About this listing
Silent home at the Synagoge
Best points about the property:
Romantic love shack in the centre of Budapest, five minutes from Deák Square, where you can reach all metro lines and by them any part of the city. In the airy living room and bedroom, there are a king size bed and a pull-out couch, so the place enables four people to rest comfortable. The well-equipped kitchen and the bathroom with tub guarantee for your pleasant stay.
Hints and tips from the owner:
The 150 years old Synagoge and Museum are just two corners away from the flat. Walking along the Károly Boulevard you will find the National Museum. By taking the Continent’s oldest underground you will get to our “Central Park”, where you will find the Zoo, the Széchenyi Thermal Bath and, at the Heroes’ Square, the Museum of Fine Arts and The Kunsthalle.
Metroline 2 - Astoria
Metroline 3 - Deák tér
Tramline 47,49 - Deák tér
Bus 9 - Deák tér
Other Things to Note
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
Attila made feel very welcome.
He arrived on time to our meeting point and directly showed me the apartment.
He explained about what you kind see and find around the apartment's area.
The apartment looked exactly like in the pictures and had all the accessories as was described.
We enjoyed our stay. The apartment was a great location, and nice. Check in went smoothly, though we needed euros to pay the city tax, even though the local currency is forints, so make sure you have euros when you arrive.
The washing machine handle was broken, so it was very hard to open and close the door, though we eventually managed to use it.
I have stayed at Zumin for 2 days
The apartment was cozy and tidy.
It's closed to the Budapest main attractions (5 minutes to Synagoge and Deac Ferec Square)
Fast respond from Bela and her friends.
Thanks for the hospitality
We stayed in Cazuela apartment , because in Zumin was some problem with electronic. Firstly, I was a little bit unhappy when Bianca said me that, but when we saw apartment i changed my mind.
The apartment is very good , clean and its very close to the city centar.
This apartment was ideally located for us to walk around the centre of Pest and as first time visitors to the city this was great. We were close to several major attractions and what we weren't able to walk to we could get a metro from just around the corner. It is a basic apartment, not somewhere to go if you're looking for luxury but if you want a well located base for sightseeing this is a good choice.
We were put into a different apartment last minute. So did not stay in this one. But the one we stayed at was great and very close to the metro and many sights.
This host has 685 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews