Facing the Matterhorn, central, just 250m away from the Sunnegga Express Funicular, the fastest way up to the slopes, 9 minutes away by foot from the station, Haus Roc is the perfect base for your holidays whatever the season in the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise.
Fully equipped 50sqm apartment on the 3rd floor of the building, accessible by lift or stairs, and comprises:
- One double bedroom, with a standard double bed
- Shower room with hamam/massage shower
- Kitchen with oven, microwave and dishwasher
(plus, Nespresso machine and raclette grill)
- Dining area
- Good sized living area, with sofa-bed if required (160x200 cm)
- Large Balcony with furniture including two comfortable long chairs (Lafuma)
- Fully furnished & equipped for self-catering
- Ski room/locker in cellar
- Laundry room with dryer in the building
- 40" flatscreen 2D/3D TVs in lounge & bedroom (120 TV channels, 167 radio channels)
- 2D/3D Blueray DVD player/recorder
- Bose dock for iPod and iPhone
- Laser printer/scanner
- Broadband/WiFi with free land-line calls within
Elena is very caring woman. She was interested in what can help us. Recommended and ordered us all the best restaurants in Zermatt. It is a very good beautiful enough large apartment. To ski lift 2 minutes on foot. All pictures of the apartments correspond to the reality. Everything works very fast Internet. Insanely beautiful view of the mountains. All highly recommend this apartment. Dear Elena, thank you very much for a wonderful stay in your apartment.
Elena's apartment in Zermatt, Switzerland was truly the best accommodation one could ask for. The cleanliness when we first walked in was amazing and the apartment contained all of the amenities that one could ask for. The apartment was perfectly decorated and was stocked with all the necessary appliances. The view from the apartment was absolutely amazing. From the balcony, you can look directly into the busy Zermatt district, you can see the beautiful mountain range and, most importantly, you have a perfect view of the Matterhorn mountain. The view was absolutely amazing and scenic. From the heated bathroom towel rack to the gift basket awaiting our welcome, Elena's apartment blew us away with the most minor of details. Finally, enough cannot be said about the care and dedication that was demonstrated by Elena. From checking up on us before the trip, to making sure we had everything one could possibly need, to calling us at the apartment to make sure that it met all of our needs, Elena was truly the best host that one could ask for. I would recommend this apartment to anybody staying in Zermatt for any occasion and give it my best recommendation. Thanks again Elena!