About this listing
The house is located in the very center of Bucharest, but in a quiet area. It is 10 minutes walk to Pta Romana, Pta Unirii, Pta Universitatii . It is also very close to the old town - with many pubs and clubs.
The apartment is on 4th ( last) floor! No elevator.
There are 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1fully equipped kitchen.
The house was build between the 2 world wars by one of the foreign managers of Generali Insurance in Romania, at that time! After the communist party take the power, he left Romania.
On every street around my house you can find good restaurants ( chinese, lebanese, romanian, italian, international, etc.) Be sure that i will recommend you the best one based on your tastes!
How to reach the Apartment from the AirPort?
1.Take 783 Bus from Airport to Piata Universitatii ( Universitate Square ) . From there, its 10 minutes walking distance!
2. Airport transfer by taxi PRICE is 20-30 lei ( 5-7 euros ) . You can call me after your landing and i will send you a cab ! The ones from airport are expensive!
Best Taxi company's: Meridian - National - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ;
Cobalcescu - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ; Cristaxi - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Please call me when you are in front of the house! The building has many entrances , and i don't want you to get lost when you are so close :) . Thanks!
Everything is in pictures and descriptions :)
Interaction with Guests
As much as they want :)
Lots of good restaurants on every street around my place.
15 min walking to old city center
Universitate metro station 10 min. walking .
Walking distance to almost all major points of interests
Other Things to Note
Feel free to ask me anything ! I will gladly help if its possible.
We offer you alternative tours for Bucharest through our local friends, with special prices :
- City Photography Tour
- Communism in Bucharest
- Bucharest Delta Photo / Walking Tour
- and more...
- feel at home
- feel free to ask me anything, and i will do my best to answer and help
- if you let me know your plans from time, i can help you with ( concert tickets, restaurant reservation, i may be able to put you on guest lists clubs, etc. )
- remember that its my apartment, not a hotel!