minutes to Ximending MRT Station and the hippest area in Taipei! This spacious private room can accommodates up to 5 guests! Despite the busy surrounding area, our elevator building is amazingly quiet, this cozy apartment will enlighten your stay in Taipei, Taiwan.
Private apartment suitable for 4~5 guests.
2x Queen size bed.
1x Double size sofa bed.
- 42" cable TV
- high speed Wifi
- hair dryer
- kettle and mugs
- fresh towels
- clean linens
- universal power adapter
- bathroom supplies
Welcome to Taipei's most historical district
walking distance to:
• 7-11 on the first floor! open 24hrs to serve you
• the famous Ximending. Trendiest place in Taiwan! surrounded by restaurants, pubs, theatres, karaoke and shopping centres. A must visit!
• 7 min walk to Ximen MRT station.
bike ride to:
• 5 min to Riverside park, the largest park surround great Taipei area! Enjoy riverside view and fresh air while getting around the city.
• 10 min to National Taiwan Museum. Hosts Taiwan's indigenous animals, plants, and cultural artefacts.
• 15 min to Chiang kai-shek memorial hall, a famous monument, and landmark erected in memory of former President of the Republic of China.
MRT metro to:
• One stop to Lungshan Temple, builded in Qing Dynasty, is a must visit!
• Huaxi Night market, Near the Longshan temple is Taiwan's famous night market. Taste of wide variety of authentic Taiwanese food and drink as well as unique Taiwanese products.
• One stop to Taipei Main Station, where all the public transportation merges. Your choice to travel Taiwan by bus, metro, train, and high speed rail (HSR).
• 15 min to Taipei 101, the landmark building of Taipei
• 10 min to sun-yat-sen memorial hall, a memorial to the Republic of China's National Father, Dr. Sun Yat-sen
• 30 min to Beitou, the famous hot spring resort in Taiwan!
• 40 min to Danshui another popular attraction district in Taipei
catch direct bus from/ to Taoyuan Int Airport at Taipei Main Station. I can also organise an airport pick-up for 1200 TWD too (40 USD, trip lasts about 40 minutes).
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$10 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$1400 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Spacious, clean and bright apartment. Very spacious for 2 pax & do well for 4 pax. Bed was soft & comfortable. Clean towels provided, & shower stuffs. There was even a washing machine.
Apartment was in a very good location, just 5-10mins walk to Ximen train station. Heart of Ximending and shops along the way. Right below apartment, there was a family mart and 7 eleven. Super convenient to stock up water & snacks anytime.
Michael (email hidden) and helped me a lot, making my trip a hassle-free & an enjoyable one. Especially when i am travelling with 3 elderly. We booked 2 rooms with him.
Great stay with a great price, and would definitely stay again and greatly recommend. Thanks
Everything was perfect! Can't ask for (website hidden) is a handsome and friendly guy. Big and clean room, convenience location. Definitely will go back next time!
Apartment was easy to locate and just at the heart of ximending. Street foods can be conveniently found near the apartment. The place is clean and amenities are well maintained. Will definitely stay here again in future.
apt is easy to find. but the buliding is old. the apt itself is big enough for us. 4 adults and 2 kids. tv is big. bed is comfy.
Michael (email hidden) who is quick in his reply and attentive to our needs. The place is well located. There's many shops, restaurants, movie theatres and ktv nearby. It is also near to the metro station, about 5mins walk. The room is comfortable with 2 queen size bed and a sofa bed. Would definitely recommend this place to other guests!
Michael was a very nice guy. He even personally shown me how to use the washing machine. He also very nice to allow me to have late check out. He even waited outside for me to check out.
the apartment is perfect for a really good experience in Taipei, washing machine, bathroom, fast Wifi, air conditioner... it is located in Ximen, a really good street, 7/11 just down stair (is like my kitchen) open 24/24, and lot of restaurants, shops, bars, gym, cinema... and subway is just 5min to walk.
Mickael is an awesome host, always ready to help you in your travel.
For sure, i recommand to everyone to stay at Taipei 1+1 !
Price: value for money for 4pax travelers
Building Location: 8mins to MRT, walking distance to XiMenDing Night Market. Downstairs has 7-11, Family Mart and food store opened until 3am.
Living Room atmosphere: (email hidden) to get a rest after whole day shopping, but ambiance to be improved. All home stay facilities provided (WIFI, TV Box, full body mirror, washing machine, towels).
Hygiene: Bathroom to be improved.
Michael: a helpful guy who always in touch with us via LINE, may communicate in English. Give us as 1st time traveler a lot of useful tips and tricks.
Recommend to stay in this place for first time traveler, just remember to inform Michael in advance before reaching.
Michael (email hidden)e apartment is neat and clean. It is exactly the same as shown on the photos. Location is great, just five minutes' walk from Ximen Station. The apartment is spacious enough to accommodate 4 people.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT