This comfortable and colorful 2 bedroom apartment is in the hearth of Silicon Valley on Waverley Street in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Menlo Park near (website hidden) HQ.
You'll be staying in a private bedroom with closet. You'll also have access to a private bathroom. The room is furnished with a bed and all linens, floor lamp and dresser.
The apartment has many free amenities including:
- free WiFi Internet,
- free utilities,
- free monthly cleaning service during your stay.
So there is no additional cost whatsoever.
In addition, the apartment provides great features such as:
- a fully furnished kitchen including dishwasher, blender, Nespresso machine, etc,
- a sunny Patio to enjoy the sun,
- a gas Fireplace in the living room,
- a large and cozy dining area and living room,
- many windows that bring in a great day light.
The apartment is conveniently located near:
- (website hidden) HQ - less than 15 minutes on bike,
- Menlo Park CalTrain stop - 10 minutes walk,
- Stanford campus - 1.5 miles,
- Trader Joe's, shopping, dry cleaners, restaurants etc. -less than a mile away,
- Burgess Recreation Center (pool and gym) - one block away,
- University avenue for more shops and restaurants.
About your host:
I'm an easy going french canadian who works in San Francisco for a great start-up. I'm active and outdoorsy. I swim, bike (road & mountain), run, kite surf, snowboard and do alpine touring. I spend most weekends enjoying the best of what California has to offer. :)
- I can lend you a bike to commute for free.
- I can pick you up from SFO airport for an additional fee.
- Parking space is available under carport for $50 per month.
- Access to coin-operated laundry facility on site.
I prefer guest who stays for 1 month or more.
No smoking, no pet, no drugs
Single person only. Couples upon request.
- No smoking, no pet, no drugs.
- Please stay quiet after 11 PM. No cell phone conversations between 11 pm and 7 am.
- No guest allowed without prior approval.
- Please clean up after yourself in the kitchen and living areas. This is not a hotel.
- Single person only. Couples upon request.
- You will be required to sign a rental agreement upon your arrival.
Se trata de un alojamiento muy céntrico, situado en Menlo Park, y a tan sólo 20 min caminando del centro de Palo Alto.
La Casa está en una zona muy tranquila, es muy luminosa y las imágenes del anuncio son tal cual aparecen en las fotos publicadas en la página.
La anfitriona, Marie Eve, es una persona muy jovial, deportista, y muy amena que hace que tu estancia sea muy cómoda con lo cual te sientes como si estuvieras en casa.
Es un alojamiento altamente recomendable, si volviera a Palo Alto y existiera disponibilidad volvería al mismo. Gracias por todo Marie Eve.
This was a very enjoyable stay in the bay area! The place was exactly as described, quite close to the Stanford campus where I was working on (15-20 minute bike ride or 10 minute drive), and at a very short driving distance to restaurants, bars, grocery stores, etc. The host, Marie-Eve, was very hospitable, eager to answer all my questions and help me in settling down there. Overall I would highly recommend this place if you plan to visit the bay area and want to be close to Stanford or other places in Palo Alto and Menlo Park.
This has to be rated as one of the best places I have stayed via Airbnb.. The place is exactly as in the photos. A clean and a lovely apartment. Total privacy and a convenient place to travel around the Palo Alto city. Situated in a residential area, the neighbourhood is very pleasant and quiet. The hostess, Marie-Eve is very kind and very knowledgeable person. I will definitely stay here next time in Palo Alto..
I recommend this place for all.