About this listing
Located centrally in the fashionable, highly desired, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith. This superb quality designer luxury apartment sleeps up to 3 guests and is set within a traditional London 200 years old Victorian terrace.
LUXURY AND UNIQUE 'SPA' MAISONETTE APARTMENT on a quiet no-through road, close to cafes, shops and the best transport hub in London.
This luxury appointed apartment is suitable for:
* one couple as one bedroom flat; or
* family of 3 (one person or 1 child on sofa bed)
Floor layout is attached to the listing on the photos.
The apartment is newly decorated and spotlessly clean. It is situated on the lower ground level floor of a large Victorian building and is accessed from the house common hallway via a private staircase down as per photos. The bedroom is set to the back of the house and is very quiet as it has no adjoining neighbours to any side walls, above or below. The apartment has a rare huge luxury en-suite spa bath for two or three people. We offer a very big super king size bed (200cm x 180cm) in this apartment. The spacious bedroom has plenty of storage space. The leather sofa bed (click clack type) in the sitting room can become a large single bed or a small double bed (200cm x 110cm) when flattened for sleeping.
The accommodation is approx. 30msq in internal size.
All appliances are in the apartment including washer dryer, fridge freezer, double oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker and kitchenware. Operating instructions and manuals for appliances are in the fridge housing cupboard. Fresh bedding, towels, toilet tissue, body and hand soap are provided on arrival.
It is a very high quality accommodation with high specification throughout with real Canadian maple hardwood floors, real granite kitchen, real leather furniture and designer fittings and furnishings.
The building is secure with recording cctv and floodlights.
ADVANTAGES OVER HOTELS:
Luxury apartment with all appliances
Unlimited hot water
Detailed local area maps
Information sheets in most common languages
Apartment has universal electric socket in case you forget your adapter plug. Bathroom cabinet has electric toothbrush and shaver socket. We provide hairdryer.
Interaction with Guests
The fastest way of contact with us is via (website hidden) messaging.
Located centrally in zone 2 in the fashionable, sought after, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith W6 0 postcode. The borough of Hammersmith & Fulham is central and next to the river Thames.
1. Central and yet quiet and residential
2. Safe with friendly locals
3. Village atmosphere in the middle of London
4. Best connected by transport
5. Green with parks and near river Thames
6. Easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports
7. Lots of shops and Westfield nearby
8. Nice pubs and cafes around
9. Zero noise from aircraft above
10. Zero noise from busy roads or businesses
The local area is safe and wealthy. Hammersmith & Fulham is the 3rd most expensive borough in London after Westminster and Kensington & Chelsea and has a "village-y" and friendly feel with lovely Victorian houses around, little shops and pubs. The shopping high street is within 5 minutes walk. Nearest Hammersmith tube is 5 minutes walk. Heathrow airport is 30 minutes away by tube train or by car/taxi. Central London (Piccadilly) is 15 minutes away by tube.
With three tube lines including District and Piccadilly running through Hammersmith and a gigantic bus station with buses to take you all over London, you’ll find Hammersmith to be one of the greatest transport connected areas of London.
The area has plenty of coffee and deli shops around to have delicious breakfast or lunch as well as gastro pubs, restaurants for dinner. There are 3 large supermarkets in the local area. Hammersmith is also home to the London's best restaurant - the famous River Cafe. Europe's largest shopping mall the Westfield is also nearby. For those interested in entertainment Lyric Theatre is 4 minutes walk away. Hammersmith Apollo is approx. 10 minutes walk.
On-street public parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays and between 5pm - 9am on weekdays. Otherwise it is pay at meter at £2.20 per hour. Local meters accept credit cards.
The river Thames and its riverside pubs are a short walk away.
There is also a lovely Ravenscourt Park nearby with its famous gastro pub the Anglesea Arms (4th best gastro pub in London, the Times Nov. 2013).
For those who want to experience the real traditional English pub with wood fires we recommend the Andover Arms around the corner. Old English village pub in central London is very rare these days.
Please click on Guidebook to see the local restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, grocery stores and other services.
If you (website hidden) Hammersmith transport hub you will find we are the best connected area in all of London. Very easy to get to anywhere.
Other Things to Note
PLEASE CHECK OUR EXTENSIVE 'AMENITIES' we offer that most listings do not have including HOME SAFETY.
We meet building regulations requirements. We have a central mains electricity powered smoke and heat detector alarm system for the whole building. The apartment also has CO detector. We also have recording cctv system in common parts of the building and good security.
Equipped and geared for long term occupancy with all amenities.
