Private apartment suitable for 4~5 guests.
2x Queen size bed.
1x Double size sofa bed.
- 42" cable TV
- high speed Wifi
- hair dryer
- kettle and mugs
- fresh towels
- clean linens
- universal power adapter
- bathroom supplies
Welcome to Taipei's most historical district
walking distance to:
• 7-11 on the first floor! open 24hrs to serve you
• the famous Ximending. Trendiest place in Taiwan! surrounded by restaurants, pubs, theatres, karaoke and shopping centres. A must visit!
• 7 min walk to Ximen MRT station.
bike ride to:
• 5 min to Riverside park, the largest park surround great Taipei area! Enjoy riverside view and fresh air while getting around the city.
• 10 min to National Taiwan Museum. Hosts Taiwan's indigenous animals, plants, and cultural artefacts.
• 15 min to Chiang kai-shek memorial hall, a famous monument, and landmark erected in memory of former President of the Republic of China.
MRT metro to:
• One stop to Lungshan Temple, builded in Qing Dynasty, is a must visit!
• Huaxi Night market, Near the Longshan temple is Taiwan's famous night market. Taste of wide variety of authentic Taiwanese food and drink as well as unique Taiwanese products.
• One stop to Taipei Main Station, where all the public transportation merges. Your choice to travel Taiwan by bus, metro, train, and high speed rail (HSR).
• 15 min to Taipei 101, the landmark building of Taipei
• 10 min to sun-yat-sen memorial hall, a memorial to the Republic of China's National Father, Dr. Sun Yat-sen
• 30 min to Beitou, the famous hot spring resort in Taiwan!
• 40 min to Danshui another popular attraction district in Taipei
catch direct bus from/ to Taoyuan Int Airport at Taipei Main Station. I can also organise an airport pick-up for 1200 TWD too (40 USD, trip lasts about 40 minutes).
Be free like Home!
I stayed 4 nights at this house. I worried about cockroachs that mentioned at previous reviews, but I did not saw any cockroaches (even other worms) at all. Beddings were clean and had a good smell. In bathroom, enough warm water for us for every morning. Replies of my request were very friendly and prompt. Location was really great. I can strongly recommend this place if it maintains this quality. I can say that I am really satisfied with this place.
I stayed at the apartment for 7 days. The check-in process was straight forward, Michael arranged for a lady who stays on the same level to check me in.
The apartment is relatively clean and is as shown in the pictures. There are two queen size beds which should fit 2 people comfortably but 4 people at a stretch. There is a small sofa bed that can probably fit a small child comfortable.
The shower area is pretty small but functional. Shower is hot which is important during winter months. Toiletries other than shampoo is available so do remember to bring your own.
The location of the apartment is impeccable. It is within Ximending but away from the main area, thus more serene and peaceful. There are is a family mart and 7-11 below the block and several restaurants within a 5 mins walking radius. The Ximending MTR is a 5-10mins walk away.
For the price that I paid, I would recommend anyone to book this apartment for a comfortable stay in Taipei.
This host has 247 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews