Silent studio close to the Parliament - Apartment Miso
Best points about the property:
Silent shelter in the heart of the city, close to the Nyugati railway station and just a couple of minutes from the Vígszínház away. This well-equipped studio flat with good layout is the ideal accomodation for couples and (website hidden), WiFi, washing machine and ironing possibility are at your service.
Hints and tips from the owner:
10 minutes walk away from the flat, there is that famous property Freddy Mercury wanted to buy when he once visited Budapest. This beautiful and huge building with a view to Buda is mentioned by all guide books and is - the Parliament :) But don’t stop here, walk along the galleries and antique shops of the Falk Miksa street, then enjoy the green of Margitsziget, or walk over to the Buda side, where the Castle, the Fisherman’s bastion, baths, museums, cafés and restaurants are waiting for you.
The closest metrostop is Nyugati tér on M3.
Other Things to Note
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. Please use only the 2. section of the window from the right.
17. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
18. The city tax not included in the total price.
19. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
Really beautiful flat with great location (near is metro, shopping mall, Spar, also Parliament and other places). The kitchen is a little bit small but for few days it's enough.
The apartment is really very cosy, warm, location is superb: 10 min. walk to the Parliment, 3-5 min. to metro station and Spar supermarket. Though the kitchen is small, it was enough to us for preparing breakfast or drinking tea. We felt like at home.
Flat was lovely. Great location! Short walking distance to metro and some nice resturants.
Was easy and very cheap (a week long travel card was £15) to take public transport from airport to house.
Very friendly host, clean apartment at a great location. Everything was made easy thanks to good and fast communication of the host. I recommend!
The flat is very well located. Near to everything in the city. It was the perfect place to visit Budapest during a few days. The price is also attractive so I recomand you this flat for your future trip !
Thank you for everything.
When I contacted the host prior to arrival, we were kindly given a number of ways to travel from the airport to the apartment, with travel time and costs included. We arrived later than expected because of a flight delay, but were still helped very kindly. This apartment is a great location in Budapest! It also has all the necessities and more: kitchen, good shower, working wifi, extra blankets and what not. We were very happy with our stay here and recommend it to all.
This host has 612 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Welcome to Budapest ! I will make sure that you feel comfortable and have a wonderful stay in my apartment. If you have any questions, please contact me.