About this listing
Quiet, private and serene . Plenty of fresh air . Your home away from home. Comfortably fits 5 . Breakfast can be provided at an extra charge on request .
Private and shared parking . Common garden . Private cook and house help available as extra
Interaction with Guests
On site care-taker .
Quite , cosmopolitan upmarket area of Nairobi. Neighbourood his home to several embassies , international corporates . Yaya shopping centre is walking distance . Several schools ,fitness centres hospitals and Universities within 5 km radius.
Public transport- bus stop is walking distance and taxi's are about 200M away.
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Driving directions to Chaka Rd, Nairobi, Via Mbagathi Way
1. Head east 48 m
2. Slight right toward Airport South Rd 550 m
3. Continue straight onto Airport South Rd 1.8 km
4. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit 650 m
5. Continue straight onto B10 200 m
6. Keep right to stay on B 10 850 m
7. Continue onto Mombasa Road/A 109 towards Nairobi go over bridge 10.4km
8. At the Nyayo Stadium roundabout, take the 1st exit
onto Langata Rd ; Go through 1 roundabout Pass by Shell Petrol Station (on the left in 1.3 km) 1.5 km
9. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Mbagathi Way
Pass by Shell Petrol Station (on the left in 1.9 km) 3.0 km
10. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Valley Rd
Pass by Gospel church(sisters church) (on the left) 300 m
11. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Argwings Kodhek Rd Go through 1 roundabout Pass by Shell Petrol station (on the left) 1.3 km
12. Turn right at Chaka Place on right onto Chaka Rd
Pass by Body n' Soul Fitness Center (on the left)
13. Pass Jabavu Road on left . After 200M
14. Hospihome is on the right between Nanu apartments and before Titan complex . Enter cabro drive way
Complimentary parking for 2 cars each town house
Other Things to Note
The town house is furnished hence guests will have to pay a $500 deposit for each stay to cover damage and loss of items.
Internet and cable is on a 'pay as you go basis' .
The neighbourood is quite and noise should be kept to a minimum especially after dark. Smoking is permitted only outdoors.
Pets are welcome only after written permission
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!