About this listing
This comfortable and colorful 2 bedroom apartment is in the hearth of Silicon Valley on Waverley Street in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Menlo Park near FacebookHQ and Stanford.
You'll be staying in a private bedroom with closet. You'll also have access to a private bathroom. The room is furnished with a bed and all linens, floor lamp and dresser.
The apartment has many free amenities including:
- free WiFi Internet,
- free utilities,
- free monthly cleaning service during your stay.
So there is no additional cost whatsoever.
In addition, the apartment provides great features such as:
- a fully furnished kitchen including dishwasher, blender, Nespresso machine, etc,
- a sunny Patio to enjoy the sun,
- a gas Fireplace in the living room,
- a large and cozy dining area and living room,
- many windows that bring in a great day light.
The apartment is conveniently located near:
- (website hidden) HQ - less than 15 minutes on bike,
- Menlo Park CalTrain stop - 10 minutes walk,
- Stanford campus - 1.5 miles,
- Trader Joe's, shopping, dry cleaners, restaurants etc. -less than a mile away,
- Burgess Recreation Center (pool and gym) - one block away,
- University avenue for more shops and restaurants.
About your host:
We are an easy going couple. I'm Meve a french canadian who moved here to work in San Francisco for a great start-up. My spouse Matt is from the bay area. He's a scientist doing his post-doc in cancer biology and aging. We are active and outdoorsy (trad climbing, skiing, cycling...). We spend most weekends enjoying the best of what California has to offer. :)
- Parking space is available under carport for $50 per month.
- Access to coin-operated laundry facility on site.
I prefer guest who stays for 1 month or more.
No smoking, no pet, no drugs
Single person only. Couples upon request.
- No smoking, no pet, no drugs.
- Please stay quiet after 11 PM. No cell phone conversations between 11 pm and 7 am.
- No guest allowed without prior approval.
- Please clean up after yourself in the kitchen and living areas. This is not a hotel.
- Single person only. Couples upon request.
- You will be required to sign a rental agreement upon your arrival.
About the Host, Meve & Matt
Meve is working for a fitness start up in San Francisco. Matt is a scientist in cancer biology. We are outdoors affectionados. We love climbing, camping, backcountry skiing, cycling....Which means we are often gone on weekends. You will find us open minded, friendly and welcoming.