Quintessential SF top floor updated fully equipped flat in upscale Noe Valley! One of the SF'S sunniest and most sought after area. Perfect for Co-workers, families, or larger groups.
Large , luxurious house like two level flat!
-Four Bedrooms * see bed lay out below
-Main Bathroom features a tub over shower
-Master Bathroom features jetted tub over shower
-Washer/Dryer in unit.
- Keyless self check in.
-Flat Screen TV
-Wood/duraflame burning fireplace
-Fully appointed kitchen and bathrooms.
- One Car Garage and driveway parking.
*****( some vehicle size restrictions )
-Wireless Printer and Wifi
-Bedroom1: Ensuite-Queen Bed
(1 bed sleeps 2)
-Bedroom 2: Single Bunk Beds-
(2 beds sleeps 2)
-Bedroom 3: Queen Bed -
(One bed Sleeps 2)
-Bedroom 4: Queen Bed-
(One Bed Sleeps 2)
* 1 Double High Queen Airbeds-
( One Bed Sleeps 2 )
*All Bedding/ Linens and Kitchen tools Provided.
Keyless entry Code sent to enter once payment is in full and 24 hours prior to move in date.
Interaction with Guests
We are available to help with any questions or needs , however, will otherwise leave you to enjoy your stay.
Beautiful Victorians and plenty of boutique stores. Multitude of shops and eateries abound the happening Valencia Corridor and colorful Mission District. While the hood offers a mellow village feel the location still offers an easy walk to the Mission, the Valencia Corridor, 24th Street,The Castro a few hills away. One of the sunniest areas of SF.
J Church at front door, taking you straight downtown or to any transfer stations to go anywhere in the city. 101 and 280 North and South entrances minutes away by car.
Other Things to Note
*This is a non smoking unit in and around the premises.
*This is a residential area and has a Keep The Peace Policy in place- We graciously ask that you abide by the "keep the peace policy"of not having any events/parties at the home as well as being respectful of the neighbors by keeping your noise level down at all times.
*The responsible party must be 25 or older
* Bookings more than 30 days in advance must book at least two full weeks.
*This unit includes a garage parking for one vehicle
( some over-sized vehicles may not fit, please check) any cars parked on the street must abide by....
*Residential Parking Permit Area Laws:
-Laws vary by neighborhood please check posted signs where ever you park up in SF most are:
- Mon-Fri limited to two hour parking. One can obtain a temp parking permit from SFMTA to park on the street over the limit.
Example: if restrictions start at 9AM and end at 6PM you must move the car by 11AM, and Park up no sooner than 4PM for the night.
-Weekends and after posted hours parking restrictions do not apply.
-You can park over the driveway if one is included or in the garage ( not in the driveway blocking the street ) with no permitting.
-Handy Tip. SF enforces a curb wheeled law. You will be ticketed if you do not curb your wheels. Curb in for downhill , curb out for uphill.
**The flat offers direct access to the J Church line in and out bound. SF offers many transportation options such as Zip Car for day trips out of the city and Cab/Lyft and more for getting around the city.
1) Check in is 3PM - Check out is 11AM
Keep the peace policy mandates that events may NOT incur at the home as well as being respectful of the neighbors by keeping your noise level down from 10PM to 9AM. This policy will be enforced and if the guests do not abide the owner may ask the guests to vacate the premises without a refund.
2) Guests acknowledges that the county and city of San Francisco may require parking stickers to park on the street and resident is responsible for the acquiring stickers and any cost related.
3) To keep the apartment clean and orderly, particularly during the period it is being shown to prospective residents or pay cost for cleaning.
4) Guests will maintain home as SMOKE FREE environment. Including Inside the unit, the garden and at the front of the building. Any signs of smoking will incur an extra cleaning fee.
5) Exit cleaning fee covers bathrooms, floors, window sills,cabinets, counter-tops, toilets, etc.
Please contribute to following cleaning prep.
1) ( do not make beds that have been used)
2) Put dirty dishes in dishwasher and turn on.
