Welcome to our picturesque rural villa in the valley of Tramuntana Mountains and enjoy Mallorca with a difference!
- Location of the villa
Our villa is located in the countryside, most precisely in the rural area of well-known Inca, Mallorcas famous leather town and 30 minutes drive to Palma's International Airport. It is also situated 2km from Selva, a very charming mallorcan town and 2km from Mancor de la Vall, an enchanted small town both of them situated in the Valley of Tramuntana Mountains. This breathtaking scenery is one of the greatest marvels of Mallorca Island, a very beautiful and relaxing place for those interested in meaningful holidays within the essence of Mallorca's nature and culture.
The villa is situated exactly in the km 2 from Inca on the road to Mancor with easy access to all the charming towns in the area. Very well located for treking, biking or simply contemplating the landscape around. It also has easy access to Pollensa and Alcudia with its amazing beaches in the north of the Island.
- Description of the villa
This delightful, rustic and charming villa with its fabulous position enjoys picturesque gardens with lots of trees. The house is well furnished and can accommodate up to 2 people and a cot can be provided. as villa is ideal for painters, writers, researchers, walkers, nature and retreat lovers alike, with its fascinating surrounding areas.Undoubtedly, perfect for a relaxing and inspiring holiday in the Island.
- Layout of the house
* Bathroom with shower, WC.
* Comfortable living room & dining area. and TV,
* Open plan kitchen with microwave, oven, hob, refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Outside the villa
* Terrace furnished with garden table and chairs.
* Shared swimming pool
* Barbecue facilities .
* Front and back gardens, the later with magnificent views of the mountains, specially recommended for sunset contemplation.
* Plenty of parking spaces.
A bed for two people and if more than two can add an extra bed or a park-cradle
60m² living area
150m² terrace area
- Attractions near by
There are so many beautiful places to see and enjoy in the surroundings areas of Tramuntana Mountains and Mallorca as a whole that results very difficult to choose only a few, but here are some tips highly recommended:
* Tramuntana Mountains, this magnificent landscape of the island, besides its natural beauty there are a diversity of villages located in the valley or either in the Mediterranean coast side. Perfect for body and soul. Very inspiring place indeed!
* Monastery of Lluc: The monastery is located at the top of the mountain and from there you can take pleasure of having one of the most stunning views.
* Sa Calobra, crossing the mountain string and down to the sea this is one of the most unbelievable places in the Mediterranean coast.
* Santa Lucia Santuary situated in the top of a hill in the charming town of Mancor and just about 2Km from Son Bonafe Villa. It is a great start point for a trekking or biking around.
* Selva, just 2Km from the Villa. It is a picturesque town in the Valley of Tramuntana Mountains, with amazing views which could be enjoyed in a pleasant terrace close to the town church whilst trying typical mallorcan "tapas".
* Pollensas and Alcudias beaches only 30 minutes drive away
* Villages and towns markets with a local and peculiar atmosphere in Consell, Santa Maria, Inca and Sa Pobla.
* Sineu. This town has a well deserved reputation for having the best restaurants of typical Mallorcan food.
* Palma, the Capital of the Island with lots of things to see and to do. Do not forget to visit the The Cathedral - La Seu, Bellver Castle, Es Baluard Museum and take some pleasant walks along the historic town center - Sa Lonja and by the sea - Paseig Maritim.
PREPARE YOUR BOOTS AND WALKING
OR YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE
The mountain is waiting!
We had a lovely and peaceful stay at the farmhouse. It was just as advertised, plus a few tasty surprises to enjoy. Although it was a little cold in winter, the electric heaters provided warmed the place up and the blankets were perfectly warm enough too.
We would not hesitate to stay again in this lovely cottage in the countryside. It it centerally located which makes exploring Mallorca easy and recommended.
We had a wonderful experience and in a unique and beautiful cottage in a quiet setting that we loved.
Our host was generous kind and attentive to any needs and would highly recommend this home to our friends.
Thank you G.
We had a great time at Gabriel's place, he is a good host. The house is well-located in the center of the Island which makes easy to travel to any direction. The views are nice all over the location and with excelent connexions to motorways, supermarkets and shops in Inca town. The house was clean and is very nice, perfect to relax and spend time in the countyside. If you fancy BBQ, the house is well prepared. It is not mentioned in the webpage, but we had WiFi which was useful to download roadmaps and plan our days.
We will come over again for sure! Many thanks again!
Pablo and Sophie
Place was perfect for us and little daughter. She enjoyed to visit Gabriels dog Tona and goat. House is very cute, really for couple and kid. Very green around and nice terrace. + Shelter with fire place. Swiming pool and beautiful garden. Inside the house there is everything you might need to stay longer, even washing machine :) Shopping and restaurants 5min drive away. There are many places to look around. For daily moving probably you will need a car there. Good location, nice owners, clean, stylish :) recommend.
Gabriels Finca ist wirklich zu empfehlen. Wer Ruhe will, ein Kaminfeuer schätzt und selber gern kocht, ist hier auf jeden Fall richtig. Werden sicherlich noch einmal ein paar Tage in der Finca verbringen.
LG Tobias und Anna (phone number hidden))
We stayed 6 nights in Gabriels beautifull cottage with it's fantastic views of the Tramunatana Mountains. The cottage was cosy, clean and Gabriel was very friendly and helpfull. Especially the outdoor living room was fantastic to have breakfast and dinner and enjoy the views. Thanks again for everything Gabriel! Sebastian & Janine
There are no words to describe how absolutely breathtaking Gabriel's 250 year old cottage is.
If you are looking for jaw dropping views of the mountains and the most hospitable host, then this is for you!
Everything down to the decor of the cottage is perfection, do yourself a favour and get lost in the amazing energy that is Gabriel's farmhouse cottage.
Bruni 58 und Jürgen 62 war in der ersten Häfte im Oktober 2013 in diesen sehr schön angelegtem und eingerichtetem Ferienhaus in Selva. Gabriel war ein sehr freundlicher Gastgeber, der uns mit allem vertraut hatte. Nach unseren Ausflügen hatten wir das kühle Nass im Pool genauso genossen, wie am Abend den Kamin zu zünden, eine leckere Paellea zu kochen oder unser Grillleisch zu braten und den Tag mit einer Flasche Marllorcawein aus klingen zu lassen.
Bei Zeiten wurden mann dann am frühen morgen von den einheimischen Hähnen, Hunden, Eseln wieder geweckt.
Ein sehr romatischer Aufenthalt den wir vermissen werden.
Jürgen Oktober 2013
Wir hatten eine Woche lang einen sehr angenehmen Aufenthalt
in der Finca. Von hier aus ist man schnell im Gebirge, am Meer oder
an anderen Örtlichkeiten der Insel.Der Aufenthalt im Haus war sehr ruhig und entspannend.Der Swimmingpoll tat sein übriges.
Gabriel Pico Pons und seine Frau waren, wenn wir Hilfe brauchten, schnell erreichbar und sehr hilfsbereit. Hiermit noch einmal unseren herzlichen Dank für die Unterstüzung beim Erhalt unserens fehlgesendeten Gepäcks durch Air Berlin.
Immer gerne wieder!! Martina und Wolfgang
We just returned from Mallorca and are full of positive impressions. Due to the fact that all the other guests already described in detail how wonderful the farmhouse is, it's really hard to find new words for it ... Most of all - the farmhouse corresponds exactly to the description and everything that is written about Gabriel and his wife as hosts is true. Both of them are very friendly and helpful but on the other hand reluctant and not intrusive. That is how a perfect host must be in my eyes. In case of a problem Gabriel came very quickly and solved it immediately. Both prepared several things (muffins, fruits) that saved our life on the very first morning after a late arrival. A nice gesture!
If you are not keen on mass tourism and love nature you will certainly love this farmhouse. It's the perfect place for writing a book (:o)) or simply putting some daylight between oneself and everyday stress. You won't live in luxury there but have everything you need and the luxury there are calm and deceleration. Besides this the farmhouse is perfectly situated for discovering the island into all directions or hiking in the mountains. We rented a car and made nice tours all over Mallorca. We highly recommend this acommodation and hope to come back one day.