Beautiful scandinavian style flat which has been featured in several interior design magazines.
It's a sunny apartment with white floors, well designed with comfortable interior. Located in Frederiksberg, central Copenhagen's best inner city neighborhood. Walking distance to most central places.
The apartment is a large (80m2), cozy and well located. It's right by the Metro, with only 3 stops to "Kongens Nytorv", and on the line that goes straight to the airport. The local area is very cozy, with a lot of great shops and cafe´s. It is also super convenient for Copenhagen Business School, located on same street.
Here you can see my personal recommendations of great cafes, restaurants and amazing stuff to do in the area: (website hidden)
Located in pretty inner city area Frederiksberg, filled with lovely boutiques, bars and many restaurants. Leafy and safe area with great shops, restaurants and bars. Grocery store and Copenhagen Business School very close. Right next to Frederiksberg Have, one of the most famous parks in Copenhagen and close and easy-access to inner city shopping and wilder nightlife at Vesterbro.
How to get there from the airport:
Take the metro from Kastrup airport right to Fasanvej metro station (33kr, 20 min). There it is 1-2 min walk to front door. Taxi from airport costs 250kr and takes 20 minutes
How to get there from the city center:
120 m from Fasanvej metro station which goes to airport. Busses 14 and 15 both go to inner city and A4 goes to Nørrebro and Østerbro.
Distance from the apartment:
To the airport 18.00 km
To the metro 100 m
To the bus station 100 m
A bright and airy Scandinavian design flat with all mod cons, located in leafy traffic hub with easy airport and city access.Flat screen TV, washing machine, iron and all mod cons. No internet.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$856 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3288 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
We had the perfect stay in Copenhagen and Trine's appartment was very well connected to anywhere we anted to go. Very pretty and neat flat, with a friendly owner. Definitly recommend it.
What a wonderful place to arrive to and to immediately feel at home in Copenhagen! The walking distances are as small as they seem on the map: even rainy Copenhagen in Autumn poses little problem from this point of stay. Transport from the airport is absolutely the easiest I have ever had: the Metro takes you to 30 seconds from the front door.
Single visitor on conference business.
Thanks for the fantastic week at your best located apartment.
In general we enjoyed our stay at Tine's flat very much although some details were not top notch.
We liked a lot:
- The location. Although not in the middle of a super trendy part of Copenhagen it's not far away from the center and other cool parts of the town. On the first evening we had open air cinema three walking minutes away. There are a lot of shops directly around the house. For our stay the location was perfect.
- The living room. It's a spacious, bright and friendly room; it's a joy to rest there, to read or to eat.
- The whole apartment was clean and very tastefully equipped. The towels (2 for each) and the linen were clean.
- The meeting with Tine. She was obviously in a great hurry when we arrived but nevertheless friendly and welcoming.
- The kitchen. It's not very spacious and it's not perfectly equipped, but everything one needs is there - and it's nice to be able to cook.
- The stairs. They're narrow and steep, but we're used to stairs so it wasn't a problem for us to go up four floors. For people who are not so fit: there are little seats to take a rest on the last two resting places :-)
Not so good:
- The smell. It's not only a smell of "old house" but has a tendency of smelling bad. Every time when entering the flat we opened some windows first.
- The bathroom. It's really small. Because of the way the pipes are constructed it's impossible to shower and to use the (undersized) basin at the same time.
- The bed. It looked and felt ok - but one of us got serious pain in the back every night (something we experienced for the first time with a bed). That's perhaps a personal problem but we thought it's better to mention it!
Things it's better to carry with you when you like to stay in Tines Flat:
- FlipFlops or something else. Because of the construction of the shower the whole bathroom floor is wet for minimum 2 hours.
It has been a great pleasure to stay in Tines beautiful home.The apartment is located close to subway station and close to to city center.
Clean bedsheets, clean towels, clean apartment and good contact with Tine.
We very much enjoyed our stay.
It is a great apartment with very nice and cozy atmosphere. It is very conveniently located, close to metro, shopping mall (with big supermarket) and 7Eleven.
I would definitely recommended it to everyone visiting Copenhagen for 5 days or more.
Tine's appartment is big, confortable, and well located. We enjoyed our stay there.
We had a wonderful time in Copenhagen at Tine's apartment. The location is great. On the metro line but also a little past the super touristy parts of town. This allows for a bit of respite and a chance to feel like you are having an authentic experience.
Thanks a bunch Tine!
It's a very nice, light and clean appartment! Close to the metrostation so you can easily travel around. I had a very pleasant stay. Tine is also very involved an a accessable host!!
Tine's apartment is well equipped and conveniently located.
We had awful weather during the whole weekend in Copenhagen, so being able to relax and read in the big and bright living room was a nice compensation.
The stairways are a good daily exercise, we would not call the bathroom as being really user friendly :-)
Our first experience with Airbnb was good, Tine's apartment was really nice and Copenhagen is definitely worth to be discovered.