Is this the best apartment in the Mission on AirBnB? Find out for yourself: the same block as several top-rated restaurants and Dolores Park. Sleeps four comfortably in two bedrooms with queen-sized beds. Included: touchpad entry system, patio, huge windows, grill, heated floors, equipped kitchen, dining area.
Come to San Francisco and stay in an architect-designed, unique, modern, luxury, two bedroom apartment. Perfect for one guest, two guests, two couples, as well as a family with one or two children. The Mission is where you want to be, and this place puts you in the absolute heart of it all, while being quiet and safe.
Each bedroom has French doors that open onto the private patio as well as transom windows that flood the apartment with light. A third French door from the living room completes the open aesthetic. Queen-sized beds with fresh, high-quality linens can be found on both beds, along with a large closet with hangers for your suits and dresses, and luggage racks for your suitcases.
The living room has a huge Room & Board couch (perfect for lounging and snuggling), a designer side chair, and mid-century modern furniture classic, the Carter Brothers chair. For entertainment, you'll have a 46" TV and Roku box where you can watch Netflix, HuluPlus, etc. (simply sign in to your account and you’ll be good to go) and Jenga and Scrabble for analog fun.
The Blue Stone patio is the center of this apartment. Equipped with a gas grill and patio furniture (not pictured) along with the three sets of French doors that open onto it, this will be the center of your social life while staying here (along with the plush couch in the living room). Note that in San Francisco, it can be sunny and warm in January and February! (Not always, but very possible.)
The kitchen and dining area were designed with the foodie chef in mind: the gourmet kitchen is fully equipped for cooking and baking, and the reclaimed-wood dining table is ready to host meals for up to six friends.
The bathroom features dual sinks and and a generously-sized, glass-enclosed shower with a waterfall-style shower wand. Also in the mix: heated floors below and an infrared lamp above. Fresh, fluffy, high quality towels await you.
• Hassle-free touchscreen entry system (no more key exchanges!)
• Private entrance
• Private patio
• Location in the back of the building for quiet and privacy
• Brand new construction
• Soundproofing between you and the above unit, designed by an sound engineer
• Nest touchscreen thermostat
• Heated floors
• 46" TV screen, with these two devices attached:
• Roku streaming media box (for Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
• Chromecast TV media device, which allows you to can put any browser tab or YouTube video you want up on the TV (also supports Netflix and Hulu)
• Note: no cable or antennae service, just Roku and Chromecast
• Gas grill on the patio
• Park blanket provided for Dolores Park picnics
• Tired of crappy internet when traveling? Check out your Comcast Business Class internet connection with secure WiFi - so you can get work done and stream movies in HD
• 810 square feet + 300 square foot patio
• Free use of the high-capacity clothes washer and dryer in the unit, detergent included
• Ultra-quiet Bosch dishwasher, detergent included
• Unit is professionally cleaned between each stay, including the duvet covers and mattress covers, hence the $120 cleaning fee
• Conditioner, shampoo, body wash, dish soap, hand soap provided complimentary
Not pictured (yet) but present in the apartment:
• Patio grill
• Gas grill
• Custom-framed San Francisco concert posters from the owner’s collection
• Folding crib with sheets and blanket
Please get in touch! Write me a message telling me a bit about your trip. The basics:
• A little about you
• The purpose of your trip
• Who's coming with you
And I'd love to meet you during your stay even if just for a few minutes. I look forward to hosting you.
The Mission is where you want to be, and this block specifically. This apartments puts you close to it all while remaining quiet and safe.
ON YOUR BLOCK
• World class pastries and bread that even the French travel to San Francisco to try: Tartine Bakery
• Bi-Rite Ice Creamery for the best ice cream in town, with the lines to prove it
• Bi-Rite Market is the best grocery store there is – if you like to cook and eat, you have to stop by
• The best thin-crust pizza this side of Naples: Delfina Pizzeria
• James Beard Award-Winning (The Oscars of food) dining at Delfina Restaurant
• A pretty darn good breakfast and lunch spot: Dolores Park Cafe
• Innovative and fresh, sit-down Korean food at Namu Gaji
• Love Japanese bistro fare? Izakaya Yuzuki is for you
• A video store with their own blend of coffee (and they were doing it before it was cool): Fayes Video & Espresso
A VERY SHORT WALK AWAY:
• Dolores Park – perfect for sunny afternoons (½ block)
• Dolores Park tennis courts and basketball courts
• Dolores Park children’s playground - brand new
• Valencia Street shopping (1 ½ blocks away)
• Mission Pool and Playground - brand new (2 blocks)
• All of the Mission’s best restaurants, cafes, and shops are a 2-10 minute walk away: Range, Maverick, Tacolicious, Mission Cheese, Dandelion Chocolate, Craftsman & Wolves (pastry), Taqueria Cancun, Gracias Madre, Mission Chinese, Four Barrel Coffee, Ritual Roasters, Monks Kettle, Beretta, Heirloom Cafe, Little Star Pizza, Foreign Cinema Restaurant, Mission Beach Cafe – the list goes on and on.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
• All Mission destinations are within a 1-20 minute walk
• Street parking can be a bit tricky, but circle Dolores Park (less than half a block away) and you should be able to find something.