By booking the apartment you agree to the policies below :
1. To keep us updated about your arrival time so we can arrange your check-in.
2. To have a photo ID matching your name on the reservation.
3. You understand you are booking self catering accommodation as opposed to a serviced hotel. You do not expect additional services before and during your stay. Necessary information such as local taxi numbers, instructions for appliances are provided.
4. For questions please email via Airbnb messaging. In emergency please phone the number provided on your confirmation.
5. To lock doors at all times and to keep the building secure from unauthorised entry.
6. To switch off all appliances and electrics when you are out.
7. Only people on the reservation are permitted in the apartment. No additional people without our consent.
8. No parties, no loud behaviour, no smoking, no pets please.
9. To report any damage or breakage immediately.
10. Not to change boiler settings.
11. Not to change TV (website hidden) is set to English.
12. Not to damage towels, bedding, sheets with oil, bleach, makeup, hair colourants, acid, ink, food or similar. If you use hair colourants and bleach please bring your own towels.
13. Not to stain the white leather sofas with dark jeans or similar. Please no high heels inside to protect wood floor and no marking walls.
14. Please no bleach or dental acid on marble floors.
15. To leave all keys and information book on the table for the next guests when you check-out.
16. Check-out is by 10.00 hours. Late check-out is charged at £30 per hour for our cleaners' waiting time.
17. You acknowledge UK bed sizes provided in centimetres as shown on the listing photos so that there are no international misunderstandings.
18. You understand what essentials are provided and do not request additional items during your stay. Nearest essentials store is 2 minute walk from accommodation. Essentials we provide:
a) Freshly laundered non-ironed bed sheets
b) Covers for all beds and sofas
c) 1 x extra blanket
d) 1 x bath towel per person
e) 1 x face cloth per person
f) 1 x floor towel per bathroom
g) 1 x kitchen towel
h) Mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding
i) 2 x toilet tissue on arrival only
j) 2 x bin bags per week
k) Hand soap on arrival only
l) Body soap on arrival only
m) Washing up liquid and sponge on arrival only
19. All bookings for 3 people get bedding for two beds.
Bookings for 2 guests get bedding for one bed.
If 2 guests on the booking require 2 sets of bedding for 2 beds please let us know in advance and we will add £20 to the total price for the 2nd set of laundry.
20. Elder guests and mobility impaired guests : Please note there are stairs to access the apartment. Stairs are typical of a private London Victorian terrace.
21. Due to quiet environment we offer we cannot accept noisy babies or infants. We are child friendly and quiet children are welcome.
22. The accommodation is for residential use only. We do not accept bookings for business or entertainment activities.
23. Please do not switch on jacuzzi button unless bath is full with water.
Apartment was as described. Some functions on the hot tub weren't operating and with it being a basement apartment it was very hot and humid however perfect for a stay away in the city and very close to tubes and shops etc
Nous avons pu déposer nos bagages avant de prendre notre logement
Même si nous n'avons pas eu l'occasion de rencontrer nos hôtes, l'échange de messages était très convivial.
Toby et Anetta nous ont fait confiance en nous laissant les clés à notre arrivée.
L'appartement est tel que présenté sur les photos, très propre et très pratique, tout est parfaitement expliqué!
Le lit est très confortable et le quartier très pratique pour les déplacements et pour le ravitaillement.
Une excellente adresse!
Thanks Toby and Anetta for a lovely stay in your apartment. Although we didn't get to meet you, we had a warm welcome. Everything was lovely and clean and we found walking round Brackenbury Village a charming experience and, for 3 ladies walking on their own at night, I have to say we felt very safe too. Decided to drive up and found car parking very easy. We just wished we had stayed longer! Maybe another time... Gill
Logement propre et bien situé. Endroit calme et proche du métro et d'un centre commercial. Bon accueil et attitude professionnelle. Lit très confortable. Appartement conforme aux photos. Le jacuzzi est le petit plus qui fait la différence.
This is a good location if you would like to be out of the city and in a neighborhood. Lots of pubs and Hammersmith square and tube station are within a short walk. From there it is easy to get to all of the locations downtown (15 mins). The flat was as described. It was immaculate. It is tight though and would be hard to have more than 2 people. Walls are a little thin allowing conversations, TV etc from other flats to be heard.Not much interaction with owners so do your research ahead of time.
This host has 431 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Toby & Anetta
Hello and welcome to our page. We enjoy meeting people from around the world, and, time permitting exchanging experiences with our guests. Please send a message if you have any questions. Thanks very much! Toby & Anetta