About This Listing
minutes to Ximending MRT Station and the hippest area in Taipei! This spacious private room can accommodates up to 5 guests! Despite the busy surrounding area, our elevator building is amazingly quiet, this cozy apartment will enlighten your stay in Taipei, Taiwan.
Private apartment suitable for 4~5 guests.
2x Queen size bed.
1x Double size sofa bed.
- 42" cable TV
- high speed Wifi
- hair dryer
- kettle and mugs
- fresh towels
- clean linens
- universal power adapter
- bathroom supplies
Welcome to Taipei's most historical district
walking distance to:
• 7-11 on the first floor! open 24hrs to serve you
• the famous Ximending. Trendiest place in Taiwan! surrounded by restaurants, pubs, theatres, karaoke and shopping centres. A must visit!
• 7 min walk to Ximen MRT station.
bike ride to:
• 5 min to Riverside park, the largest park surround great Taipei area! Enjoy riverside view and fresh air while getting around the city.
• 10 min to National Taiwan Museum. Hosts Taiwan's indigenous animals, plants, and cultural artefacts.
• 15 min to Chiang kai-shek memorial hall, a famous monument, and landmark erected in memory of former President of the Republic of China.
MRT metro to:
• One stop to Lungshan Temple, builded in Qing Dynasty, is a must visit!
• Huaxi Night market, Near the Longshan temple is Taiwan's famous night market. Taste of wide variety of authentic Taiwanese food and drink as well as unique Taiwanese products.
• One stop to Taipei Main Station, where all the public transportation merges. Your choice to travel Taiwan by bus, metro, train, and high speed rail (HSR).
• 15 min to Taipei 101, the landmark building of Taipei
• 10 min to sun-yat-sen memorial hall, a memorial to the Republic of China's National Father, Dr. Sun Yat-sen
• 30 min to Beitou, the famous hot spring resort in Taiwan!
• 40 min to Danshui another popular attraction district in Taipei
catch direct bus from/ to Taoyuan Int Airport at Taipei Main Station. I can also organise an airport pick-up for 1200 TWD too (40 USD, trip lasts about 40 minutes).
Be free like Home!
The host was very nice and helped us with everything we asked for. Directions given pre-arrival was accurate. Sad that the TV couldn't work at that time but it wasn't a huge deterrent for future visits.
Mr. Chen was rather flexible as we could only check in quite late due to our late flight. The area looked a bit spooky but that was most probably cos it was at night. Otherwise, we were well provided for, and especially very glad of the many packets of tissues provided as some of us had caught a cold. However, the heater seems to take quite some time to heat up and the first one to bathe was usually left standing under cold water.
This host has 315 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews