About this listing
This is a beautiful 2 Bedroom apartment with a living room and kitchen. Great for singles, couples, or groups of up to 6 (I can provide an air mattress for extra guests). Located in a quiet street just one block away from the L train,15 min from Manh
****PHOTOS HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO SHOW NEW DECOR!
This is a beautiful 2 Bedroom apartment with a living room and kitchen. Great for singles, couples, or groups of up to 6 (I can provide an air mattress for extra guests). Located in a quiet street just one block away from the L train,15 min from Manhattan, and within walking distance from the heart of Williamsburg and Bushwick - two of the coolest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, filled with amazing restaurants, bars, art galleries, and shopping.
The two bedrooms are air conditioned and located on opposite ends of the apartment, so each enjoys their own quiet and privacy.
The apartment is on the 4th floor, so it's quiet and has lot of privacy from the street.
The Amenities include:
* 100% 2 Bedroom, private apartment all to yourself!
* 1 Block from L Train Subway Line
* Air Conditioning in BOTH bedrooms
* High Speed Wireless Internet
* Clean linens and towels for each guest.
* Fully functional kitchen.
* A Dishwasher
* One bedroom has a Queen Size bed and the other bedroom has a full sized bed, each bed can sleep two people.
* Speakers with ipod hook up
* Queen sized Air Mattress can be set up in the living room to accommodate more guests upon request*** MUST MAKE REQUEST WHEN RESERVATION IS MADE
* Street parking is FREE and easy to obtain.
* TONS of Restaurants, Shopping, Cafes in the Williamsburg neighborhood
*20 min walk to Williamsburg's McCarren Park and Farmers Market
* An amazing 24 hour natural food store across the street (comes in handy on those late nights)
I love accommodating my guests, if you need anything during you stay I am always just a phone call away - There is nothing too big or too small.
Feel free to message me with any questions! I promise to make sure you have the most wonderful stay!
Our neighborhood is a quiet residential area within East Williamsburg. Just one or two stops on the subway and you can brunch and bike away the day and lounge and drink away the night in Williamsburg's infinitely hip warehouse-turned-loft Brooklyn neighborhood. Williamsburg is a food, drink, and music lover’s paradise. This ultra-trendy neighborhood completes its super cool repertoire with alternative-looking street art and two-story murals. Ask me for my list of neighborhood favorites!
The Montrose L subway stop is just 1 block away. You can take this to other areas within Williamsburg (Bedford Stop is a 5 minute ride on the subway) or straight to Union Square (less than 15 minutes away). From Union Square you can easily access all of Manhattan (Times Square, MoMA, World Trade Center are all 30 min away by subway).
Please shut the windows and lock the door when you are not in the apartment.
If you have booked for longer than 5 days, please water the plants.
Please do NOT flush feminine products, paper towel, napkins, etc. down the toilet. The only thing that can be flushed is toilet paper.
Please try and turn off the lights and the air conditioning when you are not in the apartment to help conserve energy.
If you need anything at all or if there is anything that I can do or provide to make you stay more enjoyable - do not hesitate to ask. I am happy to accomodate you!
And most importantly, have a wonderful time!!!