ALOHA! ALOHA! ALOHA!
***** LOCATION IS EVERYTHING! *****
Welcome to your own PRIVATE BEACH...
Welcome to RELAXATION...
Welcome to PARADISE!
====>>> SEE VIDEO PROFILE TO THE RIGHT--NICE TO "MEET" YOU! ====>>>
***** HIGHSPEED WIRELESS WIFI INTERNET *****
***** BRAND NEW 32" FLAT PANEL LED TV *****
***** BRAND NEW HIGH-CAPACITY WASHER/DRYER *****
***** BRAND NEW LANAI BAR-HEIGHT TABLE/CHAIRS FOR A BETTER VIEW! :-) *****
***** See our >>GUIDEBOOK & PHOTOS for pictures of our beach and wonderful activities and sights in the area! *****
***** Beautiful NEW TILE Floor, BATHROOM, Paint, Furniture! *****
This paradise condo is located on the world famous North Shore of Oahu on the eastern tip. The beautiful, secluded, white sand beach is just 20 steps away. The beach is protected by a reef. Nicely appointed in Hawaiiana style with wicker furniture, art work & decoration. Sleeps 4 adults comfortably with Queen bed in bedroom and additional pull-down Queen Murphy bed in living area. Full kitchen with stovetop, oven, toaster, blender, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, dinnerware & utensils. Dining room table seats 4. Lanai (balcony) overlooks the beach! Watch the waves from the unit and fall asleep to their soothing sound as they roll onto the beach. Or, enjoy the breathtaking sunrises and moonrises over the water. Come trade the crowds & skyscrapers of Waikiki for palm trees and beautiful surf against the backdrop of old Hawai'i--the real Hawai'i! To give you an idea of the beauty of this side of the island Gilligan's Island, LOST, Jurassic Park & other movies were filmed in the area.
BEACH FRONT - Oahu Hawaii Vacation Rental - BEACH FRONT
Everything you might need is included:
• Towels, linens, alarm clock, hair dryer, iron & inside laundry
• Full Kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals
• Oven/Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Blender, Toaster Oven
• DVD, VCR, CD player, Cable TV
• Free Wireless WiFi Internet
• Books, movies & games
• Boogie Boards & Snorkeling Gear
• Outdoor activities include sun bathing, snorkeling, kayaking, boogie boarding, surfing, swimming, strolling on the beach & hiking
• The complex has exercise room, sauna, swimming pool & garden area with BBQ Grills & picnic tables
• Convenience store is a 1 minute walk away
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS:
Below is a partial list of nearby sights and activities.
** Call or email me if you are interested in a list of suggested iternaries covering the entire island of Oahu! **
• Convenience Store & Subway Sandwich Shop (1 min walk)
• Shrimp Shack (5 min walk)
• Punalu'u Bar & Grill (10 min walk) - Live Music
• Kim Taylor Reece Gallery (5 min)
• Pounders Beach (5 min) (Body Boarding & Boogie Boarding)
• Fishing (5 min) - Arguably the best surf fishing on Oahu!
• Polynesian Cultural Center (5 min)
• Movie Theater (5 min)
• Plantation Spa (5 min)
• Crouching Lion Restaurant & Inn (10 min)
• Hiking (10 min) - Ends at a waterfall & swimming pool!
• Tropical Farms (10 min)
• Petting Zoo (10 min)
• Kualoa Ranch (10 min)
• Kahuku Sugar Mill (10 min)
• Kahuku Golf Course (10 min)
• Malaekahana Beach (10 min)
• James Campbell Nature Wildlife Refuge (10 min)
• Surfing (10 min) - The world's best!
• Camping (10 min)
• Ho`omaluhia Botanical Garden (15 min)
• Waimea Bay & Audubon Center (15 min) - Breathtaking!
• Waimea Falls Park (15 min)
• Turtle Bay Resort (15 min)
• Arnold Palmer Golf Course (15 min) - World class!
• Fazio Golf Course (15 min)
• Sunset Beach (15 min)
• Banzai Pipeline (15 min)
• Shark's Cove & Three Tables (15 min) - Best Oahu snorkeling & in Top 12 scuba diving spots in the world!
• Byodoin Temple - Valley of the Temples (15 min) - Real Japanese temple nestled in the hills. Breaktaking & peaceful.
• World Famous North Shore Beaches (20 min)
Our holiday period is from Dec 15th - Jan 5th. During this time, our minimum stay is 6 nights to give guests the opportunity to take full advantage of their vacations without having to switch accommodations. This also frees up our cleaning staff, allowing them to spend precious holiday time with their families.
BEACH FRONT - Oahu Hawaii Vacation Rental - BEACH FRONT
The #1 House Rule: ENJOY YOUR STAY AND MAHALO FOR BEING OUR GUESTS!
PARKING: Parking is FREE. Simply hang the provided parking permit from your rear view mirror.
LAUNDRY FACILITIES: A washer & dryer are conveniently located in the condo for use during your stay at no charge. All we ask is that you please shake out any sand/grass and remove small objects (coins, etc.) prior to washing.
Thanks for reading!
The Condo was great! It was just as described. We had everything we needed to be comfortable during our vacation, including everything we needed in the kitchen to cook with and recreation supplies (snorkeling gear, beach towels, etc.). We loved our private getaway and plan to return someday. The views from the balcony are breathtaking. Thank you so much for helping us make unforgettable memories.
Me and my boyfriend loved the condo. Nice and clean with everything we needed! Very good instructions from Roland who also was very attentive and helpful as a host.
Roland was great to work with and the amenities he left in the condo were extremely helpful, such as snorkeling gear and boogie boards. Having a lanai facing the ocean was fantastic. The sunrises were simply amazing. The location was a bit of a drive from Honolulu but also fairly quiet. We would definitely consider staying here again.
3 of us stayed here and thoroughly enjoyed our time! It is the perfect place to just relax. The condo couldn't have been more wonderfully located, right on the beach and short driving distances to grocery stores and restaurants. The only complaint is the noise level in the bedroom since it is on the road side, so pack some earplugs or opt for the Murphy bed and fall asleep to the waves:) 100% recommend this place to anyone looking for some R&R.
The host of this condo was very accommodating and helpful and even included suggested hikes, itineraries and local restaurants. He was professional and timely in his responses to my questions and his instructions were very clear.
I had no troubles finding and entering the property and the condo was just as described; With a great view of the ocean as well!
It was really nice that things in the condo were labeled and instructions were everywhere, it really helped to find everything that we needed. The kitchen was fully stocked and it was super convenient to have a washer and dryer to use in the condo. The neighborhood was really quiet and the property supervisor was helpful and accommodating as well. If you are looking for a peaceful vacation with a view, this is a great place to stay. Lots of amenities and things to do not too far away (grocery stores, food trucks, Polynesian Cultural Center, Haleiwa, Sunset beach).
We just returned from a week-long stay and couldn't have been happier with the location of this property! The views and sounds of the ocean from the unit were amazing and there were only a handful of people on the beach each time we went out (btw, for the beginner snorkeler, there are tons of fish and small reefs right off of the beach outside!). We slept comfortably on the murphy bed in the living room and having a w/d in the unit was a huge plus. Checking in and checking out were a breeze, we will definitely check availability here on our next trip to Oahu!