About this listing
A private driveway that takes you to this 1700's farm home nestled away with all the modern amenities setting on ten acres with breathtaking views. Seven miles from Beak Creek Ski Resort. Large beautiful stocked kitchen with brand new double oven, dishwasher, microwave. Large living room with gas fireplace, dining room, sun porch. The second floor has two bedrooms, a den, and full bathroom. Main bedroom has sterns & foster king bed. The second bedroom has two double beds. The den has couch and a twin bed. The full bath has double bowl vanity, tub and ceramic tile. There is an in-ground swimming pool in a private setting with views overlooking the stretches of sweeping butter valley farmland. A perfect place to see each season as it changes into the next. Will discuss pets.
The home is located 1/3 of a mile from a major artery (Route 100) that runs north to Lehigh Valley and south to Exton.
I am renting 75% of this large home and living in the separated remaining 25% of the home. There is an entrance into the living room through the sun room, and a parking-level basement entrance perfect for leaving ski equipment.
Our stay was great and Carol could have not been a better host. The house is very unique and the grounds are beautiful. My husband and I loved the pool area and spent all day and night poolside. I loved the kitchen and it was well stocked with everything. My husband loved finding farm fresh produce in the area. We will definitely be back!
My experience at this lovely farm home was extraordinary! Carol has such a charming, secluded house which was the perfect setting for my sisters bachelorette party. Everything was beautiful, clean, fully stocked and comfortable. Carol was there to greet us, give a tour and answer any questions, so friendly! Would definitely recommend!
What an amazing property this is! I had a wonderful time staying here. It was clean and beautiful, especially the pool area, and Carol was an amazing host. She was very welcoming and helpful, and I really enjoyed talking with her about the property and other things. She was also very accommodating to our schedule, which was so nice! I highly recommend staying here and know that I will be back some time in the future!
Listing very much as described. Wonderful vacation weekend. Very smooth communication with host. Kitchen and fridge had some ingredients that we had forgotten which was a wonderful surprise. Pool was gorgeous and very clean. Great time had by all. Would use again if every back in area.
Carol has a lovely home, EXTREMELY well equipped in every way. The pool was a huge hit with the kids, as was watching 6 different 4th of July firework shows simultaneously from the house thruout the hills that face the house! Our towels and bathing suits got rained on while we were out and Carol was kind enough to dry them so we could swim when we returned! Very lovely host and home!
Carol was a great host and the house was even lovelier than in the pictures. She gave us a lot of space and was there when we needed her. We had special requirements for our stay and even though she doesn't usually do that she accommodated us anyway. Her house is equipped with everything one needs for a great getaway, including a great grill and amazing pool.