About this listing
Lovely family owned spacious 2 bedroom ground floor condominium in sunny Cocoa Beach, Florida. Perfect for a couple's getaway or family retreat. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the Atlantic Ocean within steps from this quiet, pristine, complex. Beach access is gated and secure. Updated, fully furnished with central air and wii fii.
Featuring two bedrooms, one bath, eat in kitchen, family room to walk out private patio. Bedrooms are spacious and cozy. Large master bedroom with full size bed. Second bedroom with two twin size beds.
The complex offers on site family activities including shuffleboard, bocci court, tennis court, and heated swimming pool. On site laundry facilities available.
Condo is centrally located within 50 minute scenic coastal drive to down town Disney, Orlando International and Sanford Airports. Situated minutes from Cape Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center attractions. Within walking distance of grocery stores, shopping, and local pharmacies. The condo is minutes to Merritt Island and the Banana River offering jet ski and boat rentals, kayaking, daily casino boat cruises, manatee and dolphin watches, dozens of eateries, Walmart, public golf course, and mall.
Shuffleboad, Tennis Courts, Bocci Court, Private Beach Access, Heated Swimming Pool
Interaction with Guests
Clean family friendly environment. Many restaurants and local attractions to choose from.
buses, shuttles, rental cars
Other Things to Note
Many local attractions: Boat/Jet ski rentals, miniature golf, restaurants/night life, shopping, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach Pier. Disney Parks within one hour drive.
1. People other than those in the Guest party are the sole responsibility of Guest.
2. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking permits/Register vehicle at the Office.
8. Housekeeping: There are no daily housekeeping services. Linens and bath towels are provided and are not permitted to leave the unit or taken to the beach.
9. Lost Key: A charge of $125.00 will be deducted from your Security deposit to replace pool key if lost. Homeowners are charged for replacement.
10. Septic System: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper (including feminine products) in the toilet. If products other than toilet paper are flushed and clog the septic system, there will be an additional charge for damages/repair of up to $200.
12. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
-Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.