About this listing
This comfortable and colorful 2 bedroom apartment is in the hearth of Silicon Valley on Waverley Street in one of the nicest neighborhoods in Menlo Park near FacebookHQ and Stanford.
You'll be staying in a private bedroom with closet. You'll also have access to a private bathroom. The room is furnished with a bed and all linens, floor lamp and dresser.
The apartment has many free amenities including:
- free WiFi Internet,
- free utilities,
- free monthly cleaning service during your stay.
So there is no additional cost whatsoever.
In addition, the apartment provides great features such as:
- a fully furnished kitchen including dishwasher, blender, Nespresso machine, etc,
- a sunny Patio to enjoy the sun,
- a gas Fireplace in the living room,
- a large and cozy dining area and living room,
- many windows that bring in a great day light.
The apartment is conveniently located near:
- (website hidden) HQ - less than 15 minutes on bike,
- Menlo Park CalTrain stop - 10 minutes walk,
- Stanford campus - 1.5 miles,
- Trader Joe's, shopping, dry cleaners, restaurants etc. -less than a mile away,
- Burgess Recreation Center (pool and gym) - one block away,
- University avenue for more shops and restaurants.
About your host:
We are an easy going couple. I'm Meve a french canadian who moved here to work in San Francisco for a great start-up. My spouse Matt is from the bay area. He's a scientist doing his post-doc in cancer biology and aging. We are active and outdoorsy (trad climbing, skiing, cycling...). We spend most weekends enjoying the best of what California has to offer. :)
- Parking space is available under carport for $50 per month.
- Access to coin-operated laundry facility on site.
I prefer guest who stays for 1 month or more.
No smoking, no pet, no drugs
Single person only. Couples upon request.
- No smoking, no pet, no drugs.
- Please stay quiet after 11 PM. No cell phone conversations between 11 pm and 7 am.
- No guest allowed without prior approval.
- Please clean up after yourself in the kitchen and living areas. This is not a hotel.
- Single person only. Couples upon request.
- You will be required to sign a rental agreement upon your arrival.