ALOHA! ALOHA! ALOHA!
***** LOCATION IS EVERYTHING! *****
Welcome to your own PRIVATE BEACH...
Welcome to RELAXATION...
Welcome to PARADISE!
====>>> SEE VIDEO PROFILE TO THE RIGHT--NICE TO "MEET" YOU! ====>>>
***** HIGH SPEED WIRELESS WIFI INTERNET *****
***** BRAND NEW 32" FLAT PANEL LED TV *****
***** BRAND NEW HIGH-CAPACITY WASHER/DRYER *****
***** BRAND NEW LANAI BAR-HEIGHT TABLE/CHAIRS FOR A BETTER VIEW! :-) *****
***** See our >>GUIDEBOOK & PHOTOS for pictures of our beach and wonderful activities and sights in the area! *****
***** Beautiful NEW TILE Floor, BATHROOM, Paint, Furniture! *****
This paradise condo is located on the world famous North Shore of Oahu on the eastern tip. The beautiful, secluded, white sand beach is just 20 steps away. The beach is protected by a reef. Nicely appointed in Hawaiiana style with wicker furniture, art work & decoration. Sleeps 4 adults comfortably with Queen bed in bedroom and additional pull-down Queen Murphy bed in living area. Full kitchen with stovetop, oven, toaster, blender, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator, dinnerware & utensils. Dining room table seats 4. Lanai (balcony) overlooks the beach! Watch the waves from the unit and fall asleep to their soothing sound as they roll onto the beach. Or, enjoy the breathtaking sunrises and moonrises over the water. Come trade the crowds & skyscrapers of Waikiki for palm trees and beautiful surf against the backdrop of old Hawai'i--the real Hawai'i! To give you an idea of the beauty of this side of the island Gilligan's Island, LOST, Jurassic Park & other movies were filmed in the area.
BEACH FRONT - Oahu Hawaii Vacation Rental - BEACH FRONT
Everything you might need is included:
• Towels, linens, alarm clock, hair dryer, iron & inside laundry
• Full Kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals
• Oven/Stove, Microwave, Refrigerator, Blender, Toaster Oven
• DVD, VCR, CD player, Cable TV
• Free Wireless WiFi Internet
• Books, movies & games
• Boogie Boards & Snorkeling Gear
• Outdoor activities include sun bathing, snorkeling, kayaking, boogie boarding, surfing, swimming, strolling on the beach & hiking
• The complex has exercise room, sauna, swimming pool & garden area with BBQ Grills & picnic tables
• Convenience store is a 1 minute walk away
ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS:
Below is a partial list of nearby sights and activities.
** Call or email me if you are interested in a list of suggested itineraries covering the entire island of Oahu! **
• Convenience Store & Subway Sandwich Shop (1 min walk)
• Shrimp Shack (5 min walk)
• Punalu'u Bar & Grill (10 min walk) - Live Music
• Kim Taylor Reece Gallery (5 min)
• Pounders Beach (5 min) (Body Boarding & Boogie Boarding)
• Fishing (5 min) - Arguably the best surf fishing on Oahu!
• Polynesian Cultural Center (5 min)
• Movie Theater (5 min)
• Plantation Spa (5 min)
• Crouching Lion Restaurant & Inn (10 min)
• Hiking (10 min) - Ends at a waterfall & swimming pool!
• Tropical Farms (10 min)
• Petting Zoo (10 min)
• Kualoa Ranch (10 min)
• Kahuku Sugar Mill (10 min)
• Kahuku Golf Course (10 min)
• Malaekahana Beach (10 min)
• James Campbell Nature Wildlife Refuge (10 min)
• Surfing (10 min) - The world's best!
• Camping (10 min)
• Ho`omaluhia Botanical Garden (15 min)
• Waimea Bay & Audubon Center (15 min) - Breathtaking!
• Waimea Falls Park (15 min)
• Turtle Bay Resort (15 min)
• Arnold Palmer Golf Course (15 min) - World class!
• Fazio Golf Course (15 min)
• Sunset Beach (15 min)
• Banzai Pipeline (15 min)
• Shark's Cove & Three Tables (15 min) - Best Oahu snorkeling & in Top 12 scuba diving spots in the world!
• Byodoin Temple - Valley of the Temples (15 min) - Real Japanese temple nestled in the hills. Breathtaking & peaceful.
• World Famous North Shore Beaches (20 min)
Our holiday period is from Dec 15th - Jan 5th. During this time, our minimum stay is 6 nights to give guests the opportunity to take full advantage of their vacations without having to switch accommodations. This also frees up our cleaning staff, allowing them to spend precious holiday time with their families.
BEACH FRONT - Oahu Hawaii Vacation Rental - BEACH FRONT
The #1 House Rule: ENJOY YOUR STAY AND MAHALO FOR BEING OUR GUESTS!
PARKING: Parking is FREE. Simply hang the provided parking permit from your rear view mirror.
LAUNDRY FACILITIES: A washer & dryer are conveniently located in the condo for use during your stay at no charge. All we ask is that you please shake out any sand/grass and remove small objects (coins, etc.) prior to washing.
Thanks for reading!
This was our second stay as we had stopped for a few days about 6 weeks earlier. It was as comfortable this time as the last.
Roland was a speedy and super clear communicator! He provided extensive information about everything -- the place, driving directions, area attractions. The place itself was perfect! Everything 2 adults and 2 young kids needed to enjoy a vacation: well stocked kitchen, comfy beds, spotless rooms, snorkeling equipment, sand toys. The location, assuming you rent a car, is ideal. Precisely between the white sand clear water beaches of Kailua and the rocky snorkeling of Shark's Cove. Definitely not over-run by tourists - full of friendly locals and great, relatively cheap eats.
We loved staying at Roland's place. The apartment is comfortable and easily sleeps 4 people with the front bedroom alcove and the Murphy bed in the living room. Traffic noise if very substantial from the front bedroom, but if you are sleeping in the living room, all you can hear are the waves. The place was clean, comfortable, right on the beach and walking distance to a shrimp shack and a couple of convenient store. We also appreciate the great communication before and during our stay. We would definitely stay there again!
This was an amazing place to stay. We loved being right on the beach, on a part of the island that is much less crowded. Roland was a great help, answering many questions on activities to do while we were there. We were very pleased with the rental, it had all the amenities promised (having a washer and dryer was great!) and really met our expectations. Very clean and comfortable - our kids (12 and 14) both mentioned how it felt like "home" Perfect for a family of four!
Hotel is priced well and nice to be on the beach. The location is a bit lacking if you plan on things to be within walking distance.
The location of the condo was absolutely fantastic - right on the ocean, with gorgeous views. The condo was spacious and nicely organized. We particularly enjoyed the lanai with its ocean view and breeze! The condo came equipped with all the necessities - kitchen supplies, nice bathroom towels, comfortable bed and linens - plus there were thoughtful additional things like beach mats, beach towels, etc. Roland was quite responsive, pleasant, and considerate. He arranged for us to be able to check in several hours early, which we really appreciated. The building itself is a bit run down, but that wasn't too significant. More importantly, the kitchen was not as clean as it might be. The silverware drawer, in particular, was not clean, and we felt it necessary to wash each dish/glass and piece of silverware before we used them. (The bathroom, however, was very clean.) The cleanliness of the kitchen seems like a problem that could be fairly easily remedied. Overall, we very much enjoyed our stay!