About this listing
- Home-stay in Ho Chi Minh City to discover the real life in Saigon.
- You have a private room in the floor. The room is 14$/night for 1 person and 19$ for 2 persons.
- My house is near center bus station, park, hospital, local markets, supermarket, center mobile-phone shop.
- The house is located in a quiet of Binh Tan District, 20 minutes ride from main attractions of district 1 (by xe om, taxi or bus). Easy to travel around HCMC.
- From my house, you can go to center bus station by walk to book ticket to Mekong Delta.
- You can use all surviving facilities in the house: Washing machine, Internet ( free wifi), Fully equipped kitchen.
- Free hi-speed wireless internet.
- I have been living in Saigon over 10 years, so I will surely share with you my precious insider tips such as local street food to nightlife, how to bargain with vendor,...
- From my house, you can go to Vietnamese food street by walk.
- If you stay at my house in weekend. I will take you go to my countryside at Long An province. It's a nice countryside.
- You can pay for me after you stay in my house.
- I wanna improve my English so I'm happy welcome all guest with cheap price.
- Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope you decide to stay during your trip to Vietnam. We have a wonderful city and are happy to share it!
- My email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get more information.
Thank you so much
*: (=’ :’) :*
- No smoking inside but possible in outside.
- Please bring your own soaps, toothpaste.
- Lock the room and the house door when you leave.
Don't have many rules. Come and go as you like :) Check in and out times are flexible. If I have someone else checking in on the day you are checking out, I will let you know. If not, you can check out whenever you want. And if you are arriving on a day that someone else is checking out, Ill ask that you check in later in the afternoon so that I have time to get it cleaned up.