need to cook anything you wish.
• Large balcony overlooking the courtyard.
• Living room with comfy couch and dining area for four you will share this with my very cool and friendly flatmate.
• Fitted wardrobes, enough space for your clothes.
• Concierge service if needed.
• Very close to tram (luas line, goes right to o'connel street), metro, airport bus (747, just in front of the convention centre) and other buses, but also walking distance to all that's central (+/- 12 minutes to Grand Canal Dock, +/- 18 minutes to the spire, temple bar, and shopping districts... +/- 4 minutes from river)
• Neighborhood is new and has some of the newest architecture, loveliest grocery shops/bakeries and restaurants in about 10 min walking distance.
The very new and luxury apartments at Spencer Dock are the most ambitious example of urban regeneration ever undertaken in Ireland. Spencer Dock is extremely well served by a range of high quality public transport including the Luas, facilitating easy access throughout the city and beyond. A new railway station has opened which facilitates people living and working in the Dockland area.
Hope to see your messages coming in. Again feel free to write me if you have any questions whatsoever, I am flexible and am willing to come forth to any special requests.
(Smoking is allowed, but not in the house, on the balconies only.)
Just treat the place as you would treat your own place, unless you wreck your own place :p
(Smoking in balconies only, not inside the house.)
Everything was great!
Very nice room + bathroom in a new apartment complex, good location, helpful directions from the host by email prior to our arrival which made getting to the place from the airport and getting the key very smooth. We had a great stay in Dublin!
Superbe appartement, très bien situé, résidence de haut standing avec concierge très sympathique
situation stratégique pour visiter dublin, a 15 mn a pied du centre ville
The flat was modern and we had everything we needed for the short stay. The location was perfect, bus station in front of the building and the city center within walking distance.
Before our arrival we got many helpful information from Priyanka. Unfortunatelly we didn't meet, but we could reach her on the phone, if needed.
We had a great time in Dublin and really enjoyed our stay at Priyanka’s place.
It was simple to find because Priyanka gave us clear instructions. She weren’t home but she was accessible via phone.
The transport from the airport to the Kirkpatrick house was easy with 747 bus tacking us just about 500 m away from the place. Kirkpatrick house just around the corner from beautiful Samuel Beckett bridge. City center is within a walking distance only 15-20 min so we didn't even use the transport. There’s Marks&Spencer Simply Food in 5 min from apartment where we bought food for breakfast.
The apartment was clean and neat and looked exactly as described. Our room was little small but with a comfortable bed, en-suite bathroom and nice view from the balcony.
We didn’t use wardrobe because there was no free space but I’m sure that Priyanka would solve it if we asked. It wasn’t a big problem and we decided not to bother her with that.
We would definitely recommend staying here!
P.S.: Thanks for Priyanka’s flatmate, Julie, who was very kind and patient to us :)
Everything was perfect, the location, the room, very comfortable and the bus stop was in front of the apartment.
The apartment is very nice, modern and spacious.
The attention was perfect, in constant communication.
I recommend it to everyone and I would definitely stay here again.
Pry thank you very much for everything!
Priyanka and Anass's flat is modern, clean and comfortable.
I was made to feel at home straight away.
Every thing with check in went smoothly, and everything in the flat worked.
A very easy and comfortable stay.
Anass and Priyanka's apartment is perfect. It is spotless, luxurious, and perfectly located. We were able to walk everywhere during our weekend, and there is a very accessible airport transfer bus that drops you off and picks you up less than 3 minutes away!
They are perfect hosts, providing you with all the necessities and making sure you are OK during your stay. We also got very good recommendations on where to eat and what to do!
I would definitely stay here again and have already recommended it to my friends!
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Anass & Priyanka
Young professionals in Online Advertising, eager to discover the world through true life experiences.
Anass: I am the guy in the picture and recently moved to the Netherlands, so when you write in for stays in Dublin, feel free to reach out to Priyanka. I work in online marketing in Amsterdam and I love to travel and meet people from all over the world. I'd like to think I am considerate, clean and thoughtful. I will make sure to treat your place perfectly!