- Home-stay in Ho Chi Minh City to discover the real life in Saigon.
- You have a private room in the floor. The room is 14$/night for 1 person and 19$ for 2 persons.
- My house is near center bus station, park, hospital, local markets, supermarket, center mobile-phone shop.
- The house is located in a quiet of Binh Tan District, 20 minutes ride from main attractions of district 1 (by xe om, taxi or bus). Easy to travel around HCMC.
- From my house, you can go to center bus station by walk to book ticket to Mekong Delta.
- You can use all surviving facilities in the house: Washing machine, Internet ( free wifi), Fully equipped kitchen.
- Free hi-speed wireless internet.
- I have been living in Saigon over 10 years, so I will surely share with you my precious insider tips such as local street food to nightlife, how to bargain with vendor,...
- From my house, you can go to Vietnamese food street by walk.
- If you stay at my house in weekend. I will take you go to my countryside at Long An province. It's a nice countryside.
- You can pay for me after you stay in my house.
- I wanna improve my English so I'm happy welcome all guest with cheap price.
- Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope you decide to stay during your trip to Vietnam. We have a wonderful city and are happy to share it!
- My email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get more information.
Thank you so much
*: (=’ :’) :*
Le and her family were absolutely delightful. More than helpful with advice, information, directions, language, customs, etc. The accommodations were clean, spacious, comfortable and well worth the price. Traveling with the family to the countryside about an hour outside the city was an added bonus. The folks in Le's neighborhood were also welcoming. The city center is a quick bus or taxi away, but I enjoyed staying local as much if not more than any other part of the city.
Le was such a great hostess! She responded very quickly and warmly to me both before and during my stay at her place. She had instructions for public transportation written out for me waiting for my arrival. We even met up for lunch where I got to meet her coworkers and friends and for dinner after work.
The room I stayed in was quite large and there's a fan on the wall. Noone else was there so I had the whole floor to myself. The bathroom is outside on the balcony area.
The place is in a local neighborhood about a 40 minute bus ride from the touristy areas. It's nice to be able to escape the tourists and people trying to sell you things in the District 1 area. I did not have problems getting around because I understand Vietnamese but I can understand how it might be intimidating for some people as I'm sure most locals in the area aren't fluent in English.
Le is supper friendly and helpful! It was good to stay at her place, her family is really nice. If you do not know anything about Vietnam or Ho Chi Minh city, then it is a perfect place to start your trip. It was no problem at all, that Le has no hot water, because the weather is so hot and heats the water to pleasent temperature. We got to wash our clothes there and there are nice neighbours and also very friendly people selling great and really cheap food in front of the door :) Her countryside was great for us. We are very happy that Le helped us with the bookings and plannings of our days!
We arrived very late at night, Le's friend Tri waited us till we settled down. Le is very beautiful and friendly, her friend Tri is super helpful. We had great stay at Le's place. Thank you Le, hope to see you one day in China!
I have been in Le' house two time in the last 10 days. She is wonderful and easy...always ready to help you. The apartment is little far from the center but it is good because you can live in a neighbourhood without foreign..and feel the real Saigon
Tuyet Le is a gorgeous, vivacious and bright young woman, who can share authentic moments in the busy HCMC as well as the countryside.
We've stayed at her house over the weekend and were lucky to join her family at the occasion of a traditional wedding in the Mekong Delta, which was like a nonstop festival of impressions including a variety of special dishes. At this point, I would like to thank Tuyet Le's mom, who graciously accompanied us and borrowed me a beautiful Ao Dai dress to wear at the ceremony. Another big Thanks to Tuyet Le's boyfriend, who was also very helpful, kind and a great photographer. So we profited from a lot of nice documented memories.
Apart from the country wedding, we enjoyed evening strolls through HCMC together with Tuyet Le and her boyfriend, drinking fresh fruit shakes and tasting an excellent choice of street food.
At Tuyet Le's home the room and facilities given to us were exactly as described and seen on the pictures. We enjoyed a comfortable space with privacy. I guess a previous review was taken in account: there were pillows, towels, toilet paper etc. nothing to complain about!
Le and her boyfriend Tri were great hosts. They took time to show us around Saigon and arrange hotel stays for the continuation of our trip. Unfortunately the accommodation was not as expected. The room we received was not the one pictured and no pillows were supplied. The bathroom was the main one downstairs and not private. It had no towels, soap or toilet paper. These items must be addressed for future guests as these are expected for most foreign travellers. It is a shame as the family is very friendly and helpful.I must add that were this done i would stay there in the future. Vic & Judy Dougan, Canada