About this listing
- Homestay for 4- 6 pax, 2 dbl bed, 1 single bed & 1 sofa bed
- 2 mins walk to nearest MTR station Sai Ying Pun or Sheung Wan
- Direct Cityflyer Airport Bus
- Walking distance to Macau Ferry, good for a day-trip
- Ibis Hotel at Street Corner
- Homestay for up to 6 pax, 2 dbl beds, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed
- fully furnished and equipped
- stone throw to Central
- 2mins walk to the nearest new MTR Sai Ying Pun station or Sheung Wan station
- one block away from Hollywood Road POHO area which leads to the entire highlights in Sheung Wan, then Central SOHO and Lan Kwai Fong
- we ensure you the Best Regular Deal with 3 Bedrooms in Central & Western District
-The Loft is suitable for travelers on a short/long term stay. NOT staying with the owner. 100% privacy.
- 4.5 ft Queen size bed x 2 in two double rooms
- 2.5 ft Single bed x 1 in single room
- sofa bed x 1 in living room
- Free Wifi access
- Elevator with 24 hour security
- Digital Door Lock (door code) for easy access and self check in and change code for every guest change for security reason
- one toilet
- one shower room
- one kitchen with microwave, fridge and pots
- one big living room with a sofa bed for the sixth guest
- washing machine
- air conditioners
- induction hob for proper cooking
- iron and iron board
- hair dryer
the regular rate is for 4 guests with usage of two double beds. we charge HKD80 per extra set of linen if single bed or sofa bed is/are used according to your sleeping arrangement.
it is a busy trading district but very safe and peaceful during evening and night. a popular district for expats where you can see plenty of foreigners live around in the evenings or weekends.
- located at a quaint Local Traditional trading district in HK.... so it is great if you want to explore a bit of old Hong Kong was like.- super downtown... stone throw to Central ( commercial center)
- nearest MTR station is Sai Ying Pun 2 mins walk or 5 mins walk to Sheung Wan Station.
- walking distance to the renowned Lan Kwai Fong and SoHo where you may like to find a nightlife there
- from airport, take Cityflyer A10 from Airport and walk 5 mins to the building.
- or simply take the Airport Express to the Hong Kong Station. then get a free shuttle bus H1 from Hong Kong Station or get a cab for $30 ( USD 4) directly to the building. or you may choose to change to MTR Sai Ying Pun station 2 minutes walk.
there are a few public facilities around the area within 5 minutes walk, to Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park Sports Center with swimming pool, running tracks, squash and tennis courts. And Public library, theatre at Sheung Wan Municipal Center...also plenty of sight seeing spots like temples and galleries, antique market, eateries along Hollywood Road where it is a block from the building.
the Macau ferry is just 5 mins walk from there. good to take a day-trip to Macau.
also it is a residential area behind the Building and easily to access daily needs.
I can guarantee you a pleasant stay with our place and a wonderful trip in Hong Kong :)
Interaction with guests
pls feel free to inquire the availability and anything about the flat.
after the booking confirmation, we will ensure it by a message right away.
we will request a passport copy for verification two weeks before your arrival (passport number can be masked for privacy) we would like to know who exactly will stay at our place and it is a basic procedure same as the hotels do. then we will revert for directions and access codes for self-check in.
we provide guest door code to access the flat for Self- check in, therefore free you a key transfer hassle especially you have a late flight.
a mix of residential and commercial area where you can get almost everything from supermarket to bank, bus stops to cafes within 3 mins walk.
Other things to note
although we try our best to provide a comfortable and safe accommodation for our guests, we encourage our guests to get travel insurance during your trip and stay.
house rule on listing
- Regular Check In time is 3pm and Check Out time is 12pm.
1) the flat rate has included utility cost, however we will charge for those who unreasonably over used from your security deposit. pls be GREEN;)
2) Pls clear trash DAILY at the stairwell next to flat entrance. it is very easy to get insects with warm and humid weather in HK without keeping clean. thanks! pls keep the rubbish bin in the flat. only dump the rubbish bag.
3) since it is a Home Stay. we provide towel (size 110 x 60cm light weight quick dry for the humidity in HK) for guests' convenience only. We strongly suggest you to bring your own towel if you expect the quality is as good as your own.
4) pls advise in advance if you need more linens and towels for HKD80 per set, (one off cost) simply for laundry cost.
5) limited bottle water, refreshments and toilet rolls as complimentary upon your arrival. (placed on countertop only. we charge those we stored up for next guests)
6) We DO NOT provide amenities in order to lower the operation cost and so we offer good rate for budget accommodation, moreover to prevent unnecessary waste. there may have some supplies at the flat left by previous guests. you can choose to use them or not.
pls prepare your personal vanity stuffs such as soap, shampoo & conditioner, slippers, toothpaste & brush and toilet rolls (if you need more) and cooking seasoning and oil (if you cook).
7)sorry that we charge HKD50 each for missing adaptor and gate keys.
8)the flat is a non smoking flat, no pets, no shoes and no drugs inside the flat… thanks!
9) Lock up windows and make sure door lock properly before you leave the Flat. you are responsible to keep the flat safe during your stay:)
10 ) you break it and you replace it with equal or greater quality… or you pay for it.
11 ) you soil it , you clean it or replace it or pay for it.
12 ) recycle plastic bottles and paper by separating them in the recycle box in the flat. plastic in plastic bag and paper in paper bag. pls dump the non-recycle to the bin at stair well daily.
13) welcome to use the shopping bags provided in the flat. also you can save from Shopping Levy.
14) no relocation of furniture, appliances and power plug we connected with our appliances and device to avoid overloading and caused fuse box blown out.
15) pls make sure your appliances are 220v before you plug them to our sockets, otherwise you need a correct converter or transformer from your country. we only provide adaptor. sorry that we will charge for any fuse repair in case the fuse blown out.
16) pls don't throw other than toilet paper in the toilet bowl...not even kitchen paper, sanitary product, cotton pad, food etc...we will charge for plumbing service…sorry
17) pls don't use the cooker or water boiler when the portable heaters are on, because they all consume high voltage and share the same power circuit.
18) it is a HK regulation that the building elevators have to take regular check up once or twice a week and so no complaint is accepted while you meet with an elevator check up service which last for 2-3 hours each service.
19) we will ask for passport copy (passport number hidden) before your arrival for verification... we will keep it confidential.
- a full set of house rule will be sent with the check in details before your arrival.
we are a couple from London and Hong Kong, who love to travel and meet new friends. we had attended the first Airbnb Open at San Francisco and met a lot of other hosts all over the world. we shared invaluable ideas in hosting and chatted with the top management of Airbnb. it was a great experience and we would like to share this with our guests and invite them to the Airbnb community.... all our apartments operate by ...a dEsign solution limited