About this listing
Cozy double and single room for rent in a flat in the trendiest neighbourhood in Barcelona. Lots of natural light and all the amenities you could need.
I'm renting 2 rooms in my flat.
One of them has a double bed, lots of space in the closet which is also a huge mirror and an exterior window which gets a lot of light, especially in the afternoon.
The other bedroom has one single bed, a closet, a desk and chair and a window.
I live at the flat but most likely you won't see much of me as I spend a lot of time away. Nonetheless, I will be fully reachable by phone or email anytime.
Regarding the place: it's a small-ish flat but it's been renovated recently and I keep it clean and tidy and the lounge has lots of light. The flat is on a 2nd floor with lift, fully equipped with washing machine, microwave, oven, fridge, a bathroom with massage shower... All of which you are welcome to use.
The price also includes:
- Water, gas and electricity
- Linen and towels
- Use of the crockery and cooking utensils
It's very well located and communicated by metro and bus. It's in the vibrant and trendy "barrio" of Gracia, really close to Sagrada Familia and Park Güell (10 min walk)
and within 4-5 metro stops of the city centre, old town, Ramblas, etc.
I can also organize outdoor activities tours for you with a qualified and experienced mountain guide for activities such as: hiking, rock climbing, mountain bike, cave tours, Montserrat tour. Tours would be flexible and adapted to your needs and preferences.
Please, just ask if you have any questions!
Look forward to meeting you!
You'll find every shop you could possibly need all within 5 min walk from the house!
Metro (L4 - Joanic) just around the corner.
Lots of buses nearby
Other Things to Note
Unfortunately I can't accept late arrivals: NO CHECK-INS AFTER 10 PM.
If check in & out times don't suit you, please ask me as this can often be negotiated to suit us both.
Please, tell me your arrival time when you send me a request.
- No smoking anywhere in the flat
- No visitors or parties
- Take into account that this is NOT a hotel, this is someone's home, and be considerate and respectful of the space. Try to leave the flat as tidy and clean as it was when you arrived. Take your rubbish out and put away the things you have used.
- Don't leave lights on if you're not there.
- Please don't do anything that might bother the neighbours, this is a quiet building. Don't play loud music.
- Please do your best to separate rubbish and put it in the right bin for recycling!