About this listing
- Home-stay in Ho Chi Minh City to discover the real life in Saigon.
- You have a private room in the floor. The room is 14$/night for 1 person and 19$ for 2 persons.
- My house is near center bus station, park, hospital, local markets, supermarket, center mobile-phone shop.
- The house is located in a quiet of Binh Tan District, 20 minutes ride from main attractions of district 1 (by xe om, taxi or bus). Easy to travel around HCMC.
- From my house, you can go to center bus station by walk to book ticket to Mekong Delta.
- You can use all surviving facilities in the house: Washing machine, Internet ( free wifi), Fully equipped kitchen.
- Free hi-speed wireless internet.
- I have been living in Saigon over 10 years, so I will surely share with you my precious insider tips such as local street food to nightlife, how to bargain with vendor,...
- From my house, you can go to Vietnamese food street by walk.
- If you stay at my house in weekend. I will take you go to my countryside at Long An province. It's a nice countryside.
- You can pay for me after you stay in my house.
- I wanna improve my English so I'm happy welcome all guest with cheap price.
- Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope you decide to stay during your trip to Vietnam. We have a wonderful city and are happy to share it!
- My email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get more information.
Thank you so much
*: (=’ :’) :*
- No smoking inside but possible in outside.
- Please bring your own soaps, toothpaste.
- Lock the room and the house door when you leave.
Don't have many rules. Come and go as you like :) Check in and out times are flexible. If I have someone else checking in on the day you are checking out, I will let you know. If not, you can check out whenever you want. And if you are arriving on a day that someone else is checking out, Ill ask that you check in later in the afternoon so that I have time to get it cleaned up.
I'm so happy for live in Le's house. Le and tri are very friendly and funny. It is first time travel Vietnam for me and le help me mark all saigon tourism place in my google map. So I'm not afraid lost in city anymore. And I add them Facebook so we're friends now. My honour。high recommend,but i must remind of u , le house is a bit far from century , u need take no.1bus go to century and it need 40 mins.
I had a really great experience staying with Le and her boyfriend. The room was clean and i was provided with manything
The location is a little bit far from the city center
If you’re looking for noisy nightlife, this is not for you
but if you are looking for real village life maybe good for you
Also the bus terminal is very close from Le’s house
They were very nice people and make me feel very welcome.
Thank you for everything!
See you again !!
All in all, the best part about the place was that Le and Tri are very charming and chilled out people! so is Le's brother..;
The room is in a fairly far-off part from the center of town, although it is fairly easily reachable by bus.
The room itself is on the first floor of the apartment, with the host family living on the ground floor. It is quite bare, with just a bed and a wall fan. A table and chair would have been welcome.
The bathroom is shared and away from the room - it could definitely be cleaner.
For those who want to use the kitchen and washing machine, they must know that both are also in regular use by the host family.
We had a reasonably comfortable stay there, but I had expected a little more..?
Le, her boyfriend, and her Mother were all very kind and helpful as previously mentioned by other guests. The house is located in the Binh Tan district which is on the outskirts of HCM. Nearby(100 meters walking) is the Ben xe Mien Tay bus terminal so public transportation is easily accessible to all parts of the city but be careful of the timing of final bus departures on both sides. On their TV, they had a special connection that provided many new and old movies.
In the neighborhood their was a barber who charged 40000vnd for a haircut, shave, and ear cleaning. That was an experience!!
Le was most helpful and made me feel welcome from the start. The location is peaceful and convenient (getting into town isn't very difficult), and the room spacious and comfortable, as are the facilities. You will enjoy your stay there!
Staying at Le's place was an amazing experience, she was a really nice host and always giving us advice on things to do and exchanging cultural experiences about Vietnam and our country. The neighbourhood was very typical HCMC, and people was extremely nice greeting while we walked on the street. Getting downtown is easy and cheap with public transportation, and Le provides excellent instructions.
Just in front of Le house in the afternoon a lady sells really good noodles in a small stall.
I enjoyed staying at le's house very much. From the moment I came she explained to me everything that I need to know and where are the hot spots. I wormy recommend on her :)
This host has 50 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Le
My name is Le, full name is Tuyet Le.
There are 3 people in my family - my mom, my young brother and I. We stay at quite place, not tourist, not foreigner in here. So, if you're looking for an authentic homestay, a closer experience to the Vietnamese lifestyle, i think my place is suitable for all you :)
My favorite is listening to music, reading books and watching comedy.
I'm an easy-going and optimistic(even when i am facing all sorts of problems)...i simply smile and smile and smile...and people wonder why i am so happy... :D I am and always will be- the optimist.
I love traveling to meet everybody over the world. I'm sociable, cheerful :D
A life motto - "Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes, those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts".
People will come and go into our lives quickly, but sometimes we are lucky to meet that special persons that will stay in our hearts forever no matter what. The lessons that I have learned from them and the experiences that I have gained from meeting that person, will stay with me forever. I hope to see all you in my house.
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Tuyet Le