About This Listing
2 Bed, 2 Bath with Full-size bunks. Sleeps 10.
This condo is furnished like home and is designed for comfort. Located in the gulf-front tower on the 17th floor at Grand Panama Beach Resort, this condo offers 2 bedrooms and two full baths. There is also additional sleeping space provided by the Full bunk beds and a Queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
Each bedroom as well as the living room have their own TV with cable and DVD players. Wifi is complimentary for guests in this unit and is available in the unit as well as in the public areas on the property including by the pools and lobby area. There are two pools on site, two hot tubs, garage parking, well-equipped fitness center and more.
DO NOT REMOVE ANYTHING from the home. Each suite is carefully inspected upon your departure with an itemized list, ANYTHING missing from suite will be billed directly to occupant; (this includes linens, silverware, glasses, décor, etc.) Please Do not use towels in suite for beach towels (excessive cleaning will apply).
ALL HOMES ARE NON-SMOKING.
SMOKING ALLOWED ON BALCONIES ONLY. ($200 smoking fee will apply)
1. Parking: WE are not responsible for vehicles while being parked at the property. No boats, buses, jet skis, bicycles, campers, RV's, trailers, motor homes, etc. are allowed on property.
2. NO PETS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED. Violators must remove any animal or leave. No refunds given. Guest may also be charge extermination fee, plus one night rental charge for loss of income due to down time.
3. Patios and balconies are to be kept clean and neat at all times. Entryways are to be kept clear and unblocked. No towels, bathing suites, clothing, or any other item is to be draped from balcony area.
4. No sandy feet in house please
5. Electric BBQ ONLY shall be allowed on balconies. Gas BBQ grills are provided by both pool areas for guest use.
6. ALL REGISTERED GUESTS SHALL BE RESPONSILBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS, OR UNIT'S OCCUPANT'S, AND ALL VISITORS.
7. Please check feet/shoes for dirt and sand before entering unit. Charges will apply for carpet cleaning/spot cleaning for any negligence during occupancy. Please remove all trash to designated areas to avoid additional charges.
8. Trash must be placed in its proper receptacle. No loud music, tv, instruments, loud voices shall exceed your unit. Noisy disorderly or offensive conduct, or conduct annoying or disturbing to other residents will NOT be tolerated. NO HOUSE PARTIES. UNDERAGE DRINKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED; ANY VIOLATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL; NO REFUNDS. Any damages for excessive cleaning upon your departure, or additional charges or damages for furnishings, appliances, plumbing, etc., due to the negligence of guest shall be billed to guest.
9. Please check the house upon arrival. Report any discrepancy or problem with A/C, phone, etc. to office as soon as the problem is realized. Refunds or discounts will not be made to maintenance related problems.
We will make every effort to correct the problem as soon as possible.
Any maintenance related problems, dissatisfaction with suite, view, etc. will be handled during business hours. 3 Colony Park has a max Occupancy of 16 people. Trash bags, toiletry items, soaps, etc. are not replenished.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUNDS: Refunds are not given for ANY early departure. All reservations are guaranteed reservations. Departing early due to weather, illness, emergencies, change of plans, or being asked to leave for failure to comply with rules and regulations are NOT given. Refunds are given for mandatory Island evacuation ONLY.
11. PERSON RESERVING UNIT MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND MUST OCCUPY THE UNIT.
12. PLEASE be considerate, and do not run a/c or heater with doors and/or windows open. If caught management will charge a $100.00 A/C FEE
Had a great stay at this condo -- so spacious, very clean and the perfect view!! Couldn't ask for a better experience.
We loved spending a week in Chad's condo with its amazing balcony view of the gulf - awesome sunsets every night! It's exactly as described. Chad was very responsive and helpful. We felt totally at home. The condo is beautifully decorated, clean, and well-supplied, with exceptional towels and super-comfortable beds. We would definitely stay here again.
Our experience was average. We most likely would not return to this property.
The Good: We loved the balcony, which is L- shaped and larger than many. When the sun was too bright and hot on the railed part shown in the first photo, we could retreat to a shaded area just outside of the master bedroom.
Appliances: The kitchen is well-equipped and suited our needs. There is a garbage disposal; the switch is under the sink and a very efficient dishwasher. Nice washer/dryer unit.
Bathrooms are stocked with plenty of thick towels. Pretty updated separate shower in the master. Great sheets.
The Not so Good: Tiny closet in the master, not really big enough for 2 people to use.
The Bad: Parking was difficult because many of the spaces were roped off. There was no reason that we could see. Painting was going on in other areas, but not in the garage. In 5 days we saw no workmen in the garage.
We couldn't figure out the DVD player and thought instructions would have been nice.
The Ugly: Although the overall effect of the apartment was clean at first glance, certain areas need attention: Carpet heavily spotted, lampshades dusty, fingerprinted and smudged walls.
We stayed at Chad's Grand Panama condo. Everything was just as described on the site. Actually, the condo was more beautiful in person! My friends and I could not have asked for a better experience. I defiantly plan to stay with Chad again in the future!!
Stayed at this condo over the weekend. It was great, plenty of room for 8 as we had a family reunion over the weekend. Great views from the balcony and just a great trip overall.
This host has 130 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Chad
Chad enjoys football, cars, real estate and reading. He also enjoys traveling every opportunity he gets and has a great time hosting guests in his properties in Galveston, TX and Panama City Beach, FL.