3) Put garbage in the appropriate bins and throw away any left over food.
4) Leave dirty towels in the bathtubs
5) If time allows we appreciate if guests would start the laundry process of towels and/or sheets.
6) Residents agree to use responsible care in turning off HEATER /LIGHTS/and electrical items when not in use and/or when exiting the unit. PLEASE make sure the heater and lights are out when you are checking out.
7) Resident agrees to keep the entrance code secure to the allowed listed guests on the application only.
8) Check out time is 11AM sharp unless otherwise agreed. Any lay over time shall cause hinderance to bookings and guest will be charged a full nights rent taken from the security deposit.
9) By using Airbnb as a third party booking representative, guest automatically agrees to abide by all House Rules any breach of this agreement may cause security deposit loss.
Guests also agree:
a) Not to use or store on or near the apartment any
flammable or explosive substances.
b) Not to interfere in the management and operation of the
c) Not to act in any way that is illegal or dangerous or which would cause a cancellation, restriction or increase in premium in owners insurance.
d) To keep visitor traffic at a minimum as to demonstrate apartment is being used only for residential purposes.
e) Not to damage or misuse the premises and its contents/furnishings or waste the utilities as provided by management or allow her/his guests to do so.
f) Not to make alterations or additions or remove any fixtures or furnishings or to paint the premises without the prior written consent of management.
g) Not to act in a loud, boisterous, unruly or thoughtless manner or disturb the rights of the other residents to peace and quiet or allow her/his guests to do so.
To be especially mindful on noise during the hours of 11PM and 9AM. No events are allowed in the home without prior agreement.
h) Not to run electrical cords out of windows or the building for any reason whatsoever
i) Not to park more than one vehicle outside of Resident’s garage without consent of MANAGEMENT. The parking of campers, recreational vehicles, trailers, and boats are not allowed without prior without consent of MANAGEMENT.
j) To allow management the right to conduct quarterly inspections of Apartment for maintenance and housekeeping.
k) To give immediate WRITTEN NOTICE to MANAGEMENT of any necessary repairs.
l) To IMMEDIATELY TELEPHONE AND GIVE WRITTEN NOTICE to Management of radiator leaks, running toilets, dripping or running water faucets, roof leaks, or other
serious conditions requiring immediate attention.
m) Guests agrees to vacate the premises listed as "check out date" as agreed via booking via Aribnb. If tenant does not leave the premises as agreed and without consent to stay from the Lessor. The lessor reserves the right to take all legal action necessary to evict the guests and to report guest to credit bureaus.
Teresa has been a great host. Always available for questions and willing to assist. House is spacious, clean and close public transportation. I am very happy with this reservation. Thank you Teresa very much! We will come back for sure!
Check in was smooth and Teresa was really helpful in making sure that we had all the info we needed to arrive. The house is in a great area, with plenty of things to do and see nearby.
Our host, Teresa, kept us well informed in the time leading up to our check-in and always responded quickly to our inquiries. We especially appreciated the advice about parking because the van that we rented for the week did not fit into the garage! The apartment suite fulfilled all of our expectations and was "as advertised." We occupied all of the beds - including the inflated mattress - and were completely comfortable during our stay. The place was well equipped, including the kitchen. Since we made great use of public transportation for our group using 7-day passes, we were grateful to have the J-Church at our doorstep, especially when we learned that it would stop on demand in front of the apartment at 27th Street - and within the apartment, noise from the J-Church light rail was faint since most of the sleeping areas are away from the street. The neighborhood was great with some good eating and convenience-shopping nearby. All in all, we were completely satisfied with this, our first experience with Airbnb.
The reservation was canceled 22 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
My coworker and I came to San Francisco for 1 month and stayed at Teresa's place during that time. Location was great! Clean and nice room. A really good experience!
I booked this on behalf of a group of 5 coworkers coming to work offsite in SF. They loved the place and location! Teresa was very easy to work with. Great experience!
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
San Francisco Native, Established business owner, Mother of adult children, Travelled the world, Family from Europe giving me the opportunity to experience B&B travel since a child.