• Parking garage: 21st Street between Valencia and Mission (5 blocks away)
• The J-Church MUNI train station is one block away and takes your downtown
• The 16th & Mission BART train station five blocks away and takes you downtown, to the East Bay, and to the San Francisco and Oakland airports
• The nearby 14, 22, and 49 buses will take you to all destinations downtown and other popular neighborhoods
State and local taxes
All state and local rental taxes are included in the quoted (or listed) price.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1690 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$6490 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Superbe appartement très design et très bien équipé situé idéalement dans un quartier animé c'est a dire le quartier de Mission.
A porté de rue, un épicier Bi-rite qui vends de très bons produits. Une boulangerie qui n'a rien a envier aux meilleurs francaise si ce n'est le prix mais bon on est a SF.
Le metro (J) est proche.
Brett nous a permis de laisser les bagages dans le garage après le check out, très utile avec un avion de nuit.
The apartment is ostensibly perfect: impeccably designed, perfect location & it smells like cedar as soon as you enter the gate. Brett & his girlfriend were both great to deal with, super helpful and even accommodated me when i was sick/tired and trying to get out of town but not making much sense. would definitely stay there again without hesitation. thank you for a great stay!!
Book it while you still can!
Staying at this home away from home was the best decision we made when visiting San Francisco. The house was perfectly located and elegantly furbished - it was also incredibly comfortable and clean. We couldn't have asked for more.
Brett was also a great host and made everything to improve our stay.
We certainly look forward to coming back!
Great stay and location, it was very easy to coordinate with Brett and Alex, checking in & out was a breeze. Everything in the listing is as described and as a bonus it was just right down the street from the famous Bi-Rite ice cream shop! I would definitely recommend this to leisure and business travellers alike. Look forward to staying here again on my next SF trip.
My family of four recently stayed at Brett Lider's place on 18th street in San Francisco. It was fantastic! Our two young boys played at Dalores Park every day. We stepped of the apartments and had ample choices of cafes to choose from for our meals. It's a great spot, just as advertised.
It's newly furnished so the place looks great. And set back off of the street so that it's quiet at night. We've done airbnb twice before in other cities--this one was our best experience. We will definitely be back.
Great apartment, high tech, very comfortable and lovely quiet location. Also great area full of bars, restaurants, etc and also just few blocks from the BART so easy access to other areas. I really enjoyed my stay at Brett's apartment. Thank you Brett!
Excellent location, beautiful apartment, gracious host.
We have a 15 month old boy. We rented some extra stuff from (website hidden). He was comfortable and happy in the surroundings. Dolores Park was right across the street. The Park has an epic playground that our son loved!
The apartment is located on the same block as tartine and the bi-rate creamery. Both great spots in the Mission. I'm not sure if this is the best airbnb listing in San Francisco, but it was certainly best for us. We'd recommend it to anyone.
Brett's place was as amazing as advertised. Not only for its ideal location in a hip-but-friendly neighborhood, right between a famed bakery and famed ice cream parlor and steps to the park, but also because the apartment itself is a marvel of comfort and design. I traveled with a friend and we both found ourselves with beautifully decorated, spacious but cozy rooms with ample closet space...and a great communal living room and kitchen area. Despite its central locale, the place always felt private and peaceful thanks to its location in the back of the building. And logistics could not have been easier - the keypad on the door made coming and going so simple (it's the future!) for both of us, and every step of the way, Brett was so accessible and pleasant to coordinate with. Overall, I spent my six days in San Francisco feeling like I was staying at a friend's house...my only regret being that we left too soon to grab a beer with said friend on the flip side!
What a fantastic experience! My husband, 2 year old son and I stayed here for over 2 weeks during the winter holidays. We're familiar with SF and knew we wanted to be in this exact area given its proximity to the best eateries, bakeries, coffee shops, the diverse neighborhood, transportation options (my husband has an office in SF and vicinity) and the parks and playgrounds. The location is perfect. The host - Brett is the consummate host - taking care of you from the minute you arrive and making himself accessible during your stay (but not intrusive at all). The apt itself is immaculate with two lovely bedrooms, great closet space in each, well designed bathroom with amenities, the washer /dryer an excellent benefit, full modern and equipped kitchen. The free wifi and chrome cast availability make this home. As does the fantastic patio and keyless entry. We would stay here again in a heartbeat and can't say enough about it - or Brett. Thank you for everything!
This apartment was beautiful, clean, and modern. A friend and I were traveling together on business and the two-bedroom layout was perfect. The beds are very comfortable and the rest of the furniture in the apartment is both comfortable and beautiful. Brett has done a fantastic job creating a wonderful unit for travelers who want to stay in the great neighborhood of Mission in San Francisco. If I return to San Francisco, I plan to stay here again. Brett is also a wonderful and very considerate host. If you're looking for a place to stay in SF, stop looking and book with Brett.