NB this apartment is not in Clonsilla, it s in the city centre, search for spencer dock Dublin :)
I live in a beautiful apartment in central Dublin together with a great female flatmate. I travel a lot so my room is empty often, there's space for a maximum of two.
I might've forgotten to list something below, please do feel free to ask me if it is available, I'd be happy to let you know. I will respond to all your messages asap.
• Comfortable bed in private room with small balcony overlooking the apartment gardens and the other apartments. The sun comes up from this room's side which is nice to wake up with.
• Free wifi throughout the apartment.
• Dishwasher, washing machine, iron and iron board...
• Top quality Villeroy & Boch private bathroom, with power shower, heating if needed & bunch of towels available too. Flatmate has her own ensuite bathroom so you're not sharing.
• Also kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances with teas and food products that you can use, toaster, mixer... everything you need to cook anything you wish.
• Large balcony overlooking the courtyard.
• Living room with comfy couch and dining area for four you will share this with my very cool and friendly flatmate.
• Fitted wardrobes, enough space for your clothes.
• Concierge service if needed.
• Very close to tram (luas line, goes right to o'connel street), metro, airport bus (747, just in front of the convention centre) and other buses, but also walking distance to all that's central (+/- 12 minutes to Grand Canal Dock, +/- 18 minutes to the spire, temple bar, and shopping districts... +/- 4 minutes from river)
• Neighborhood is new and has some of the newest architecture, loveliest grocery shops/bakeries and restaurants in about 10 min walking distance.
The very new and luxury apartments at Spencer Dock are the most ambitious example of urban regeneration ever undertaken in Ireland. Spencer Dock is extremely well served by a range of high quality public transport including the Luas, facilitating easy access throughout the city and beyond. A new railway station has opened which facilitates people living and working in the Dockland area.
Hope to see your messages coming in. Again feel free to write me if you have any questions whatsoever, I am flexible and am willing to come forth to any special requests.
(Smoking is allowed, but not in the house, on the balconies only.)
Everything was perfect, the location, the room, very comfortable and the bus stop was in front of the apartment.
The apartment is very nice, modern and spacious.
The attention was perfect, in constant communication.
I recommend it to everyone and I would definitely stay here again.
Pry thank you very much for everything!
Priyanka and Anass's flat is modern, clean and comfortable.
I was made to feel at home straight away.
Every thing with check in went smoothly, and everything in the flat worked.
A very easy and comfortable stay.
Anass and Priyanka's apartment is perfect. It is spotless, luxurious, and perfectly located. We were able to walk everywhere during our weekend, and there is a very accessible airport transfer bus that drops you off and picks you up less than 3 minutes away!
They are perfect hosts, providing you with all the necessities and making sure you are OK during your stay. We also got very good recommendations on where to eat and what to do!
I would definitely stay here again and have already recommended it to my friends!
Anass was quick to reply and excellent in communicating once my booking was set- especially with directions to the apt. The apt. is modern and clean in a nice, quiet area, yet convenient to everything. In fact, I was looking for something outside city center for quiet and really didn't realize just how great the location was till I started moving around. The airport bus stopped one Bloch from the apt., with less than a five minute walk. But the east-west tram has a stop even closer and it's just a few stops to city center. The same tram takes you to sites on the other side of town including a stop at the main train station. And very important when traveling for weeks, I was able to do three loads of laundry! Just a great stay, I highly recommend both Anass and the room.
The reservation was canceled 7 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I found Annas Koudiss to be an absolutely wonderful host. He was always available to meet any of my needs, and his home is a very beautiful one in a great location in Dublin. Since he works at (website hidden), we had a lot in common and shared fascinating stories. I highly recommend staying with him whenever in Dublin. He is totally honest, brilliant, and straightforward, as anyone working at (website hidden) should be. You will not be disappointed with at stay at his flat in Dublin.
I would recommend Anass's appartment and service to everyone. Although I didn't get to meet Anass, we had everything we wanted and knew we could always ask him anything. The appartment itself is spacious, beautiful and located in a really nice area not too far from the city centre. If you're travelling and looking for a place to stay this is the perfect place. If you're looking for a room while you're searching for your own place, just like I was, this is even better. It's a nice place to come back to after a busy day.
Had a lovely stay with Anass and Priyanka. I would definitely recommend their place to anyone. I stayed for five nights while I was searching for a flat of my own, and it was the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. It is very comfortable, modern, and centrally located. The area surrounding has a number of nice cafes, restaurants and grocery stores as well. Anass was not there, but he was always prompt in answering my queries and flexible in letting me book at the last minute! It would be a perfect place for anyone seeing the sights as it's a pleasant 15 minute walk to the back entrance of Trinity College, and no more than another 5 minutes to Grafton Street.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT