About this listing
Welcome to our picturesque rural villa in the valley of Tramuntana Mountains and enjoy Mallorca with a difference!
- Location of the villa
Our villa is located in the countryside, most precisely in the rural area of well-known Inca, Mallorcas famous leather town and 30 minutes drive to Palma's International Airport. It is also situated 2km from Selva, a very charming mallorcan town and 2km from Mancor de la Vall, an enchanted small town both of them situated in the Valley of Tramuntana Mountains. This breathtaking scenery is one of the greatest marvels of Mallorca Island, a very beautiful and relaxing place for those interested in meaningful holidays within the essence of Mallorca's nature and culture.
The villa is situated exactly in the km 2 from Inca on the road to Mancor with easy access to all the charming towns in the area. Very well located for treking, biking or simply contemplating the landscape around. It also has easy access to Pollensa and Alcudia with its amazing beaches in the north of the Island.
- Description of the villa
This delightful, rustic and charming villa with its fabulous position enjoys picturesque gardens with lots of trees. The house is well furnished and can accommodate up to 2 people and a cot can be provided. as villa is ideal for painters, writers, researchers, walkers, nature and retreat lovers alike, with its fascinating surrounding areas.Undoubtedly, perfect for a relaxing and inspiring holiday in the Island.
- Layout of the house
* Bathroom with shower, WC.
* Comfortable living room & dining area. and TV,
* Open plan kitchen with microwave, oven, hob, refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Outside the villa
* Terrace furnished with garden table and chairs.
* Shared swimming pool
* Barbecue facilities .
* Front and back gardens, the later with magnificent views of the mountains, specially recommended for sunset contemplation.
* Plenty of parking spaces.
A bed for two people and if more than two can add an extra bed or a park-cradle
60m² living area
150m² terrace area
- Attractions near by
There are so many beautiful places to see and enjoy in the surroundings areas of Tramuntana Mountains and Mallorca as a whole that results very difficult to choose only a few, but here are some tips highly recommended:
* Tramuntana Mountains, this magnificent landscape of the island, besides its natural beauty there are a diversity of villages located in the valley or either in the Mediterranean coast side. Perfect for body and soul. Very inspiring place indeed!
* Monastery of Lluc: The monastery is located at the top of the mountain and from there you can take pleasure of having one of the most stunning views.
* Sa Calobra, crossing the mountain string and down to the sea this is one of the most unbelievable places in the Mediterranean coast.
* Santa Lucia Santuary situated in the top of a hill in the charming town of Mancor and just about 2Km from Son Bonafe Villa. It is a great start point for a trekking or biking around.
* Selva, just 2Km from the Villa. It is a picturesque town in the Valley of Tramuntana Mountains, with amazing views which could be enjoyed in a pleasant terrace close to the town church whilst trying typical mallorcan "tapas".
* Pollensas and Alcudias beaches only 30 minutes drive away
* Villages and towns markets with a local and peculiar atmosphere in Consell, Santa Maria, Inca and Sa Pobla.
* Sineu. This town has a well deserved reputation for having the best restaurants of typical Mallorcan food.
* Palma, the Capital of the Island with lots of things to see and to do. Do not forget to visit the The Cathedral - La Seu, Bellver Castle, Es Baluard Museum and take some pleasant walks along the historic town center - Sa Lonja and by the sea - Paseig Maritim.
LAST MINUTE OFFER!
Day 28 to May 31 to 65 € per night!
PREPARE YOUR BOOTS AND WALKING
OR YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE
The mountain is waiting!
El horario para usar la piscina será el siguiente:
De 9 a 13 horas por la mañana
De las 15 a las 19 horas por la tarde
Eso nos permite un mejor mantenimiento y limpieza de la piscina.
Para su seguridad no está permitido fumar en el interior de la casa.
To facilitate maintenance and cleaning has stipulated the following hours of free use of the pool:
Of the 9 at 13 am in the morning
Of the 15 to 19 hours in the afternoon
For your safety, smoking is not permitted inside the house
We had a fantastic holiday in the farmhouse. The location is beautiful and the cottage is private and welcoming. Gabriel was very helpful on arrival and provided everything we needed for the week. We were travelling with a 9mth old baby and he made the stay very easy: providing a decent cot as well as some toys. The pool is lovely, and the perfect complement to the summer heat. We strongly recommend this little haven!
Our hosts were outstandingly kind & had gone to great lengths to ensure our stay was thoroughly enjoyable. The accommodation was extremely well presented & equipped. Our hosts welcomed us with complimentary fruit, vegetables & a most welcome bottle of chilled Cava. The home baked cupcakes were a delight on our daily hill treks!
We thoroughly enjoyed the patio area with its display of old world collectables & the fireplace BBQ was put to good use. Naturally, following a days hiking the pool provided a much needed respite.
We will definitely aim to rebook the next time we are hill walking in the local region.
Das Farmhouse liegt auf dem schönen Grundstück von Gabriel der sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit ist. Der Pool ist immer sehr sauber. Man benötigt ein Auto um hinzukommen.
Wir wurden herzlich empfangen - im Haus warteten frisches Obst & Gemüse, Sekt und jede Menge Gemütlichkeit auf uns. Das Haus liegt in der Nähe von Inca mit tollem Blick ins Gebirge, man hat hier seine absolute Ruhe. Das Grundstück ist super schön angelegt, den Pool hat man für sich alleine und wir können alles uneingeschränkt empfehlen und würden sofort wiederkommen!
Gabriel's place is everything you are wanting for a relaxing get away. His directions were clear and he gave a personal tour of the property on arrival. The place was very clean and was finished with a bowl of fruit and vegetables and some freshly cooked muffins.
This is a good location to drive to many nice beaches.
A very enjoyable time!
Liebevolles und herzliches Ambiente, Gabriel war uns ein perfekt organisierter, nie aufdringlicher Gastgeber, inklusive aller schon beschriebenen Leckereien, die uns erwartet haben. Den großen Garten mit Pool und kleinem Spielplatz haben wir gerne genutzt. Derzeit leben ein Hund, eine Ziege und ein paar Hühner in ihren "Gehegen" auf dem Grundstück. Gerade für Kleinkinder eine super Attraktion. Wir waren zu dritt, mit einem Dreijährigen. Wenn das Kind drinnen schläft, kann man draußen auf der Veranda entspannen. Ein perfekter Aufenthalt für unsere Woche "auf dem Land".
Everything exceeded our expectation of house and place surrounding the house. Gabriel was an exceptional host (very kind and considerate). The picture of the house is beautiful but in real life it is even more beautiful. I would definitely recommend this house to anyone !