About this listing
Welcome to our picturesque rural villa in the valley of Tramuntana Mountains and enjoy Mallorca with a difference!
- Location of the villa
Our villa is located in the countryside, most precisely in the rural area of well-known Inca, Mallorcas famous leather town and 30 minutes drive to Palma's International Airport. It is also situated 2km from Selva, a very charming mallorcan town and 2km from Mancor de la Vall, an enchanted small town both of them situated in the Valley of Tramuntana Mountains. This breathtaking scenery is one of the greatest marvels of Mallorca Island, a very beautiful and relaxing place for those interested in meaningful holidays within the essence of Mallorca's nature and culture.
The villa is situated exactly in the km 2 from Inca on the road to Mancor with easy access to all the charming towns in the area. Very well located for treking, biking or simply contemplating the landscape around. It also has easy access to Pollensa and Alcudia with its amazing beaches in the north of the Island.
- Description of the villa
This delightful, rustic and charming villa with its fabulous position enjoys picturesque gardens with lots of trees. The house is well furnished and can accommodate up to 2 people and a cot can be provided. as villa is ideal for painters, writers, researchers, walkers, nature and retreat lovers alike, with its fascinating surrounding areas.Undoubtedly, perfect for a relaxing and inspiring holiday in the Island.
- Layout of the house
* Bathroom with shower, WC.
* Comfortable living room & dining area. and TV,
* Open plan kitchen with microwave, oven, hob, refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Outside the villa
* Terrace furnished with garden table and chairs.
* Shared swimming pool
* Barbecue facilities .
* Front and back gardens, the later with magnificent views of the mountains, specially recommended for sunset contemplation.
* Plenty of parking spaces.
A bed for two people and if more than two can add an extra bed or a park-cradle
60m² living area
150m² terrace area
- Attractions near by
There are so many beautiful places to see and enjoy in the surroundings areas of Tramuntana Mountains and Mallorca as a whole that results very difficult to choose only a few, but here are some tips highly recommended:
* Tramuntana Mountains, this magnificent landscape of the island, besides its natural beauty there are a diversity of villages located in the valley or either in the Mediterranean coast side. Perfect for body and soul. Very inspiring place indeed!
* Monastery of Lluc: The monastery is located at the top of the mountain and from there you can take pleasure of having one of the most stunning views.
* Sa Calobra, crossing the mountain string and down to the sea this is one of the most unbelievable places in the Mediterranean coast.
* Santa Lucia Santuary situated in the top of a hill in the charming town of Mancor and just about 2Km from Son Bonafe Villa. It is a great start point for a trekking or biking around.
* Selva, just 2Km from the Villa. It is a picturesque town in the Valley of Tramuntana Mountains, with amazing views which could be enjoyed in a pleasant terrace close to the town church whilst trying typical mallorcan "tapas".
* Pollensas and Alcudias beaches only 30 minutes drive away
* Villages and towns markets with a local and peculiar atmosphere in Consell, Santa Maria, Inca and Sa Pobla.
* Sineu. This town has a well deserved reputation for having the best restaurants of typical Mallorcan food.
* Palma, the Capital of the Island with lots of things to see and to do. Do not forget to visit the The Cathedral - La Seu, Bellver Castle, Es Baluard Museum and take some pleasant walks along the historic town center - Sa Lonja and by the sea - Paseig Maritim.
LAST MINUTE OFFER!
Day 28 to May 31 to 65 € per night!
PREPARE YOUR BOOTS AND WALKING
OR YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE
The mountain is waiting!
El horario para usar la piscina será el siguiente:
De 9 a 13 horas por la mañana
De las 15 a las 20 horas por la tarde
Eso nos permite un mejor mantenimiento y limpieza de la piscina.
Para su seguridad no está permitido fumar en el interior de la casa.
To facilitate maintenance and cleaning has stipulated the following hours of free use of the pool:
Of the 9 at 13 am in the morning
Of the 15 to 20 hours in the afternoon
For your safety, smoking is not permitted inside the house
What a wonderful place. we were welcome with a delicate attention (home made muffins, fruits, cava). The room is nicely decorated, the outside living room perfect, we enjoyed the barbecue facility, the lovely garden, the pool and the beautiful balinese bed. You find an artistic touch all around the place.
The perfect place for a relaxing holiday!
Thank you Gabriel for your hospitality, your kindness
Die Finca liegt sehr schön ruhig und etwas versteckt im Hinterland vom Inca. Gabriel hat uns den Weg sehr gut beschrieben und uns sehr freundlich empfangen. Im Haus haben schon eine Flasche Cave, Obst und frisches Gebäck gewartet. Der Pool liegt zwischen dem Haus und dem Haus von Gabriel, wir haben ihn aber während unseren Aufenthaltes so gut wie nie gesehen. Die Finca wurde im Sommer allerdings innen sehr warm. Wir hatten eine großartige Zeit und würden jederzeit wieder kommen.
We arrived impressed at the beauty of the accommodation and our experience only improved. The setting, views, gardens and pool were all fantastic. Gabriel and his wife was great, really friendly and helpful and had left lots of nice touches to help us settle in. It's in the centre of the island so it was hard to find anything more than 30 mins drive. There are restaurants and supermarkets really close and amazing mountain walks a short drive away. I have already recommended this place to lots of people.
It was such a pleasure to return here, as it turns out much sooner than we expected, and it was a decision well made.
Our stay last year was for 4 nights, this time we extended it to 7 following 4 days in Pollenca and Soller.
The location is an ideal springboard to hop either East to the coast, West to Sinue and Petra or North to the beach at Puerto Pollenca.
Once again the two things that really stand out are the pool and the views, especially looking out towards the mountains at breakfast.
The three of us had a wonderful time and can only thank Gabriel and his wife for being such genial hosts once (website hidden) was perfect.
We are missing the place very much indeed!
Gabriel war ein unheimlich freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Gastgeber. Er hat uns Tipps für Wanderungen gegeben und war immer sofort da, wenn wir Hilfe brauchten.
Die Finca ist sehr gemütlich eingerichtet und es fehlt an nichts. Auch der Außenbereich ist ein Traum! Wir haben viele gemütliche Abende auf der wunderschönen Veranda verbracht.
Die Nachbarn (Landschildkröte, Ziege, Papagei und Hund) sind alle sehr freundlich und nicht aufdringlich :-).
Vielen Dank für einen unvergesslichen Urlaub. Wir kommen gern zurück!
We had a fantastic holiday in the farmhouse. The location is beautiful and the cottage is private and welcoming. Gabriel was very helpful on arrival and provided everything we needed for the week. We were travelling with a 9mth old baby and he made the stay very easy: providing a decent cot as well as some toys. The pool is lovely, and the perfect complement to the summer heat. We strongly recommend this little haven!
Our hosts were outstandingly kind & had gone to great lengths to ensure our stay was thoroughly enjoyable. The accommodation was extremely well presented & equipped. Our hosts welcomed us with complimentary fruit, vegetables & a most welcome bottle of chilled Cava. The home baked cupcakes were a delight on our daily hill treks!
We thoroughly enjoyed the patio area with its display of old world collectables & the fireplace BBQ was put to good use. Naturally, following a days hiking the pool provided a much needed respite.
We will definitely aim to rebook the next time we are hill walking in the local region.