minutes to Ximending MRT Station and the hippest area in Taipei! This spacious private room can accommodates up to 5 guests! Despite the busy surrounding area, our elevator building is amazingly quiet, this cozy apartment will enlighten your stay in Taipei, Taiwan.
Private apartment suitable for 4~5 guests.
2x Queen size bed.
1x Double size sofa bed.
- 42" cable TV
- high speed Wifi
- hair dryer
- kettle and mugs
- fresh towels
- clean linens
- universal power adapter
- bathroom supplies
Welcome to Taipei's most historical district
walking distance to:
• 7-11 on the first floor! open 24hrs to serve you
• the famous Ximending. Trendiest place in Taiwan! surrounded by restaurants, pubs, theatres, karaoke and shopping centres. A must visit!
• 7 min walk to Ximen MRT station.
bike ride to:
• 5 min to Riverside park, the largest park surround great Taipei area! Enjoy riverside view and fresh air while getting around the city.
• 10 min to National Taiwan Museum. Hosts Taiwan's indigenous animals, plants, and cultural artefacts.
• 15 min to Chiang kai-shek memorial hall, a famous monument, and landmark erected in memory of former President of the Republic of China.
MRT metro to:
• One stop to Lungshan Temple, builded in Qing Dynasty, is a must visit!
• Huaxi Night market, Near the Longshan temple is Taiwan's famous night market. Taste of wide variety of authentic Taiwanese food and drink as well as unique Taiwanese products.
• One stop to Taipei Main Station, where all the public transportation merges. Your choice to travel Taiwan by bus, metro, train, and high speed rail (HSR).
• 15 min to Taipei 101, the landmark building of Taipei
• 10 min to sun-yat-sen memorial hall, a memorial to the Republic of China's National Father, Dr. Sun Yat-sen
• 30 min to Beitou, the famous hot spring resort in Taiwan!
• 40 min to Danshui another popular attraction district in Taipei
catch direct bus from/ to Taoyuan Int Airport at Taipei Main Station. I can also organise an airport pick-up for 1200 TWD too (40 USD, trip lasts about 40 minutes).
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$1400 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Price: value for money for 4pax travelers
Building Location: 8mins to MRT, walking distance to XiMenDing Night Market. Downstairs has 7-11, Family Mart and food store opened until 3am.
Living Room atmosphere: Is a comfortable place to get a rest after whole day shopping, but ambiance to be improved. All home stay facilities provided (WIFI, TV Box, full body mirror, washing machine, towels).
Hygiene: Bathroom to be improved.
Michael: a helpful guy who always in touch with us via LINE, may communicate in English. Give us as 1st time traveler a lot of useful tips and tricks.
Recommend to stay in this place for first time traveler, just remember to inform Michael in advance before reaching.
Michael is a great host. The apartment is neat and clean. It is exactly the same as shown on the photos. Location is great, just five minutes' walk from Ximen Station. The apartment is spacious enough to accommodate 4 people.
Though building seems errie but the apartment is totally different when stepped into it. It is modern and big. There is also a big fridge where you can't find it in hotel room. Toiletries are all provided except toothpaste/toothbrush. Host is very helpful and is very sociable.
Great place great location. My family had great time staying here during our 6 days trip. Thumbs up. Definitely will come again
Nice place & location
Awesome place to stay ! Very comfortable after a long tiring day and Michael is a great host. Any problems we had were solved promptly and informative advice were given without hesitation. My first time in Taipei felt much more warm and comforting having Michael there.
Room matches the description and photos. It is very big as you can imagine, it fits 5 people. There was only 2 of us that stayed.
Overall great experience and will return if I get a chance to go Taipei again. Highly recommended place and host ! Thanks Michael :)
到台北當天因在機場入境手續和等國光巴士而延遲了CHECK IN時間, 多謝Michael的耐心等侯。與Michael用主要用訊息溝通, 講解清晰。
地點: 就近西門町捷運站, 5-7分鐘路程。入夜後沿路有很多很多各式各樣的路邊小吃,yummy, 就算夜歸也不會餓著肚子回房間。
睡眠品質: 地點旺中帶靜, 床墊稍軟了點, 很乾淨。我們打開窗睡得跟豬無兩樣。XDXD
Michael, 抱歉最終未有機會見面,多謝你對我們的信任。希望下次有機會見面喔。Thanks for everything.
Michael was a great host who was always prompt to reply to any questions and we thoroughly enjoyed the spacious apartment that was super convenient in the heart of ximen with not too much noise.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.